Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh VatsYour feedback matters!
I am a 42 years old male having joint pain particularly at both knees and fingers of both the hands. The pain increases particularity in winter. So kindly suggest the remedy.
She has major joint pain problem. Even she is facing problem in movement. Major pain in knee joint. Feel Max problem in night she is also sugar patient. Please help.
Sir I am 48 years old. I am suffering from joint pains, tremors of hand and feet which was sudden in onset and raises during sleeping and nights and regression while doing normal activities. Any my menstrual cycle also disturbed (once in two months. Sir please suggest me what happened and cause for these symptoms and to reduce this condition.
Hi, Long back I met with an accident on my right leg Its has been operation and I put up the Stainless Steel rod has fixed in my right leg. From some times I getting pain on my left leg that's on thighs knee so wat should I do. I do exercise everyday wen I fold me leg it's start paining.
Dear sir when I was born my one leg palm was tilted after consulting the doctor they plaster my leg for 6 months which result was good but my one leg becomes thin compared to another one and there was a difference of length 1-2 inch in the infected leg. Sir please tell me can I overcome with this difference as now I have attain my age 18.
Mere face per full beard nahi aayi he sirf bottom me hi hair aaye te to me full beard lane ke like kya kare please reply this question and me coconut oil se rat ko massage bhi karta Hu bi sahi he?
Sir I am 19 years old and I am having lot of white hairs sir I am also taking some vitamin tablets but nothing good is observed air help.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.