Doctor in Kapoor Acupunctur Clinic
Submit a review for Kapoor Acupunctur ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am a teenager. I gain weight now and then. What are the things I can do for reducing my weight and also to have a steady height growth.
Hello Dr. I'm 25 years married n I'm a diabetic n hyperthyroidism I take insulin twice a day n thyronorm 100 mg b4 breakfast Im 45 kg I wanna gain weight Please suggest me to increase my weight as soon as possible I ll be very thankful, and my blood sugar n thyroid levels r normal and I don't get my periods regular too please help me,
Is banana and milk a good combination or bad combination? This food combination I have seen it in temples, as a sport supplement and a side dish for chapathi. But now in internet they say worst food combination and stuff. I'm confused as to. Fruits and yoghurt is a good combination or fruit and milk?
I have under weight problem I eat 90 gram protein per day 1000 calories a day with good diet but not improve my mass n weight I try every thing but I do not no why I can bulk.
I am a student. I have to sit for 10-12 hrs. At the start of the day I don't feel energetic. I feel sleepy. It was not like that before. Few days past I suffered from cold. The tablets I was taking as prescribed by doctor was Arokast-L. Please suggest me medicine so that I feel energetic again.
Gaining weight by natural means is certainly possible through common home remedies. You may try some of these:
- Bananas, strawberries, mango and nuts can be taken daily.
- Soak figs and raisins in water for a few hours and munch this 2-3 times a day.
- Muskmelon also helps in quick weight gain.
- Ensure to consume adequate amount of milk and milk products daily.
- Fresh pomegranate juice improves your appetite.
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of ghee in your meals daily.
- Increase your protein intake like scrambled egg, sprouted grams, soya, etc