Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar MahajanYour feedback matters!
M feeling so much tired, I can't concentrate on my work, feeling sleepy all d tym n I hav headache since 4days what should I do for it my hemoglobin is 8% only did you tell Mi what can I do for it?
Sir actually this problem arises since last year whenever my uncle feels cold and flu and it remains for a longer time than sometimes blood comes from mouth during cold and flu. Recently he is suffering from cold and flu for about 20-25 days and now since last three days blood is coming from mouth again. Please tell me what is the symptoms of this?
I feel very thirsty. I work night shifts. I drink over 3 liters of water every day. Infact my mouth dries up in 10 minutes. Een during the day when I must be sleeping I wake up very often to drink water to avoid dehydration. What must I do?
I have running nose from last 1 week. It's not running continuously, but wastes are filling inside nose.
Have a very drowsiness & sleepiness in morning to noon and have an anxiety for sometimes specially in evening both legs are very weak. Azeeb feeling in whole body in a day. What reason behind it Please help sir.
I m 32 years old male. My mouth is not open fully. May be the reason is tobacco chawing. Please suggest any home remedies to outcome from this problem.
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.
Hi there, I am suffering from" WARTS" typically called" mass" in hindi over my face. It is becoming weird and itching also. Please tell me the way out.
I have a desk job and from last one year my weight gone 70 to 110 kg. How can I controlled it and how can I make feet in summer I have to control my wait so please give me advised sir how can I controlled it what have to eat or what have not to eat.
Please help me to loose my weight and give advice about in topic of health please and give another advice about healthy.
I have shardi jukam last 2 month please help me to what I do for this and this is increase in morning and night.
Hi, im noe only 16 Anf my hairs are white I want that black . What can I do ? Give me proper suggestion thanks.
Sadly, there is no known cure for HIV. However, it can be controlled through medication. HIV or the Human Immunodeficiency Virus attacks the body's immune system and over time leaves it vulnerable to a number of other diseases. In its most advanced stages, it can lead to AIDS. Hence, it is essential to control this virus in its early stages.
HIV treatment is known as Antiretroviral therapy or ART. This involves taking a series of HIV medicines on a daily basis. ART can help HIV patients live a longer, healthier life and can also reduce the risk of HIV transmission.
The first step towards getting treated for HIV is to get tested. This can be easily done at your nearest health center and the results will be kept confidential. With HIV prevention is better than cure and hence, if you have more than one sexual partner, you must insist on them getting tested as well.
As soon as you test positive for the virus, start the treatment. Do not wait till you start feeling sick. ART can be taken by anyone at any stage of the condition. If you are pregnant, breast feeding or have been diagnosed with early HIV infection, this is all the more important.
HIV medication works by preventing the HIV cells from multiplying and thus reduces the amount of HIV cells in the body. A low level of HIV cells gives the immune system a chance to recover and strengthen itself. A lowered HIV count also reduces chances of transferring the virus to another person.
ART involves following a regimen of a number of medicines. There are 25 HIV medicines that can be grouped under six drug classes depending on how they affect HIV cells. These include:
1. Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
2. Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
3. Protease Inhibitors
4. Fusion And Entry Inhibitors
5. Pharmacokinetic Enhancers And
6. Integrase Strand Transfer Inhibitors
Usually, a person is prescribed 3-4 HIV medicines from a minimum of 2 drug classes. A number of factors go into deciding what form of HIV treatment is most suitable to a patient. This includes the person's individual needs, symptoms presented, potential drug interactions and possible side effects. Convenience of following the regimen and costs are also taken into account while prescribing a form of treatment to a HIV patient.
Once treatment is started, ART can be proven to be effective within 3-6 months by lowering the number of HIV cells in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.