Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Usha Sapra
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SapraYour feedback matters!
I'm looking so leen and interest in eating but I'm not increasing my weight so I need suggestions from what kind of I should prefer to increase my weight?
I am 26 years old (female. My height is very less (4 feet) weight (50) kg s! M not under treatment! Are there any chances of growing tall. Can you please suggest me with any tablets?
How to build my body, I am very thin due to very masturbation I am suffering from low bone density. I have so thin body and I have stopped masturbating how to build my body what diet I have to take.
I want to run 5 km, for that how much and which items need to take for build up stamina now I can run 2 km only.
Is eating dinner with sabji & roti necessary? If we eat some rusks with milk, will that suffice. What are the negative of having light dinner?
I feel some sort of mild pain in both the knees. I am not interested for allopathy treatment. Can you suggest for ayurvedic treatment. It will be nice of you if you can suggest hospitals in Kolkata and Bangalore.
I am 22 years old and I am too slim what should I take to get more stamina and muscle can I take supplements. I am vegetarian.
Hello. I am a 33 year old male living in Denmark since 10 years. I am originally from India. Recently on my trip to India, I was sleeping on hard mattresses, as is the case usually with beds in India. And for some reason it has probably not gone very well with my back. In Denmark we sleep on very soft mattresses. And my back has usually been pretty good and have had no complaints around it. Even though I have knee problem due to my history in sports. But this time around, the pain has been very consistent. The problem is that when I sit on my bed, in a fairly nice posture, with back straight, and leaning back on a pillow or something, my middle back starts feeling sore and irritates me, and then I have to sit with out any support for a while to relieve the tension. Even when bending sometimes, I can feel the tightness in lower and middle back, can feel its sore. It's been a month and now I am back in Denmark since a week, but still don't see any changes. In general what do you think is the problem and could it be linked to the mattresses? On a side note, an MRI of my lower spine was normal, with a slight slight disc bulge, without any significant nerve compression, according to the radiologist. So I am assuming the structure and things are good, but maybe it's just a passing thing. But still need to do something so it does not get worse, and hopefully to get it back to normal sooner. Kindly suggest. Thank you
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium; This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica; A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.