Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 yrs old married trying to conceive from 8 months but not succeeded but this time I got my period 5 days early to the actual date I. E 28.10. 2015 please suggest what to do?
My chums got delayed by around thirteen days. She recommended blood hcg, thyroid and ultrasound of internal reproductive organs vaginally which I am scared of. If chums have happened I can skip blood hcg I believe.
I m 25 years old and having difficulty with my periods. I got it checked and doctor said ceast if forming up. Also this is regular. I am taking 1 tab of Eva cure by alkem zurieve. Also my weight is little more 72 kg and height is 5 ft and 6 inches. This period problem is continuous. I have not had periods in last 2 months.
When ever I do sex with my wife. She is having very pain in her vagina. Kindly suggest me what is the issue and cure
Its been 3 days I feel pain in my left breast (upper side high above) there's no lump or any colour change. But I feel sharp pain at that spot. Even when I walk or move my left breast feels heavy. My mother said its because your periods are about to come but I don't think its because of that. I'm very well aware of my periods symptoms. This breast pain thing never happened before. I'm really worried.
My wife is suffering from PCOD disease. Harmonce related problems so it's a serious problem or not, is she will face any problem in pregnancy?
Sir my wife have white discharge regularly. Our married life is 10 months. Her age is 26 my age is 35. Is there any problem to be pregnancy for white discharge. Suggest me please If yes then told me the medicine.
Doctor how much Penetration is necessary to conceive. Many say Penetration is not so important but I feel there must be some minimal depth. Can you please let me know how much inches is necessary?
Mere 14 Jan ko periods start hue the Maine 21 Jan ko unsafe sex kiya but discharge bahar kiya tha toh kya main pregnant ho sakti hu.
My daughter of age 12 has attained puberty before 1 year. She gets irregular periods. She gets periods twice in a month. Please suggest any treatment ?
I got some rashes on penis head which got converted into wounds.What is this and what is the treatment.
Pregnancy is the most exciting period of a woman's life and has unique challenges. There are numerous well wishers - family members, friends, relatives- giving you free advice as what to do and what not to do for having a healthy baby. Many of these advices are just myths.
Following is a list of common myths and actual realities. It is best to follow your doctor's advice and not believe in myths:
- Your belly shape tells the gender of the baby: One of the most common myths during pregnancy is the shape of a woman's belly. If a woman is carrying high, it is a girl and if she is carrying low it is a boy. The fact behind this is the shape of a woman's belly during pregnancy depends upon her muscle size, tone, amount of fat deposited around her abdomen and also on the position of the baby.
- Your food cravings tell the gender of the baby: Craving for sweet food means it will be a girl and craving for salty food means you will be having a boy. According to literature food cravings have nothing to do with determining the sex of a baby.
- Eating more is needed for pregnancy: Another common myth is that pregnant mother must eat for two. Calorie requirements increase during pregnancy. Pregnant women require about 350kcals more to ensure that the baby is healthy. Eating a balanced diet during pregnancy rather than eating for two is required to fulfil the demands in pregnancy.
- Exercise will harm my baby : Exercises in pregnancy should be started after consulting your doctor and should be performed under a trained professional. Being fit improves your stamina and prepares you for the strenuous process of labour & delivery. Swimming, yoga, moderate amount of exercise, brisk walk are recommended during pregnancy, but should only be practiced after consulting with doctor.
- Sleeping on your back harms the baby: Sleeping on your back will not harm your baby, but you will feel better if you sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side actually increases blood flow to your body.
- Eating papaya increases chances of miscarriage: Raw papaya is suspected to be abortifacient. It contains chymopapain which is supposed to induce early labour. Ripe form of Papaya is a good source of vitamin A and is safe during pregnancy.
- Eating Saffron in milk affects the skin tone of the body: Remember skin colour depends upon the genes and food items have nothing to do with skin colour. Saffron has high nutritious content due to presence of Thiamine and Riboflavin. Because of its nutritional value it can be taken in pregnancy in very small doses.