Doctor in Adinath Ayurvedic Research Centre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Adinath Ayurvedic Research CentreYour feedback matters!
1. High Source of Vitamin C
If you thought that lemons and oranges were the highest sources of Vitamin C, then think again! According to the nutritional break-up of kiwi fruit, per 100 grams contain 154 percentage of Vitamin C, which is almost twice that of lemons and oranges. Vitamin C acts as powerful antioxidant, eliminating free radicals that could cause inflammation or cancer. It also helps in boosting the immunity of the body against harmful pathogens.
2. Sleep Inducer
Having trouble sleeping? According to a research done by Taipei Medical University, “Numerous studies have revealed that kiwi fruit contains many medicinally useful compounds, among which antioxidants and serotonin may be beneficial in the treatment of sleep disorders.” It is said that having two kiwi fruits one hour before bedtime can help immensely in inducing sleep.
3. Good Source of Dietary Fiber
This exotic fruit is loaded with dietary fiber, which helps in the prevention of numerous diseases. According to a study done by the University of Leeds, “Increasing consumption of fibre-rich foods can lower risks of both cardiovascular disease (CVD) and coronary heart disease (CHD).” According to researchers at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, high fiber foods keep one full for longer and control metabolic markers like blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. It also facilities weight loss and is often recommended to diabetics.
4. Helps in Digestion
Kiwi fruit contains an enzyme known as actinidain which is known for its protein dissolving properties, similar to that of papain in papaya. This is the reason why it is commonly used as a meat tenderiser. Moreover, it helps in the digestion of proteins in the body and is also known to help patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
We all love winters as it brings with it a variety of food options, warm drinks, colourful fruits and vegetables. But it also brings ailments like cold and flu specially for kids and elderly.
To make your winters warm and disease free I have come up with a tried and tested home remedy which is passed on in my family for generations and has a lot of medicinal value.
It includes all easily available ingredients from your spice box. It can be made and stored in a cool and dry place.
So here it is
- 7 tsp turmeric
- 7 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 tsp cumin
- 4 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 tsp green cardamom
- 2 tsp ginger powder,
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Half tsp cinnamon powder
- Dry roast cumin, coriander, fennel and pepper. Put all the ingredients in a grinder and grind to a powder.
- Now store the powder in a dark bottle in a dry place.
How to consume:
Take a tsp with little honey and give it before going to bed. Do not drink water post this remedy.
Give twice daily.
- They can take 1tsp with honey or if diabetic can take it in morning with a glass of warm water.
- Can be taken twice daily
- The amount of fennel and turmeric can be reduced or increased by 1 tsp depending on taste.
- The fennel will make the powder smell and taste good and sweet too.
- So try this remedy and let me know the results.
If you have experienced sharp pain when you eat/drink hot, cold, sweet and sour food/drinks, or when you brush/floss your teeth, you may be suffering from tooth sensitivity provided that you do not have oral problems such as tooth decay. Even if you do not have any sensitive teeth, you are encouraged to read this article to prevent it.
What is Tooth Sensitivity? Tooth sensitivity is mainly caused by exposure of dentine (innermost layer) of the tooth to the oral environment. The dentine has numerous fine tubules which connect to the pulp. When the nerve endings in the pulp are irritated by external stimulus, sharp pain is felt.
The outermost layer of the crown is enamel. If the enamel has been damaged, the dentine will not be protected. The dentine of the root of a tooth is covered by the gum. If there is gum recession, the dentine of the root will be exposed.
Dentine Exposure is caused by:
1. Using a toothbrush with hard bristles
2. Brushing the teeth with excessive force or incorrect brushing technique, leading to gum recession and abrasion of the root surface
3. Periodontal disease, resulting from gum recession and exposure of root surfaces
4. Acid erosion of enamel due to frequent intake of highly acidic food or drinks.
5. Habitual teeth grinding which wears off the enamel
Management of tooth sensitivity
1. Consult the dentist and learn the correct tooth brushing technique to prevent further abrasion of root surfaces.
2. Use desensitizing toothpaste to relieve tooth sensitivity. Please consult your dentist before purchasing or using desensitizing toothpaste.
3. If dentine has been exposed, the dentist can apply topical fluoride or put a filling over the exposed surface to reduce the sensitivity.
4. If you habitually grind your teeth, the dentist may fabricate a “night guard” for you to wear over the teeth to prevent continual attrition of teeth.
5. Other than tooth sensitivity, dental problems such as tooth decay, gum disease and cracked tooth may also lead to toothache. Therefore, if you have a toothache, please consult your dentist to find out the reasons behind it.
I have hip pain exactly one year back I met with an accident then it was a acl tear then it healed by itself. Now hip pain occurring on same leg.
Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory condition that has been affecting many people of late. In sarcoidosis, tiny granulomas or inflammatory nodules appear in the various organs of the body. The lungs, eyes, skin, and lymph nodes are commonly affected by the condition. Sarcoidosis can also occur in the brain, heart, liver, spleen. The exact trigger for sarcoidosis is not very clearly understood. However, some studies suggest that sarcoidosis may be an outcome of the body reaction (immunological) towards certain allergens, chemicals, viruses or bacteria (foreign bodies).
It should be noted that
- Incidences of sarcoidosis are common among people in the age group of 20 – 40 years.
- People with a family history are more likely to be affected by sarcoidosis.
- Women are more susceptible to sarcoidosis than their male counterparts. The condition is common among the African-Americans.
Signs and symptoms:
The severity and appearance of symptoms depend on the organs affected by the condition. Symptoms of sarcoidosis may appear suddenly or develop gradually (there may also be a relapse). In few exceptions, the affected person may not exhibit any visible symptoms. The symptoms may vary from person to person.
