Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay RainaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 20 yrs old. My inner thighs are 3 times darker than my face tone. My butt is also dark in color please help me to get rid of this.
My skin becomes dull and black from last two months. What I have to do for better skin. Please give me natural solution.
Hello doctor I want to increase my skin complexion please suggest me the better creams or diet plan to improve my skin tone.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi. Before I have very fair tone. Now my face becoming black. Nd lot if hair loss. And my weight only 45 kgs. I want to increase my weight Nd fair tone naturally. please suggest me. Thank you.
I am 28 female I experience itching and redness in my private area. I try to maintain hygiene by washing the area and trimming the hair around the area but still at times I experience the same. Is it a sign of some infection? What all precautions should I take to avoid the situation?
I am 23 years old and would like to know some home remedies to treat excess white heads on nose although my skin is not that oily.
Sir, I have a anal fissure. I tried lots of Medicine for it but some of them work temporarily. Now I am using soframycin cream from last 3 days. Its a skin cream. So can we apply skin cream on anal fissure?
I am having black face comparing to my body my face is so black if any treatment is there to bring my body's colour on my face. Please help me.
I am 21 year old and I have Breast problem, my Breast size is different, left size is small and right side is big, and a big size always paining what can I do for this.
I have got lots of spots in my skin in legs and hand and it is itches .khujali may be due to mosquito bite or something. And there are also lots of spot s plzz tell me any medication .or lotion to remove.
I am 33 years old and after my scissorion baby birth my belly. Has enlarged a lot kindly tell how to shed the. Loose skin and extra weight.
I have black heads on my face. Please. Let me know how ti clearly. Please tell me. How to get back to you.
The skin is one of the most delicate, yet at times, the most ignored part of the body. Human skin consists of three layers, namely, Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis:
Epidermis is the outermost layer of the body and provides protection to the skin. The amount of Melanin in the epidermis is responsible for the variation of skin colour.
The second layer, Dermis protects the body from stress and strains and also nourishes the epidermis.
The deepest layer, Hypodermis also known as subcutaneous tissue, conserves energy. It is made up of cells with the purpose of storing fat, to be utilized by the body.
A person's skin keeps on changing throughout the human life. It becomes thinner with the age, because of the ever changing hormonal production. With increasing age your skin also begins to age, losing its glow and becoming drier leading to larger pores, breakouts, wrinkles, dark circles, sagginess, patches, etc.
Following changes occur in the skin at different age groups:
- Infants: The skin of newborns is very delicate, often red/pinkish or purple in colour. The skin of babies keeps on developing with each passing day. Their skin is thinner and sensitive. Also, the newborn skin is more prone to infections and allergies, which is why it is always advisable to use hand-sanitizers before even touching a baby, since a small infection might lead to a bigger issue for newborns. Premature babies generally have transparent skin vis-a-vis skin of full term babies, who are born with fully developed thicker skin.
- Toddlers: The skin of toddlers as compared to infants is more developed and bright, and it keeps on changing as your toddler grows.
- Adolescents: The skin of adolescents is tougher and undergoes a major change because of the various hormonal changes that happen during this phase of the human body. To name a few, adolescents will experience an increase in sebum production, arm sweating, pubic hair growth, pimples, acne (Learn more about Acne and Scars), etc.
- Adulthood: Oil production, breakouts, larger skin pores are a few of the skin changes that start as the body also starts to age. The skin might experience acne and dryness in this stage.
- Maturity: Exposure to sun, less intake of water, thinning of the epidermis and lack of proper skin care leads to various skin related changes. These include skin pigmentation, wrinkles, losing of elasticity, paler skin, dryness, expression lines, thinner and drier skin.
- Old-age: During this phase of age, the human skin dries, becomes looser, veins become to be more visible, appearance of age-spots, sagging of skin, patchy skin are issues that humans are exposed to face.
Any skin related issue should be taken up and discussed with Dermatologist/Skin Specialist to find the best cure to the problem.