Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh VatsYour feedback matters!
Sir m suffering from degenarative of disc desiccation at l4-l5 and l5-d1 levels from the past 2 years. Can you please tell me the exact treatment for this.
I had injury in ma ankle ligaments since 2 months ago n consulted doc he puts splint on ma foot for 15 days n after tht allowed for walking wth stick for another 15 days n after tht I get physiotherapy n nw 2 months completed almost foot is alright bt having pain in upper side of the foot where foot is joined by leg so how can I overcome the pain.
Main 40 saal ka hoon. Paanch saal se baye haath me dard rahta he. Ecg aur angiography bhi karvaai. Report samanye he. Raat ko 2-3 din se hatheli ke uper achanak tez dard hota he hathely aur per tandhe ho jate he pasina aata he kafi pareshan hoon.
Good morning sir, I am 21 years old and have pain in my left hip from approx 1.5 months and the pain starts from left hip till my foot and I am not able to put weight on my left leg completely so so walk just like I am crippled and I had seen a physio and he told some exercises but the pain is still intact and a bit relief is there but when I go for a walk and take a walk of around 2 kms theres very severe pain and I am not even able to sit or walk. And I need to sit as my class start from 1 july so I need to sit which is right now a big question for me? How will I sit and study? please help me sir.
I m having the problem of white hairs. I have tried all the home made items to get the hairs black but no effect. Kindly help me out.
I am 19 years old. My beard and mustache growth is so slow and less hair is there in my face here and there. There is no thickness or hair density please help me to get thick beard and mustache without any side effects please help me doctors.
I have diabetes from the last 3 year. My foot pains a lot. I did podiascan and it shows very high pressure mainly in right foot. I can't walk for long. Please advice for this.
I am 28 years old and my hairs beside ears have started growing white, what shall I do, any remedies for it?
Minerals are important constituents that the body needs for proper cellular functioning as every process of the body requires the presence and action of these elements. An imbalance in these essential elements can cause several health problems including hair loss. The various minerals have to be in harmony with one another as too much of a particular mineral can lead to an imbalance in another.
Causes of mineral imbalance
Coming to the causes, several reasons can lead to an imbalance in your mineral levels and these are:
Here are the minerals that your hair need.
1. Calcium - The first mineral that your hair requires is calcium. This vital mineral plays a key role in stimulating the growth of hair follicles. The foods that you can turn to for your daily calcium dose are nuts, almonds, beans, vegetables, etc.
2. Magnesium - Following closely after calcium and one which must be taken together with calcium is magnesium. Without the presence of magnesium, the consumption of calcium can be harmful for the body. Both these elements are used by the body in tandem. So, foods you can have to meet this requirement are cashews, milk, almonds and so on.
3. Potassium - Lack of potassium in your diet can cause you to lose hair as well. Increasing the intake of this mineral helps in removing the buildup of sodium around your hair follicles that interfere with the absorption of nutrients required for strong hair. Potassium can be obtained from bananas, whole grains, almonds, etc.
4. Zinc - Another element that helps in the growth of hair is zinc. This mineral is vital for DNA synthesis of hair follicles, helping them to divide and multiply. Seafood, pumpkin seed, avocado, etc can be good sources of zinc.
5. Iron - Iron deficiency can bring about hair loss. When there isn't adequate iron in your diet, your body consumes ferritin (a protein responsible for storing iron in your body tissues) found in non-essential tissue such as your hair bulbs, resulting in shedding of your hair before it is able to reach its optimal length.
6. Selenium - Inadequate selenium in your body can cause you to suffer from thyroid problems, and subsequently hair loss. Whole grains and broccoli are two selenium-rich food sources that you can take to help your hair to grow properly.
7. Copper - Copper plays a very important role in your hair health. It gives growth, colour and strength to your hair. Sesame seeds and seafood are options that you can take to meet your copper requirement.