Doctor in Sujok Accupressure Center (Home visits Available)
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Sujok Accupressure Center (Home visits Available)Your feedback matters!
My name is rajat and my age is 20 years. For the last few years[6 7 years], my hair is getting white, so what do I do?
I am 20, female, I was a taekwondo player and footballer but I stopped playing since june 2017 my hip hurts me since 2015 and every year it comes bad, I made MRI of the hips & pelvic bones with direct Mr. arthroghraphy for right hip last year and the impression was: Mr. data suggesting mild form of right pincer type of femoroactabular impingement fo further correlations, and I do not understand any medical expression, now it hurts me very much, can you please tell me if it needs surgery?
Sir, I am 21 and i am running for my events practise .But i am suffering from join and shinbone pain severely .please suggest me something I have events in 1 week thank you.
My mom had foot problem and it is paining Can you suggest me, how it will cure? Her's age is 45 years.
Hello Ma'am/Sir I am having pain in my left chest left shoulder and hand. Even my cholesterol level is normal. I did ECG even it is also normal. Doctor said its not heart problem. I am not satisfied with that can you please suggest me what need to do.
Hi, I am just worried for my white hair. I am taking proper diet now and also going to gym trying to keep myself happy and positive. So my question is that is it possible if white hair fall than will it come back black in color.
I am suffering from both legs quod stress, filling nervousness/sleeping, filling too much fatigue in upper side of thai muscle while walking on steps since 4 months ago. My doctor suggest me one each nurokind plus LC injection and calcijoint D3 pill every week for 2 months, but I do not get any relief. My lab tests like CRP, ESR, Uric acid, ANA, Anti CCP, ASO, TSH, T3,T4, KFT, LFT are found normal. I also used calcium and D3 tab, supradyn multivitamin tab for 10 days. Till I do not get relief. Please advice me something.
Homeopathy has some very effective tools to combat many problems within your body and hair loss or hair thinning is one of them. With a number of herbs or mineral based medications and treatments, homeopathy has proved itself as an effective form of medication time and again. Some of the medications, which are effective in treating hair problems and stimulate hair growth are mentioned below.
1. Lycopodium: This is a medication made from club moss spores. It is not only effective against hair thinning or the onset of baldness in men, but is also for women who suffer hair loss during pregnancy or after childbirth.
2. Kalium Carbonicum: This is another excellent medication, which can stop the thinning of hair. It also prevents hair from becoming brittle; since brittleness may lead to hair loss. It is also a great hair growth catalyst.
3. Silicea: Silicea is very potent in enhancing hair strength and is also known to have properties of a growth enhancer. This medication provides nourishment to the hair and thus also reduces dryness, which is considered to be a primary culprit behind hair thinning and hair fall.
4. Kalium Sulphuricum: This is a specialized medication, which should be taken under strict doctor's guidelines. Kalium Sulphuricum is very effective in case of hair loss because of dandruff. Not only does it eliminate dandruff, but also encourages quick hair growth.
5. Phosphorus: If you suffer from a type of male pattern baldness where clumps of hair from one portion tend to fall off, Phosphorus can easily stimulate those areas for quick and effective regrowth. Even women who tend to lose hair from just one area can use this. Phosphorus is also effective in lessening dandruff related hair problems.
6. Natrum Muriaticum: This is one of the wonder drugs within homeopathy for hair fall and many other disorders of the body. Not only will it stimulate hair growth, but will also reduce the problem of hair loss in cases such as:
- Hair loss due to dry and crusty areas on the scalp
- Hair loss due to skin disorders
- Hair loss due to menstrual problems
- Hair loss due to other hormonal problems
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.