Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. UrvashiYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Madam My mom has been facing some critical pain in her legs nerve. The pain starts from the upper knees (right side leg) & goes to the feet. She has been in treatment for last 2 months but there is no relief. First I consulted to a general physician but but there was no relief. Currently she is taking medicine prescribed by homeopathic physician, it has already been a month taking medicine but there is no relief seems. Blood sugar: Normal Thyroid: Normal Please suggest me what can be done in this case. Thanks in anticipation.
My weight is very less as compare to my height. My height is 5.6 inches. Weight is only 49. Age is 30. Still looks like lean. I don't have any issue for diet. I will eat properly 2 times. Please assist me abt my problem.
Tone your body
You can tone up your body by controlling your weight and appearance without rigorous workouts or daily visits to the Gym rather only by a healthy diet. For toning your body, as well as to get an attractive shape and appearance, you should follow a proper well-balanced Diet. Here are some suggestions for all particularly for the youngs.
I advice that in every meal you add plenty of vegetables, at least 1 serving of 50-100 gm fruits like 2 pcs. banana/day, 1 apple, berries, 1 +1 citrus fruit etc. Divide this two times a day eg 11 am and 3 pm every day or other suitable times. Don't take too much at a time but reasonable portions. You should eat 50 gm dry fruits like peanuts, dates or almonds, etc.. Please ensure that you get 8-9 hours of sleep and 3-5 ltrs water as per season everyday. Also, a healthy working life is good for weight loss.
HERE ARE SOME INITIAL DIET PLANS :
1) You need 1800 - 200 kcal./day (approx) as per your age, weight, lifestyles, work out regimen. It can be a little more after a fortnight or a month later, once your are habituated of workouts and body needs more fuel then.
2) You need 60-70% Carbohydrate - rice/roti/cereals etc. It can be a little more as per weight. Also you need proteins, mainly animal proteins like fish 80 gm or chicken 100 gm 3 days/weekly or eggs 1 pc. daily. Rest visible fat like cooking oils must be PUFA based like Sunflower/Mastard Oil/Olive oil. In case of vegan people can add Paneer,cheese,curd,chana etc.
3) In Breakfast - take 2 pcs solid brown bread/Roti or Phulka + Dal + mix veg OR rice flakes/ with sour curd+ sweets+ Banana OR 2 pcs Idly /1 pcs Dhosa. In breakfast, what you eat should be healthy and must add 1 egg or 200 ml double-toned/skim milk always with or after 15 mins of Breakfast.
4) You can supplement with a fruit or good quality plain soup, as an appetizer, at around 11 am.
5) Lunch - Remember you should always consume carbohydrate+ protein like khichdi, good quality rice/4-6 pcs Chapati homemade OR homemade pulao/basmati rice with 3 types of green vegetables+ dal 20 gm + fish/chicken/mutton 75-100 gm per day (anyone).
If you are vegetarian then go for soya / soya products, enough green veggies or Paneer ,cheese, chana, Tarka,pulses ,legumes all preparations etc.
6) Mid-afternoon you can have fruits like papaya/guava or any citrus fruits.
7) In the evening around 6 pm, one can have Tea and cream cracker biscuits or another high quality snack, including of the snacks mentioned above.
8) Dinner - Roti 4pcs OR 2 pcs roti+ rice same balance + dal+ mix veg+ milk/milk products (300 ml of milk/milk products are needed each day divided over two or three doses in a day). You can add 2 tsf/ 20gm Butter or ghee in rice. .
Fruits have best roles
One should have three types of fruits like lemon, guava, grapes, apple or banana in a balanced combination as dressings/whole as you like in a day. Take plenty of green vegetables like some local greens or other veggies.
Do not use too much salt, home made masala is better although you can use up to 2 tsf of quality packet spices. Strictly avoid all fried foods, no junk food, street foods, processed foods. One can have all kinds of food in moderate quantity, and it should be split over 7-8 helpings in a day.
you can buy any established brands of high-quality standard protein pack, any such products must not have any side effects of course (check with a Dietitian); take 2 scoops one at breakfast and 2 scoops at bedtime, with lukewarm water or milk as preferred.
No Stress and Late night work
Do not work late into the nights as late night work creates body acidity. Remain active or workout during work hours. Don't take the stress, be disciplined and active. Drink water 3-5 mins later after each meal. Cake, pastries, butter, chocolates can be consumed in small quantities, but these should not contain trans fats.
No open market supplements
I also advise that there is no need for slimming medicines or similar supplements which usually have side effects, as well as some unknown complications from person to person. Even in the long run, these may lead to some disorders, primarily in females, as per our observations.
I have purchased arnica hair plus oil which is new is it good for growth of hair or should I use only arnica montana hair oil?
I am college student daily I am traveling 4 hour so have high desperation and some unwanted talk in my mind and most of time I feel so tired and I can not able to constipation on my study so what can I do to became a normal student.
I am 21 year old female, having dark circles in great extent which is getting worst day by day. Plzz suggest proper treatment for this.
Hello sir, I am 24 year female, my face and hole body more hair. How to permanent remove or not grow more.
Sir My colour is black, not fully in my face only, which medicine is better to remove black color in my face.
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.
I have recently got night shifts in my job. But my motions is giving me problem. Usually it come n early morning wen I woke up but now wen I reach back to home. Wen I go to washroom I don't get the motions properly. And sleep also am not getting for 4 hours minimum. What to do?
Hello sir. Mere hatho me dane niklna band nhi ho rhe. Jinme pani bhi bhar jata hai. Kya blood test se problem ka pta chal jayega?
I am not been able to take good sleep at night. My eyes are swollen all the time and feel sleepy. But unable to take deep sleep. Please suggest.
Hello doctor, I am suffering from hsv on my lips. This is the second time I have having it. My doc has prescribed me acyclovir (tab) 3 times a day and Orasep LA gel 2 times. On 3rd I got the sores. My doc picked off 2 scabs n next day I got new scabs. They are black in color. I want to know how long will these scabs last? And when will the whole sores will go away? Its been 5 days now. I have all black scabs on my lips now. Nothing red. Also can I use vaseline to keep scabs moisturized? Please help me.
Many cases of bad breath may be readily alleviated by:
Proper dental care and oral hygiene, including daily flossing.
Gentle cleaning of the posterior portion of the dorsum of tongue (e.g., with a plastic tongue cleaner).
Rinsing and deep gargling with an effective mouthwash (in order to get the liquid as far back as possible without swallowing it, one can extend the tongue while gargling). This is most effective when done at bedtime.
Eating fibrous foods (a healthy breakfast is recommended).
Chewing gum briefly (5 minutes is often sufficient) if the mouth is dry, or after meals, especially with high protein intake. Sugar-free gum is preferable.
Sufficient water intake.
Decreasing alcohol and coffee intake.