Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tripti Sharan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripti SharanYour feedback matters!
My question is if I have unprotected sex and he comes inside and the same day I start birth control is there any chance I could be pregnant?
I'm 25, and I recently had an intense session with my boyfriend. Well I had any sort of sexual activity after 4 years. Im a virgin and still believe In the whole after marriage thing but this time our private parts did come in contact for a while and the internet is scaring me that it is possible to get pregnant even if nothing comes out of nothing goes in. I'm getting paranoid because my lower back is paining since then and now after all the internet research my knee joints seem to be paining as well. It's been 3 days since we did. Please advice
Hello, What is the solution of PCOD? Can PCOD patient get pregnant? My wife age is 26 years and weight is 70 years (recently increased). What can we do?
The food you eat plays an important role in your gastrointestinal health. Some foods can be difficult to digest and can lead to bloating and heartburn while others increase the healthy bacteria in your gut and aid your stomach to digest better.
Here are ten things you should include in your diet for a healthy digestive system:
- Bananas: Bananas help regulate bowel movement as they bind the food waste together. They also help in restoring the electrolyte and potassium balance in the stomach.
- Oats: Oats are rich in fiber and low in calories and are also a rich source of phosphorus, vitamin E and Zinc. Oats help in proper functioning of the digestive system and extraction of waste.
- Curd Rice: Curd rice is the most well-known home remedy for an upset stomach, as it is a rich source of probiotics that help restore the balance of healthy gut bacteria and eases digestion.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is an excellent substitute for normal cooking oil or butter. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties and fatty acids that ease the digestive system and boost immunity and energy levels.
- Lentils: Lentils are rich in prebiotics and fiber. Prebiotics promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and prevent harmful bacteria from causing stomach infections.
- Ginger: Herbs and spices are very helpful in digestion, amongst these, ginger is the foremost. Ginger is used to treat a number of stomach infections such as bloating, nausea and diarrhea. Ginger also helps speed up the movement of food from the stomach to intestines.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are rich in fiber and probiotics, while beetroots help relieve constipation, sweet potatoes help treat ulcers and bowel problems. Other vegetables that aid digestion include cucumber, tomatoes and carrots.
- Brown rice: A certain amount of carbohydrates are essential for a well-balanced diet. Brown rice have high calorific value but are less fattening in nature. Brown rice ease the movement of food through the digestive system.
- Peppermint: Peppermint helps ease indigestion and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Peppermint can be consumed directly, as a flavoring agent in salads and fruits, or it can be taken as a supplement.
- Water: Water is crucial for healthy digestion, as it eases the movement of food through the digestive system and out of the bowel. Inadequate level of water in the body is one of the most common causes of constipation. Ideally, you should have a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!