Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay RainaYour feedback matters!
Hello I had chickenpox 12 years ago .I have chicken pox scars and pores on my face , I have tried with many creams until date but no use ,please can anyone recommend me a cure for this scars and pores that can remove the scars and pores from chicken pox. I have oily skin ,regards .
I am a 23 old girl . I have blackheads on m nose which never get remove it has left patches on my. face please suggest something.
Hello hi I am umesh I got an a problem with my fingers with some kind of infection like red in colour with some marks.
I have pimples and dark spots on my face. Does I have to use any ailments for the better recover from this. If so what ailment should I use. Respectfully.
What should I do to reduce my belly fat without having any ill effect on my rest of body? my skin is very dull, what should I do for glow skin tone?
DOCTOR, My LIPS get Darker Even I don't smoke cigrate. But Still My Lips Gets Darker. I want To Improve the Colour Of my Lips. To Make it Reddish. Would You suggest me Some MEDICINES To Overcome Out of this Problem. Please suggest medicine for my lips which do not have any side effects.
Skin repairs and rebuilds itself at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night. 3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus, make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
- Don't sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My face bone on my right side is big than the other. Though I have a round face. But somehow it does not look similar. I can actually feel the increased bone in my face area and sometimes feels the pain too. Don't know Why? What is the risk of this? How can I fix it?
What is the solution for skin is black in thunder session .give solution on the skin problem and healthy skin tips.
One of my friend is suffering from edema for last 2months. Doctors advise him not to drink water. But in this summer he always asks to drink water. I here want to ask that how much of water he can drink in a day.
I have pigmentation problem. please advise how to remove pigmentation from face. And how to clean the face skin to look fresh and original skin colour.
My friend has white patches on skin how can I solved that problem he was concern many doctors but no use.
Hello I am Arshad I am 18 years old guy And I am getting wrinkles on my forehead lightly Before I get more please suggest some tips and Any Gel please.
I'm . 17 years old. I have 4 to 5 bumps on my penis head. Sometimes burning started in Tennis. I didn't sex in my life. I did only masturbation 5 to 6 times. I have this problems since September 2015. My skin look like damaging. Please help me. What's the problem. Is this std? Or any other infection.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
How to cure exfoliative dermatitis and reddening of face caused by use of steroids for fungal infection? I HV used many steroids on my face due to this problem like hhzole ,fluticasone, eumosone for more than 1 Yr not regularly. On advice of my doctor. On use of glow care cream it got red. Presently I am using moiz lmf48 lotion and taking antoxid hc. Pls suggest proper medicines. As the situation didn't improved much.
I am suffering from skin acne problems from last for years. I just do not knoe what to do. I have tried so many solutions, but all gave temporary results. My skin is oily. Please help.
I have black dark circle on face I use many medicine but they do not so any effect on that what should I do.
6 natural remedies for minor skin burns:
There is no escaping the might of fire. From wildfires to minor superficial burns, fires have always been a boon and a bane that we can never do without. Thankfully, nature is bounteous and has provided us with the antidote to every injury. Here are some natural remedies that are helpful in minor burns:
It is a truth that has been known for centuries: ice and fire have always been sworn use the ice as your ally to fight the sting of a burn. But, be careful. Ice, if applied directly can do more harm by severing the burn. Instead use it indirectly by using it as an ice pack, or wrapped by a soft cloth of cotton.
2. Aloe vera
The pulpy, green aloe vera is a much-loved ingredient in medication and cosmetics. The pulp of this plant is enriched by astringent properties that are known to heal tissues. Use aloe vera on affected area to ease the severity of the burn and gradually heal the injury.
3. Coconut oil
The coconut is perhaps the most efficiently utilized plant there is. Coconut oil has been used in cookery, as a makeup remover, as a sunscreen, and so much more. Because of its mildness on the skin, it can effectively heal superficial burns. Coconut oil is rich in vitamin e and fatty acids, thus lending it properties that can heal superficial burns. It has antioxidant and antifungal properties and is also known to lighten the burn scars over a period of time.
The culmination of the love between bees and flowers, honey is as sweet in utility as in taste. It is a powerful disinfectant that arrests the infection of wounds. Honey is also antibacterial and shields the wound from infection as it heals. Its anti-inflammatory property makes it an excellent home remedy to treat superficial burns. Applying honey over a period of time also reduces the chances of hypertrophic scars.
5. Raw potatoes
The sting of the burn is not the only thing that is painful, the ugly water-filled blisters that follow can be worse. Thankfully, your kitchen has the right home remedy for blisters too. Raw potatoes are extremely soothing on the skin and reduce the harshness of minor burns. Potatoes are also blessed with anti-inflammatory properties and reduce the chances of blisters to a great extent. Cut a slice of raw potato and rub it gently on the burn. The released juices will heal the severity of the burn.
-every household has onions aplenty in their kitchens. The next time you get your hands on that hot pan, just grab an onion and release the juices onto your skin. Onions have been proven to be rich in sulphur compounds and quercetin that can help to heal superficial burns. Onion juice is also an effective pain reliever and lowers the occurrence of blisters.
Try these remedies for superficial burns, for severe burns, it is recommended that you consult a doctor for the best treatment.