Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am from mp . I have hair fall problem. Used many shampoo oils like sesa . did not get help . Please help me.Thanks
I have 3 problems! 1)I have mole on my face which i don't like and I want to remove that from my face. 2)i have very very oily skin. When I Wash my face with a facewash then also the dryness is only for 1 hour and my skin looks oily after even after using face wash.I have tried multaani mitti also but then also there is no use of it. I have tried many face washes of almost every brand but none of them is effective so far. Because of oily skin I have PIMPLES on my face. So is there any way to make skin dry? 3)I have acne scars and small chickenpox scars on my face mostly on nose,so is there any solution By which these scars can go?
I am 24 year old boy. I need to go bathroom many time and urge to urine all time. So please suggest help me and is it symptom of prostate inflammation. I did ultrasound last month then the report was normal.
Sir am soo thin, my height is 174cm & weight is 50kg. Recently I gained 6kg for the last 5 months. So now am 56kg but I heard that minimum correlated weight should be 62kg-68kg How to gain weight quickly.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.