Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Upasana Dudeja GroverYour feedback matters!
Introduction- Hair fall is also known as alopecia or baldness refer to a loss of hair from part of head or body, psychological distress is also very important cause of hair loss.
Some other common cause of hair loss-
1. Iron deficiency
2. Fungal infection
3. Radiation therapy
4. Male hormone (in male pattern hair loss)
5. Auto immune
6. Pregnancy (thinning of hair)
Some effective home remedies to control hair fall:
- Take 10 to 12 neem leaves and meethi neem leaves, one flower of gurhal, and also kaner leaves and boil all of it in olive oil and apply on scalp twice in a week. To reduce hair loss.
- Crush amla fruit to extract it's juice mix with lemon juice and apply on scalp and allow to dry it and wash it.
- Take 2 tablespoons yogurt and add honey and lemon juice apply on scalp about 30 min and wash after cold water.
- Onion juice is also very good for hair loss.
- And last but not the least take proper diet, which is rice in proteins like meat, fish, soya!
My sister applier garlic paste on her face as she read on the internet that garlic remove moles from the face, the next day her face was burned, its been ten days, she visited a dermatologist but she is worried how long will it take to heal completely. So, I just want to know how long does it takes to heal completely?
I play football and my feet stink when I come home is it because of my shoes or is it any kind is serious allergy.
I am suffering from severe headache from the past three days. I have tried vicks and paracetamol tablet. But it's of no use. Is there any home remedy to cure headache?
I am 18years old, in the early morning Semen comes out automatically? Moreover is masturbation necessary, because I have never masturbate, will there be any problem in the future? I also get sleepless at night. What should I do?
Gerivit can remedy permanently the problem of erectile dysfunction. Has it any side effect. I am 34 & got married on june 2015. Please tell me some medicines for permanently cure of premature ejaculation, having no side effect.
I have yellow teeth and my ponies less tha 7 inch I want to long penis more tha 7 inch so please help me.
I have some teething issue. Sometimes blood comes from my teeth. When I woke up in morning a saliva kind of comes from my mouth.
I am 20 years old man and have fever from few days and I am using crocin and paracetamol medicine. Pleas give me suggestion for some other medicine.
Hi, I am 37 male suffering from piles since last 2-3 yrs. It doesn't seems outside so frequently but I am disturbed for 2-3 hours per day after defecation. I tried homeopathy, ayurveda and other medicinal advises (and medicines) which was not useful enough to eradicate the problem. I am a sporty kind of person and do yoga (4 days/ weak) too. Also increased the fibre diets in food content. Please suggest what best I can do to come over this problem permanently. Any medicines or therapy except operating it will be fine. I would still select physio or other activities need to do for this.
I smoke too much everyday from last year so I need to quit and I need my health good I had cough now please help and support.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.