Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tanvi MishraYour feedback matters!
Sir im suffering pain in my elbow but its not in joint whereas in muscles near to elbow, im regularly doing gym. An due to imbalance while doing core muscle workout the pain start. Its two weak now n pain is not going. Please guide me.
I am 29 years. Old. I am suffering from Major quantity of hair fall. My hairs going on very thin. I am so worried. What should I do?
I am 22 year old and suffering from throat problem like a heavy and hoarse voice due to which I feel criticize to talk with my teacher ,friends ,and anyone stranger and always being disappointed due to it so suggest me something about it to get rid from this problem please.
I have to fit my body. Please suggest me diet. Diet helps in becoming healthy person. Please tell me detail.
I am working in software company, sitting long time in chair makes me fat, I need to loss weight please help me.
I am habituated to masturbate daily. Is this is the reason to loose weight? I'm 22 years old. My weight is 52 kgs. I want to increase my weight. Please suggest me.?
I am suffering from diabetic type II since last 3 years. What are precautions to be taken? Pl advice.
I have problem of bad breath. I tried many ways to avoid it but cant. How can I avoid it? Please help me.
Does consumption of isotretinoin (Accutane) increase temporary diabetes? I have give up taking isotretinoin from past one month but I need to go to toilet for urination? What to do?
Almonds make a delicious and healthy snack. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats that are necessary for the body. Here is the list of the benefits of almonds that will give you enough reasons to add almond to your diet.
Regular consumption of almonds increases the level of high density lipoproteins and reduces the level of low density lipoproteins. Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats and health promoting fats. Almonds can lower ldl cholesterol up to 15 percent for every 7 grams of almonds per day.
The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis and unlike rheumatoid arthritis, the cause of osteoarthritis is not due to any inflammation such as the immune system attacking the joints. Rather, the cause of osteoarthritis can be attributed to the wear and tear of the protective cartilage on your bones over time. The most common parts of your body which may get affected by osteoarthritis are the knees, hands, and spine. Even though osteoarthritis cannot be cured, it is worth noting that the symptoms can be well managed.
Here is everything you need to know about osteoarthritis:
- Intense pain in your joint: This is the most common symptom indicating that you may have osteoarthritis.
- Tenderness in your joint: If after applying a little pressure, your joint feels tender, then it can be considered a sign of osteoarthritis.
- Stiffness in your joint and loss of flexibility: If you feel stiff after a period of inactivity such as waking up in the morning, it's likely you have osteoarthritis. This may also mean that you may not be able to make movements you were previously able to due to the stiffness in your joint.
- Bone spurs: You may also feel extraneous bits of bone from around the affected joint.
The most common cause of osteoarthritis is old age. As you grow older, the cartilage that cushions your bones begins to deteriorate. Without this cartilage to cushion your bones, different bones might rub against one another, thus causing the pain you feel.
As mentioned earlier, it is not possible to cure osteoarthritis, but the pain can only be managed. Here are the best ways to manage pain from arthritis.
- Medications: Depending on how severe your pain is and whether it is chronic or acute, you may be given drugs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Physical therapy: An exercise routine can be worked out between you and your physical therapist so that your pain reduces and you are able to regain the range of movements you had before you were affected by osteoarthritis.
- Surgery: There are a number of surgeries which can be done to reduce your pain; ranging from a simple lubrication surgery by using hyaluronic acid all the way to a complete joint replacement.