Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Veenu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I just wanted to know in what intervals should a male masturbate ie:- once in a week ,twice a week or so? And wht r the consequences of excessive masturbation?
I am type 2 diabetic since last year. Now I am 32 years old. How long I will live with medications and exercise and diet control?
I am suffering from recurrent tonsillitis with pus, with fever every 25-30 days Since last 1.5 years As I am a medical student (final Year M. B. B. S.) It is affecting my studies Should I go for Tonsillectomy? Which technique would be best for the operation? I have also tried homeopathic medicine for a year but it didn't show any effect.
Having very strong dry cough for a few days and also had cold and sneezing but reduced very much. But cough still remains please advice as to what medicine should I take.
I am 5'3" and 116 pounds. When I eat I seem to get full very fast. It doesn't take much food to make me feel full but I still have the desire to eat. I get bloated almost every single time I eat. I eat a wide variety of foods and I try to eat healthy as much as I can. But why am I feeling so full so fast? And is there anything I can do to prevent or ease the bloatedness?
I am suffering from constipation since last one n half year. I have consultant many doctors but problem is still as it is. Pls suggest me some nutrition plan and routine. I am student of civil services, so whole day goes on chair. Pls.
Whenever I feel arouse, a colorless liquid comes out from penis. Is it normal or not. If it is not normal what is the treatment for it. If I feel arouse three times a day then it comes. If I did not feel arouse in a day then it not come.
Sir the medicine name which you have mentioned is for which problem stopping nightfall or erectile dysfunction.
What are the causes and symptoms of ear discharge?
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time.