Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. TanyaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old female lady, I have many problem related mu face I have many pimples on my chick on. And right now I have face pigmentation issue on my skin. I take treatment from a doctor in my city jaunpur.
Hello sir/mam! I am 23 yr, 1 years back in october 2015 I had taken periods delaying tablet uske bd periods thoda upar niche ho rhe the. Uske bd I had taken ocp 72 hr in January. Uske kuch din bad se mere periods delay ho rhe the 15-20 days weight gain b ho rha h. 15 days z the maximum days jb delay hote h.abhi kuch din pehle hi itna delay hue. Den bleeding bhi jyda nhi hui but blood was in darkest red or brown in colour. 2 din bleeding rahi uske kuch din bd spotting dikh rhi thi. Or aj thoda bleeding hui. I do not understand muje kya ho rha. Is there any serious problem? Please help!
I have hole on both side of my teeth on left & right when drink normal water then it will pain given any solution.
I am 24 years old. Still the beard not growing fully. It grows on neck and jaw line. But not growing on cheeks.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My wife is feeling weak and often dizzy since last month. We saw a general physician who said it was just low bp. But more often than not, I think its a symptom of a bigger problem. What should we do?
Panchakarma is a therapy that has the objective to purify and detoxify the body. The therapy can help one get rid of many chronic diseases and also works as preventive treatment. Ayurveda describes panchkarma as more than a healing system. It is a combination of science and art of appropriate living to achieve longevity. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma for cleansing of body toxins, balancing all tridosha’s (Vata, Pitta and Kapha – three bio energies for body constitution).
Abhyangam: A gentle herbal oil massage to body which helps in relaxation and improves blood circulation
Swedan: Ayurvedic steam with ayurvedic herbs which removes the rigid toxins from the body an loosen the muscles
Basti: Medicated enema which aims to balance the vata dosha of body. Also helps in healing of degeneration of joints
Janu Basti: Knee joint is called as the Janu Sandhi in Sanskrit; hence the name Janu Basti .
Relieves knee pain
Balances Sleshaka Kapha, which regulates the synovial fluid in the joint, which is necessary for proper lubrication of the joint.
Yoga Various forms of yogasan are been taught which helps in restoring the mobility and give strength to the muscles.
Proper care along with Ayurvedic medicines and Panchakarma can surely avoid knee replacement surgery…………
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
Above Haryana Wala Sweets
I m 22 male. At this very age my beard getting white. A lot of hair of my beard has become white but this happen in these 8 months. Also I observe that hairs around genitals have become thin. Weak. Brittle and brown. And falling also. What could be the reason for this and what should I do.
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Some of the mental health problems that you may suffer from due to a social media addiction are discussed below:
- Peer Pressure- Social media use also creates the fear of missing out because you want to do what everyone else is doing. This evokes anxiety and will give rise to negative feelings and emotions, which again create mental health problems and stress and anxiety disorders
- Fatigue and Stress- When you are using social media, you are constantly switching from one task to another because there is just so much to do and see. This information abundance can tire out your brain, especially when it is received chaotically. Your brain needs time and room for absorbing the data and processing the information, but multitasking on social media makes your brain work overtime. This can prevent it from relaxing and it will become exhausted as it tries to deal with the barrage of information. Hence, the fatigue puts your mind under a lot of stress and you may not be able to concentrate on anything at all.
- Social Anxiety- Even though the whole point of social media is to allow people to stay connected with others, it doesn’t have the same satisfaction and element associated with actual human interaction, which is a crucial human need. In fact, in some ways, it is too distant and this is not a good thing for those who become dependent on social media as it can lead to social anxiety. Those who are already suffering from this problem will find it even more difficult to indulge in face-to-face interaction. Real human interaction can become extremely scary for people as it is becoming common to hide behind your computer screens and not go out at all.
- Distraction- Social media is just tailor-made for decreasing our productivity because you spend hours looking at everyone else’s life when you could be doing something else. This means that most of your time is spent on viewing photos, liking posts, and writing comments and these activities don’t really require the use of your intellectual abilities. They aren’t intellectual at all and distract you from activities that are such as reading, studying informational articles on the internet, etc. Your brain doesn’t get enough food for development and your intellectual abilities can decline in this way. Your brain will slow down and not be able to respond quickly in various situations.
- Insecurity- One of the major problems with social media is that posts typically present an idealized version of what’s going on in everyone’s life. Usually, what you see isn’t actually reality because everyone has their problems and issues. Nevertheless, you end up comparing your own life with that of others and think less of your own. If people in your newsfeed seem to be having a good time, it will make you envious and affect your mood negatively. Research has shown that widespread use of social media can demotivate people, make them aggressive and cause a decline in confidence.
So are you being adversely affected by social media? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Low self-esteem.
- Feeling low when you see other people's images and lifestyle.
- Envy of others people lives - wishing your life was like someone else's.
- Finding social media as your first and only choice of activity done for enjoyment.
- Not having as many face to face conversations with your relatives and friends and feeling disconnected.
- Being unable to do anything without feeling you need to share it online. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.