Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Kumar Mahajan
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar MahajanYour feedback matters!
Which cooking oil should be used to maintain normal cholesterol specially LDL/HDL n to overcome triglycerides. Ty.
I want konw about help I fell my healthy was not good I am very faat and I want to lose my wait than feel relax.
My ANTI TPO ANTIBODY are >THAN 1000.0 IU/ML as per blood test. I am suffering from a high stress. My digestion is not good enough to keep my mood fresh. I am 25 years Male bachelor. Before 3 months I loss my 5 kg weight. But keeping a diet I gain it back. Now 58 kg. I am not having short breaths and discomfort in breathing, abdominal pain, and upper right back pain.
Hi. This is showing. And I am suffering from hair thinking about 3 years. How should I recover my hair? And fill the baldness quickly. I am using Tugain 2 solution about q month. Can you advice me some quick and working solution for having a volume and thick hair.
Please suggest. In night suddenly started pain in my neck. I consulted with a doctor and doctor give medicines but I am not felling better.Please suggest.
I am 46 yrs Diabetic controlled by medicine. Now suffering from ED, Suggest a medicine not harmful for regular or frequent use.
Hi. I am a 32 year old male and I live in a metro. But I clearly do not look like a 32 year old. People often call me a college pass out. What could I do to look like my real age? Is it possibly due to any deficiency?
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.