Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my right side ribs when I was small I use to sleep on the right side the most of the time. I think the last 2 ribs are little bit curved to inner side. So now I am a house wife and have a 1 years child now its giving me pain while feeding my child. What should I do.
I am suffering from frequent low blood pressure often what should I do to control and what are the causes?
I am 20. I started smoking when I was in 2nd semester. Now I am in 6th sem. I was smoking since 18. Now I finally quit smoking after 2 years. Now a days I am facing many problems like short of breathing (SOB) and Chest Tightness. It has been 25 days I quit smoking but I am facing these problems. What should I do? Is this any symptoms of any diseases?
Feb 2015 my hdl was 30 ldl 160 and trig. 200. I have replaced my refind oil to olive. Now in june results are hdl 50 ldl 100 both in limits. But trig has increased to 220. Please suggest to control triglricies.
My mom has psvt she is 58 years old recently she has gone under ecg after checking ecg doctors says ican see a blockage can any one advice can ecg predict blockage as he insist for angiography. In the eco report heart size is big as per doctor and they insist for rfablade and angio can anyone please suggest what to do.
I am 22 year old female. While getting up during mornings, sometimes I spit blood and I will have throat and chest pain throughout the day while blood stops by morning itself. Consulted doctor for the same. But no use. Done all tests and also thyroid tests. All are positive. Still am getting these from past 3 months. Kindly suggest
I am VSD patient, I have to go for operation (open surgery. After surgery can I go to gym, how many months I have to take rest.
I have been diagnosed with anxiety neurosis. It feels very uncomfortable at my left chest. Multiple ECG done. Nothing found. I am very negative. Thinks negative. M I developing any heart issues or its just in my mind? Pls advice.
Do I need medication to treat my high cholesterol? Is Ritalin safe for my son’s heart? My mammogram was abnormal — should I repeat it in 6 months?
Have a fear while going to office. And also have blood pressure. Fear to face any simple matters. I can I do.
I basically follow a vegetarian diet .But for proteins I am taking 1 egg 5 times a week. Is it ok for me. I am a diabetic and suffer from hypertension and on medications also. Can you plan a diet for me based on my details and what are ypur charges for that?
Please advice which foods should be avoided and which should be taken in hypertension 145/93. Should I try to cure without medicine or consult a doctor.
Two years ago I had angiography at New delhi, who told me nothing to worry -all clear. They prescribed 150 mg aspirin along with rosuvastatin 10 mg daily at bed time& Embeta AM 25 for BP every morning. Last year they again asked me to continue the same medicines. Since my cholesterol is in normal range. Should I continue with statin & 150 mg aspirin daily or should lower the dose. Please advice.
I had a bypassed surgery 3, 5 yrs back. At present I have cyclic pain @ my ancle where a cut to remove artery to do bypass.
Hello, Doctor! I have a sore throat (literally sore) since Monday and my heart palpitations increases sometimes and I have a muscle pain.
Mere husband ke left chest mai daily paining hota hai little bit. Dr. ne normal kaha or X. Ray sonography bhi normal hai. Dr. pls suggest me remedy. He is 33 year old.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?