Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejinder DuggalYour feedback matters!
Scientists have concluded that sugar stimulates the exact same centers of the brain, which derive pleasure out of heroin or cocaine. For those who are addicted to sugar, getting off it leads to intense cravings and withdrawal symptoms. If you have an uncontrollable urge to devour something sweet, you probably have sugar addiction too. Sugar is known to release dopamine and opioids, which not only makes it addictive, but makes it extremely difficult for you to overcome the withdrawal symptoms.
Mentioned below are 5 signs to figure out if you are addicted to sugar:
- Despite being full or not hungry, you consume certain foods due to cravings
- You worry about consuming certain foods and cutting down on them
- You overeat and then feel fatigued or sluggish
- Despite negative consequences that affect your health and cause social problems, you continue eating or overeating certain foods
- You try to eliminate any negative emotion by consuming the foods you crave and experience pleasure.
If you suffer from the aforementioned problems, you should seriously consider sugar detox or food rehab. Sugar and foods containing high levels of sugar causes behavioral changes, nutrient deficiency or imbalance, impairs your body and immunity system leading to an increased risk of illnesses and diseases. Sugar is also known to feed cancer cells and obesity. Fungi, which are living organisms, thrive on sugar and feed on it to reproduce and function properly leading to most infections. However, it is never too late to break your sugar habit.
Mentioned below are 5 ways to fight your sugar addiction:
- Substitute sweets with whole foods
- Ditch artificial sweeteners
- Clean your house
- Create a backup plan
- Manage your magnesium levels
Although, sugar withdrawal symptoms vary from individual to individual, they usually last for about 3 to 4 weeks. Withdrawing from sugar can be extremely difficult and causes the following symptoms in you, which will sorely tempt you into giving in to your cravings:
- Feeling lightheaded
- Craving for sugar
- Binge eating
- Irritability and moodiness
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Muscular aches
- Flu symptoms
Drink a glass of milk with your meals, rather than a glass of water. If you eat cereal for breakfast, try adding a sliced up banana along with it.
I want to conceive baby and my menstruation cycle goes only 2 days. I have tried last 2 months. Please suggest me how to conceive.
I have missed my mc for last 3 months I had gone for check up Dr. gave me medicine for mc I want to know when will period come after stop taking medicine cause I had taken medicine for mc come & stop now before 2 days but yet. Y periods not come.
My periodic cycle is 28 days once. This month I got my period was may 2. Next expecting date ll on may 30. I want to prepone my period before 7 r 8 days cause of my marriage is on may 29. Please provide some suggestion.
Hello doctors, In order to maximize our chances to conceive, we had intercourse daily from 10th to 18th day. 15th Jul was 18th day. When can we test the pregnancy whether conceived or not? Which is the most recommended way to test the pregnancy? Lastly, if periods do occur this month end as per cycle, is there a possibility that fertilization is done but periods occurred early / on time?
I am 30years female I am 8 months pregnant its my first baby what can I do for normal pregnancy plss suggest me.
My wife had uterine fibriod surgery before that she suffered by typhoid and cough and cold docter assumed and treated as tb after takin tb medicine a week it occures side effect then b madication stoped now after two year ago what precautions and test reqired please suggest and also suggest a exclusive chest and lungs treatment hospitals in india.
Today my wife had normal delivery. And when I have to sex with my wife again? After getting delivery today. Please tell.
My gf had periods on 12 may'17. We had unprotected sex on her 9th day (20th may) of menstrual cycle. She took the ipill nd she started bleeding on 27th of may which lasted for 5 to 6 days. Bt she continued having some spots of blood till 10 june17. On 11 june 17 she again started bleeding like periods. What is these. We are worried. Cn you explain. What all is happening? Is this normal?
Sir this time I haven't any cyst in ovary or I haven't pcod but I got period flow very low and only two days I have periods but in November this month I have only one day period pls suggest me but I have thyroid problem my tsh level is12. 12 this month I am suffering form hypothyroid and I take 50 mg thyroxine tablet pls tell me what can I do?
I recently had a urine test and bacteria ,mucus was present in the report also it has some trace of urine what does it mean do in having uti, m 7 month pregnant?
I had sex with my gf without condom. Always I was ejaculating outside but today by mistake I think little bit I ejaculated inside. What to do and how to confirm whether she will get pregnant. Actually she was having period this time only as last mensuration cycle was 27 april but this time it got delayed. Will this also lead that she will not get pregnant.
I am 22 years, woman. My last period was on 7th June and I am supposed to get period on 7th july as I had regular period cycle of 30 days, but may be like once or twice a year it gets delayed by 3-4 day, but having partial sex on 26th june, no deep intercourse happened it was just a try but no ejaculation. It didn't even last for 2 seconds, also fingered, but not sure if there is some semen on finger. My period this month was on 12th july, as it was delayed for four days as I said earlier yearly once or twice I get delay in my periods even though I had normal bleeding then but this month the first day period was normal, but the second and third day was light not even half a pad got soaked. Fourth day it was only few drops and fifth day no period happened. Prior to this I was stressed for a week also. I have no nausea, no headache, no stomach pain, no tender breasts. I am very confused if I am pregnant or got aborted by now or is it just some other reason. Please advice.
I am 21 years old female, I missed my period 5 days before, pregnancy test is negative, what should I do.?
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.