Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tarannum ShakeelYour feedback matters!
Meri shaadi 2004 mein hui. 2005 mein maine conceive kiya .magar sudden bleeding ki wajah se D&C karami padi. Us waqt mukhe pata nahi tha ki mera blood group A-negative hai. Or mujhe anti D nahi laga. Phir mujhe 2 or misscarriag hue. Lekin tab anti d lag gaya tha. Phir 1 ectopic pregnancy hui. Jiski wajah se mera 1 fallopian tube nikala gaya. Uske baad 2014 me mujhe phir conceive hua. Sabkuch theek tha magar baby ko heartbeat nahi thi. Cardiac activity na hone ki wajah se 8 week mein phir D&C hui. Tabse conceive nai hua hai. Main thyronorm 25 le rahi hoon. Or abhi 1 Torch test bhi karwaya hai usme rubella IGg positive (>70) hai or cytomegalovirus IGg positive (>20) hai.mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai kya karoon. Abhi mujhe aisa feel ho raha hai symptoms ko dekhte hue ki maine conceive kar liya hai. Meri last period date 8 Dec thi. Phir bhi mujhe lag raha hai ki maine conceive kar liya hai .may be m not correct. But 1 hope to hai. please help me Dr. And please suggest me ki main kya karoon .sab Dr. Paise banate rehte hai fayda ho ya na ho. Mere ooper poora experiment kar daala .ek Dr. Ne to TB ki high does bhi 2 months tak khilayi .mera lever bhi ja raha tha. Mujhe tb thi hi nahi phir bhi. Ab samajh nahi aata kis per bharosa karoon .plz do something. Thanx a lot. Good Day. :-)
I am 20 year old married from 1 year and my vagina will be so loose can you prefer any natural ingredients that should help in my vagina tightening faster and any ayurvedic treatments.
I haven't got periods for 3 months. I just have periods which is prolonging for more than 10days now. What should I do to stop it? Am a PCOD patient.
I got married since 1 year and, 5mnt ago still awaiting for our first child. My wife doesn't want for doctor consultation as she Dnt like for that. I would like to know continues sex can result in pregnancy at least how many times we need to play in a week. Kindly suggest any table or syrups for effective.
Breathing deep is found to be effective to enhance sexual activity and pleasure both in males and females. So pull in air deeper to feel a greater satisfaction. Happy Breathing!
Depression and anxiety are affecting millions, all over the world and the phrase ‘pull yourself together” is still at play in INDIA. There is a huge social stigma, and a sense of shame about what others in the community might think about visiting a professional, which now needs to be corrected.
Research shows that Psychotherapy and counselling sessions are the most effective treatments to cure all psychological problems. These sessions not only help individuals to cope with daily problems, but also teaches them the skills and strategies to deal with them more effectively and make oneself emotionally and mentally empowered.
With Psychotherapy and counseling, you’ll learn more effective ways to deal with problems. gradually, you would develop certain problem-solving skills, coping mechanisms and better perception for overall growth.
A lot of people do not seek help and suffer internally because visiting psychologist/ psychiatrist is considered taboo in Indian society, leading to increased mental health problems. Most of the people avoid sharing personal problems and issues, as that might expose them as being weak.
The ideal solution for someone who is depressed, anxious and facing problems at work or in personal life, is seeking a professional help of psychologist/ psychiatrist. However, most people are not aware of the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist and hence are not sure whom to refer.
Let’s find out the difference between the both:
While psychologists and psychiatrists both conduct psychotherapy and research, there are many significant differences between the two professions,which we will list in our separate blog but, one very important distinction between the two is , that psychiatrists can prescribe medications, while psychologists cannot. However, there has been a recent push to grant prescribing powers to psychologist. psychologist deal with therapies, counseling, and building healthy perception towards life. even in cases where medication is required, psychiatrist may refer the client to psychologist further, for complementing the treatment with medicines.
