Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay RainaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old woman and got under eye dark circle. I take 7 hours sleep at night so lack of sleep shouldn' t be a reason for that, but darkness is very prominent. please help.
My brother use mobile phone for long time during night. And surrounding his eyes there is a black colour generating so to avoid this black colour any remedy. Please help.
I have too much of black spots in my face. I have lots of problems because or that. Please help to remove that. I want remove that clearly without any problems on the face.
Hi. I am 19 years old. My question is -- in 14 years I was very thin so I take practice, it increases my weight temporary and acne comes then I talk with doctor then acne stopped but now a day the scar and acne marks has not gone and also pimples comes regularly after interval of few days. And I want to remove acne marks without drying skin fast. Give me name of medicine ,cream etc. Thanks.
I have dark circles under my eyes.. is it because of less sleep.. what can i do to reduce the dark circles..??
Hello doctor, I got some bubbles around my penis, before 3 years it was less I been not absorbed for these period, not its got all over the penis head really I am scared, please help me by medicine.
Hi. My skin has become dark under my arms. Dunno may e because of using razor. Is there any remedies to remove that dark patches without doing any treatment.
Dr. Sahb meri chehre par kuch dane nikalte rahte hain 3 ya 4 sal se nikalte hain phir khatam ho jate hain lekin unke nishan chehre pe rahte hain. Maine kafi lagane wali aur khane ki dawa use ki lekin zyada faida nhi hua. please Dr. sahb mujhe iska sahi ilaj ya to gharelu ho ya phir dawai se ho zarror batade. Shukriya.
I have oliy skin and oil secretion and sweating on my T section of face is too much sometimes it feels like this is the only reason for acnes. Suggest me some medication to reduce oil secretion. I have been taking isotroin 10 mg and zithrox 500 mg but still they are popping up and oil control on face is not enough.
Hernia is a small protrusion or escape of any structure or organ through nearby weak spot or muscle. There are several types of hernia like inguinal hernia (direct and indirect), femoral hernia, umbilical hernia, umbilical hernia, epigastria hernia and incision hernia. This hernia can be removed and relocated to its original position and secured with special type of hernia mesh to prevent the recurrence of hernia.
When hernia surgery is required?
Hernia is not a serious health issue that requires surgery immediately. But surgery is essential only during the following situation-
- Size of hernia is more than half an inch.
- Hernia causes severe pain and causes much physical discomfort.
- Hernia causes disfigurement.
There are two different methods used for hernia surgery:
- Open hernia repair: Open surgical incision is made near the herniated site and the surgical procedure is done and secured with a mesh work. This surgical procedure requires several preparatory measures to be done before surgery. There is also blood loss and recovery period after surgery is also more than other type of surgeries.
- Minimally invasive hernia repair: The surgery is done with a laparoscope which has small tiny camera, small synthetic hernia mesh and small tool with it. So the patient can return back to their normal routine earlier as the incision made is smaller.
Before undergoing hernia surgery:
- One week before surgery it is much essential to stop taking drugs that are causes the thinning of the blood. Drugs like aspirin should be stopped with the doctor’s advice.
- Stop herbal supplements and check the fitness of your cardio and diabetes
- Gain adequate knowledge about surgery and be prepared for the post surgical care
After hernia surgery: