Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tejinder Duggal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejinder DuggalYour feedback matters!
Hi drI am newly married and had regular cycle husband stays abroadWhen he visited we were eager to conceive had taken duphaston for 3 months and then took clomid for 5 days But later I came to know that I did not have proper intercourse After this I started having irregular periodsOnce I had heavy bleeding for almost a month and sometimes I get missed periods got an ultrasound it showed pcosDr gave me duphaston for one month when my heavy bleeding was not stoppingAfter I took duphaston I got periods But since then its been two months and I husband got periods Now I do not feel like taking any pillsBecause I have a feeling that after a few months when I be together with my husband my cycle would become regularRight know I am also having a problem of burning hands and feetPlease elaborate condition.
Hello doctor. 5th aug till nw she did not got her periods. 29th ws her last date period. 16th she got lighting bldng. 10th tk ipill. Shall we wait or take to doctor? What to do now?
Yesterday I vomit in morning and today no vomit is whats the reason is it pregnancy or not reply now plz.
Will they bleed if they take I pill tablet. After sex coz I had a sex with my gf by condom. But she had taken ipill. But she was bleedING. In washroom.
Hello Doctor, I am a student. I am suffering with irregular periods from the past 5 years. Either its heavy flow or no periods for 2 or 3 months. Can I have a full stop to this and have regular periods? Please give me suggestion.
I am 36 years male. I have a lump around near nipple in left side chest with slightly pain. What should I do? Is there any specialist doctor in Agra.
I'm 85 kg weight, having hormonal imbalance, completed three years of marriage, age 29, want to conceive as soon as possible, please suggest me what could I do?
My wife 42, her lazt LMP 5 may, after that she conceive, on july 1, she had to undergo abortion, she starts MALA D on 5 july. We used condom in parallel to avoid pregnancy, but she stops Mala d three days ago, so that after three days mensuration cycles starts and in these three days we do unprotected sex. When cycle will start as per LMP, if there any chances of pregnancy in last days pl guide.
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: you may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!