The next time you feel depressed, anxious or need help dealing with overwhelming social situations or difficult times, make a smart choice, consider professional help and feel safe visiting a psychologist/ psychiatrist. In INDIA, with increase awareness and education, people are outgrowing
this stigma and consider it a wise step to go ahead and take initiative toward better life.
Psychological counseling is a tool that creates success, it’s something everybody would need in their life. At each developmental stage, a person needs guidance and awareness as how to adjust with new roles and be successful. Hence, considering counselling and psychotherapy to deal with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, is a wise move.
Take that one courageous step towards life.
Get in touch with us for more information on how we can help you deal with major life problems.
Sir mjhe herpes h ek sal s bar bar iske dane ho jate h ye jad s kese khtm hoga. Please btaiye. Mjhe bhot tension hoti.
Hi doctor. I recently got married June 5th. I'm getting some kind of liquid in the breast nipple. Can you please advice me. What do I need to do. Will that affect me getting pregnant.
I am 27 years old women. I just marred in 25th nov. My period starting date is 13th in a month but today 15th but no activity like that.
We are married last year now I have a baby boy but my wife's having Cesarean during delivery. So my question is when we make physical relation by which our baby don't have any effect. And we want 5 years gap for another child so how to take precaution for stopping pregnancy. Please guide me in detail. My age is 30 yrs. And my wife is 26 years old.
If my partner has a history of herpes and genital warts and is not currently having an outbreak of either warts or herpes,can I contract either of the STDs from oral sex?
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend . On 25th feb 2016 at 1.12am. I am not sure about I had ejaculated inside vagina or not. But still in the morning around 10 am. I gave her i-pill. Her periods date was 1st march. But still she dint starts with the menses. What should I do. And today is 2nd march 2016.
Dietician says that the best way to lose weight is through a weight loss diet. Every second or third person you meet wishes to lose weight now a days. So, if you wish to lose weight, the best way to lose weight is by following weight loss plans with a proper diet to lose weight. The Lucknow dietician says that, the best weight loss diet is:
Weight loss plans:
- Dietician says that the best weight loss diet is the one that includes the intake of:
- Whole eggs- Since they are high in protein and contain good fats, eggs are best if you need to lose weight.
- Leaf greens- Leafy greens such as spinach, kale etc. should be included in your weight loss plan. They have several properties which make them perfect for a weight loss diet.
- Beans and legumes- Best way to lose weight is to include beans and legumes in your diet to lose weight. This includes lentils, kidney beans etc. These are high in protein and fibre; these two nutrients are good in making you feel satiated.
- Soups- Also include soups in your diet to lose weight. Soups are very healthy and also contain fewer calories. Include various vegetable soups in your diet plan for weight loss.
- Fruits- Intake lots and lots of fruits in your diet. For a diet plan for weight loss, fruits are a must.
- Chia seeds- Chia seeds are also known to aid in weight loss. They are very nutritious as well. So chia seeds should also be included in your diet to lose weight.
- Salmon- Salmon fish is extremely healthy. It is satiating, and also keeps you full for a longer time with fewer calories. Salmon is very high in protein and it is loaded with other necessary nutrients as well. Therefore, salmon should be a part of your diet to lose weight and your weight loss plan.
- Online diet plans: Dietician says that today online diet plans are very effective. Various online dieticians suggest online diet plans for best way to lose weight, various diet plans for weight loss, and other weight loss plans. Various nutritionists and dieticians have online clinics now a day. They can tell you the best way to lose weight through diet food.
I have been married for 2years and want my wife to conceive but things are not happening I and my wife both r ready for a child how can she deliver.
I am suffering from low placenta in the fifth month of pregnancy having light spotting what precaution should I take.
Dear Dr. My wife is pregnant from last 13 weeks and she has abdominal pain most of time specially just after sometime when she go for toilet She is sensitive to almost antibiotics and pain killer drugs Now pls help me and suggested some ways.
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.