Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SapraYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old my complaint is not gaining weight now mine is BMI is 17.2 and another problem is morning weakness and feeling fatigue not interest in work what to do?
What thing I can do or medicine by I am become for I am very slim tell me something medicine or healthy food by which my body become fit by doing also jym to become a fit personality.
Hello sir/mam I'm 21 years old. Earlier I used to have crct figure with 45 kgs. 5.2" As per the days are going on I'm becoming so thin n now my wait is 42. My face becoming so dull, my eyes getting inside generating under eye dark circles I'm looking so unhealthy. And loosing even stamina, lots of hair fall, feeling very short in height for myself. And I'm not even feeling urge to eat anything. If at all I'll feel also only little quantity is getting full of my stomach! How to get rid of all this?
My body get heat up even weather is cold. I can not sit at one place more than 1 hour my body start paining. In morning time I frequently go for toilet. Tell me reason?
I got an injury in my leg a few days ago. After that I can not walk properly. The injury was in the ankle, but why am I having pain in the knee nowadays? Please say .
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Sir, Regarding: Diet I am a non- vegetarian. I like taking non- veg. Food always. Ever since my childhood till my marriage at 30 I was taking non-veg. Food only. But, after attaining the age of 35, I was advised by my family physician that I should take vegetarian food only, and non-veg. Food can be taken once a week. Though I am now 59 years old, I am not able to get accustomed to veg. Food. I am not against veg. Food. By taking non-veg. Food I feel happy and my brain also works fast, whereas by taking veg. Food I feel of not consuming it, and my brain also works slow. The food intake of veg. Food will be half of non-veg. That I take. Please advice how I should get used of taking veg. Food. Feroz.
I am suffering from weakness from last 6 months. I fell down walking yesterday and injured myself. Can you give me proper suggestion what to do in these circumstances?
My children (3 and 2) years old are good in heights as per their age, but does not gain weight. They take food but less then other children of their age. Although we prepare different varieties of food of their choice. Please advice.
Dear madam, I am 28 years old sex male my question is that in which food we find folic acid and vitamin B am suffering from snivel and short memory.
Hello sir , I am Naveen and I am 26 years old , unmarried male . While in school days I used to play football very much . But now I feet uncomfortable to sit in a chair for a longer time . Went for check up and took x ray was noticed that my tail bone has been injured . Since now for more then 3 years I am suffering back pain and not able to lie and sit in a chair properly for more then a hour . So what should I do now for getting permanent cure .
How to gain my weight I am 24 year old but my weight is 55 kg only my height is 5.11 so what type of food I can eat through gain my weight I am vegetarian.
What should I take in diet for building the body along with gym. I take half kg milk daily after gym and normal diet.
What is the appropriate timing of eating an apple and how many should one eat a day, a week or a month.
As one of the oldest tree foods to be cultivated by humans, walnuts have long since been known as a wonder fruit that can treat and manage many diseases, even as it ensures that one gets to enjoy many other health and cosmetic benefits. This is a nutrient-laden dry fruit that can be eaten in any season and can also be used as a healthy snack.
Read on to know how walnuts can help you in the health department!s
- Weight Management: One can obtain weight loss by switching deep fried and other snacks with this fruit as the snack of choice. This will help in weight loss because it is known to be loaded with many ounces of protein as well as omega-3 fatty acids, which can make your metabolism work overtime so that you end up burning all that useless fat. Regular consumption of walnuts will ensure that you get the right amount of calories in just a fistful of this dry fruit. You can also combine this with almonds and raisins for a healthy breakfast, if sprinkled in your oats or any other cereals.
- Glowing Hair: If you have been facing problems like thinning hair, and hair loss as well as dandruff, then walnuts can easily come to your rescue. Eating lots of walnuts will help in restoring the oil and moisture balance of the scalp which will make your hair rich and bouncy again. You can also apply walnut oil to your scalp in order to boost the health of your hair to a great extent. This is due to the fact that walnuts contain Vitamin B7 which is known to prevent hair loss.
- Heart Disease: You can prevent a majority of cardiovascular issues and heart disease with the help of walnuts. This is due to the fact that walnuts also contain a lot of antioxidants, which can help in regulating the cholesterol levels as well. One can actually remove the bad cholesterol and keep the good cholesterol so that lifestyle issues and conditions like diabetes and heart disease can be avoided. One should have at least 28 grams of walnuts in a single day so that these kinds of diseases can be successfully prevented.
- Fertility: Walnuts are very important for male fertility. One of the main things in male fertility is the sperm, especially the quality of the same. So, if you have had a sperm test and it does not have very encouraging results, then eating walnuts can easily solve this problem along with whatever other medication you may be having for the condition. One should have at least 75 grams of walnuts every day in order to increase the vitality of the sperm for those men who fall in the age group of 21 years to 35 years of age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.