In general, the symptoms include
- There is weight loss
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion
- There may be swelling of the lymph nodes
Further, the symptoms may include
- Rashes, sores, and lesions that may appear on the nose, ears or cheeks, certain areas in the skin undergoes discoloration (Sarcoidosis affecting the skin).
- Breathlessness and chest pain, dry cough that continues for long and wheezing (In the case of the heart being affected).
- Palpitations and dyspnea, chest pain, edema, syncope or fainting and arrhythmias or irregular beating of the heart (Sarcoidosis affecting the heart).
- The eyes may appear red. The vision appears blurred. There is a pain in the eyes and light sensitivity (Sarcoidosis affecting the eyes).
Diagnosis and treatment:
- Physical examination and blood tests
- Eye tests can aid in the better diagnosis
- Kidney and liver function tests
- Imaging tests like CT scan, PET, X-rays, MRI
There are instances where sarcoidosis disappears on its own. However, if the condition persists, it is better to seek medical assistance.
Treatment for sarcoidosis include
- Immunosuppressant drugs: As the name suggests, the immunosuppressant drugs work by suppressing the immune response. Azathioprine and Methotrexate provide great relief from inflammation.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs such as Corticosteroids are very effective against sarcoidosis.
- Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) is often used to treat skin sarcoidosis.
- For patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis related inflammation, doctors recommend Tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) inhibitors.
- In the case of organ failure or damage, surgery may be the only option available.
In severe cases, or if left unattended for long, sarcoidosis can result in
The tube transporting urine from the bladder out of the body is known as the urethra. Under normal circumstances, this tube is wide enough for urine to flow freely but in some cases, one or more section can get narrowed and restrict the flow of urine. This may be diagnosed as a urethral stricture. This length of this stricture can range from 1 cm to affecting the entire length of the urethra.
This is caused by scar tissue or inflammation of tissue in the urethra. While this is a common condition that affects men, it is rarely seen to affect women. An enlarged prostate, exposure to STDs like gonorrhoea or chlamydia, suffering from an infection that causes urethral inflammation and irritation or having had a catheter recently inserted can increase the risk of suffering from a urethral stricture. An injury or tumour located near the urethra can also cause this condition. Hence, preventing this condition is not always a possibility.
Common symptoms to look out for include:
- Inability to urinate
- Reduction in the flow of urine
- Increased urge to urinate frequently
- Pain while urinating
- Urinary incontinence
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling of the penis
- Discharge from the urethra
- Blood in the urine or semen
- Dark urine
- The bladder feeling gull even after urinating
A physical examination and tests that measure the rate of urine flow and chemical composition of the urine can help a doctor determine a diagnosis of urethral strictures. You may also need to undergo STD tests and a cystoscopy. An X-ray may also help locate the stricture. The treatment for this condition depends on the severity of the symptoms.
Non-surgical treatment for this condition involves using a dilator to widen the urethra. However, there is no guarantee the blockage will not recur at a later date. Alternatively, a permanent catheter may also be inserted.
There are two forms of surgical treatment for a urethral stricture.
- Open urethroplasty: This involves removing the infected or scar tissue and restructuring the urethra. The results of this procedure depend on the size of the blockage. It is usually advised only in cases of long, severe strictures.
- Urine flow diversion: In the case of a severe blockage and damage to the bladder, the doctor may advise rerouting the flow of urine to an abdominal opening. This process involves connecting the ureters to an incision in the abdomen with the help of part of the intestines.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world. Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by ayurveda.
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes - Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine.
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disorder of autoimmune starting point. In arthritis, the joints get to be painful, inflamed, swollen and warm with checked stiffness. Chiefly the little joints of wrist, fingers, ankles and toes are included. Over the long haul, other huge joints may likewise get influenced.
Homeopathy is a standout amongst the most prevalent all encompassing system of medicine. The determination of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms comparability by utilizing comprehensive approach. To the extent therapeutic medication is concerned, a few very much demonstrated medicines are accessible for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be chosen on the premise of cause, sensation, location, modalities and augmentation of the protests. For individualized remedy determination and treatment, the patient ought to counsel a qualified homeopathic doctor face to face.
Causes of arthritis
- Injury: It can harm to ligament, bone, and cartilage that eventually prompts to extreme pain.
- Obesity and propelled age: Both are extremely regular cause of arthritis.
- Infection: Any sort of infection to the joint may come about arthritis.
- Sprain: Due to sudden unnatural developments causes pain and additionally limitation of development of the joint.
- Overuse: Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which eventually prompts to extraordinary pain.
- Dislocation: Also causes serious arthritis.
- Different causes: Include Sickle cell disease, Sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Lupus, bone tumors, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and so forth.
Will Homeopathy treat joint inflammation?
Homeopathic method of treatment is extremely powerful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathic medicines treat rheumatoid arthritis by directing the overactive immune system. They decrease joint inflammation and symptoms including swelling, pain and stiffness of joints. Homeopathy offers an extensive variety of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is nobody cure for all ills connected with this condition. The most fitting Homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is chosen in light of an inside and out analysis of individual symptoms. Exceedingly successful Homeopathic medicines for rheumatoid arthritis are ActaeaSpicata, RhusTox, Causticum, Bryonia, Kalmia, Caulophyllum, Ledum pal, Guaiacum, Benzoic acid, Calcaria Carb.
The homeopathic treatment for arthritis has the capability of forever reestablishing the health of your joints. It merits finding a decent homeopath that will regard you as the individual you seem to be, instead of essentially "obtaining" a remedy from another person's experience.