Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejinder DuggalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yr, i have a 2yr child since after delivery, i am suffering from back pain. if i again get pregnant it will affect my pregnancy and my health plz give me a suggestion
If god gives us 3 child. 1st boy & 2nd twins boy & girl then Please suggest. Which family planing option is better.
Why i am missing my monthly period.Also did pregnancy test it was negative .Still no periods.Why ? And what should i do .
Last day he and his girl friend did oral Sex. And he erect semen into her side of a triangular part on vagina. Not over there, and within in five minutes she wash her that part using water. And now she is Virgin only, but the problem is now they having some doubt that, is there any chance to get pregnant? Hers last period was Feb 24 th and this happened in 25 th March. And she having also late period. Any chance for pregnant? Please reply.
Doctor suggested to have AMH, Rubella and Progesterone tests as I had pcod. Could you please tell me what are the normal results.
Reasons for abdomen pain? I have been having abdomen pain with low back pain from past few days. I missed my periods last month.
Here are some effective types of contraception
Hello everyone I am Dr. Meenu Goyal, a consultant obstetrician gynecologist at Goyal medical center Vasant Vihar. Today we are here to discuss about Contraception.
Choosing an optimal birth control depends on a variety of factors like your lifestyle, your age and your requirement. That is whether you want to space your pregnancy or you want to delay your pregnancy or you have completed your family and you want to just wind up with the family planning issues. Now if you are a young girl and you don't want to think about the pregnancy in the near future you can easily use the birth Control pills. They are the best measure for you.
The newer alternatives are not easily available in India. But the birth control pills cannot be used in a breastfeeding mother because it interferes with the breast milk so at that time the injection depo provera is a good solution for the nursing mothers. As it also helps in delaying pregnancy intrauterine devices with or without hormones is also a good alternative for a long duration of delaying of pregnancy. In India people normally don't want to discuss about the contraceptive measures that is why it is not being commonly used also its surrounded by lots and lots of myths but if you choose it correctly and wisely it helps you a lot.
If you want to discuss about this issue you can visit your nearest gynecologist or you can meet me at the Goyal's Medical Center, Vasant Vihar. You can also chat with me or text me or make a video call with me at lybrate.com. Thank you.
Hi. I am 6 month pregnant .my weight is 59 kg, I have gained approx 8 kg from day 1 to till date, is this normal or I am gaining excessive weight please guide me. Do I need to control my weight?
I am 20 years college girl and I had my period's last month on. 5 November n on the very 3rd day of my period of 7th November I got intimate with my partner and he used protection while intercourse so is the chances for me to get pregnant and if no so when will I get my next periods date in December plzz plzz help.
My wife is having white discharge problem from 2 years. I have taken her to many doctors but non work. Can anyone suggest me anything.
Ovarian cancer takes place when the cells in either of your ovaries have an abnormal growth. The ovaries are two small organs, situated on either side of your uterus. They deliver female sex hormones and store and discharge eggs (ova) that help a woman reproduce. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease that emerges from various sorts of cells and growths inside the ovary.
Specialists do not know precisely what causes ovarian cancer. Hereditary qualities, for example and other DNA changes, are a danger element for few ladies. Around 10 out of 100 ovarian cancers are thought to be brought about by quality transformations in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Women who go through changes due to these carrier genes are more at risk of contracting ovarian cancer.
The earliest symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows:
- Frequent bloating in the uterus or stomach area.
- Pain in your pelvis or belly.
- Inconvenience while eating, or feeling full quickly.
- Urinary issues, for example, a critical need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected.
The disease is usually suspected after an ultrasound suggests an ovarian cyst with a specific appearance. If there is a suspicion of ovarian cancer on ultrasound, you doctor may ask for a blood test for markers like CA-125, CEA, AFP, etc.
Treatment options for ovarian cancer:
The decision of treatment and the long-term result for ladies who have ovarian cancer relies upon the sort and phase of cancer they are in. Your age, general wellbeing, personal satisfaction, and wish to get pregnant should be considered. The primary treatment methods for ovarian cancer are:
- Surgery to see whether you have cancer or not and to treat it. This may include taking biopsies to check for the spread of cancer.
- Chemotherapy, which uses medications to kill the cancerous cells. It is suggested after surgery for most phases of ovarian cancer.
- Women who are in a more progressive stage of ovarian cancer may have a portion of their chemotherapy before surgery and whatever is left of it after surgery. This can make the surgery more secure for these women.
- Radiation treatment might be utilized to pulverize the cancer cells with the help of high-measurement X-ray beams or other high-vitality beams.
Side Effects of Treatment Methods:
Most medications for ovarian cancer cause reactions. They may vary, depending upon the kind of treatment, your age and general well-being. Reactions of surgery rely on the degree of your surgery and spread of the disease. In case your specialist removes your ovaries, you lose the capacity to bear children with your own eggs. The option of egg freezing should be discussed before resorting to this step. Furthermore, if both ovaries are removed, it leads to menopausal symptoms.
Symptoms of chemotherapy may incorporate loss of appetite and weight, queasiness, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and hair loss.
One should get regular or annual check-ups done to see if there are problems in any parts of the bodies since natural symptoms of cancer are only visible after a certain stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir, Me and my wife lives in two different cities due to my job place. Two months has gone still we are virgin. She scare too much from sex. I have tried all the tricks but could not succeed. Suggest me any medications and all that to solve this serious issue. She is 21 years old.
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.
Please tell me. When is the best time for having a quantitative Blood Pregnancy Test after sex for accurate result?
Healthy eating gives kids the energy they need for their busy days.
Here are some great ways to make it easier.
Breakfast is important: it can be up to 12 hrs since their last meal, so kids need to refuel for the day ahead. Give him healthy choices like cereal and reduced fat milk, toast, fresh fruit, eggs on toast, juice and reduced fat yoghurt.
Water works: get kids into the habit of drinking water to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
Snack smart: encourage your kids to take an interest in their health early in life by planning their own healthy snacks-this will help them look for a healthy diet when they get older.
Get cooking: food is not just about good nutrition; it's one of life's great pleasures. Transform your kids into young cooks-even young children can help peel carrots, pod peas, great cheese, put together tacos or design their own healthy pizza toping. If they've helped make it, they'll be more likely to enjoy eating it.
Slow and steady: encourage them to eat slowly. This prevents overeating and helps them recognize when they're full.
Eat at the table: eating snacks and meals sitting down at the table or kitchen bench instead of in front of the tv is good habit for the whole family.
Get a balance: variety and balance are the keep to helping a child enjoy a healthy diet. Aim to eat a variety of foods each day (this depends on the age of the child) including fruit, vegetables breads and cereals, lean meat or fish and reduced fat dairy products.
Tasty exploration: encourage kids to try different food. Exposure to lots of different tastes and flavours adds excitement to meals.