Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Difficulty Of Learning
Diabetes In Children Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
I have problem with my penis my penis gets small from 7" inch to 4.5"-5" inches I think due to masturbation, now what to do? Kindly Give smart and cheap advice. I will be very thank full to you And I can't spend enough time during sex only in 2 minutes I get discharge, earlier these things are not happens but now what to do?
I am losing a hair and I am getting white hair from last 6 months what are the prevents to be taken.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do .Can you please help me.
I have red eye problem, eye going to be stress with redness, after that head ache will accuring, 2 days consulted famous opthomologist he said you don't have any alergy eyes are going to be strain you do not have any prblome and the Said use any lubrication. But imophthalmologist he said you don't have any allergy eyes are going to be strain you do not have any prblome and the Said use any lubrication. But im suffering daily with red eyeproblemaccording, 2 days consulted famous opthomologist he said you don't have any alergy eyes are going to be strain you do not have any prblome and the Said use any lubrication. But im suffering daily with redeye and stress feeling I'm not going to be active what can I do please help me sir.
I'm 28. There are some marks, holes on my face and I came to know that those are acne scars. They are spreading slowly over the face. Im trying aloevera, but I do not think it is working. How to avoid and remove those acne scars. Any face cream or gel will works for that? I want my face to be clear and smooth as before without any marks. Please suggest any cream or home remedies which works. Thanks in advance.
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.
Do you ever wish you could start all over and take better care of your skin? A chemical peel could give you that chance. Peels can dramatically reduce lines, wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, and roughness caused by years of sun.
A chemical peel is a solution applied to the face to remove the outermost layer or layers of skin. It's a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new skin that grows in its place is softer, smoother and has fewer imperfections. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
There are three basic types of chemical peels:
Superficial or Lunchtime Peel: Alpha-hydroxy acid or another mild acid is used to penetrate only the outer layer of skin to gently exfoliate it. The treatment is used to improve the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin as well as to refresh the face, neck, chest or hands.
Medium Peel: Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid is applied to penetrate the outer and middle layers of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment is used to improve age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and moderate skin discoloration.
Deep Peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is applied to deeply penetrate the middle layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment removes moderate lines, age spots, freckles and shallow scars. A thorough evaluation by a dermatologic surgeon is imperative before embarking upon a chemical peel.
When is a chemical peel appropriate?
Chemical peels are used to treat a number of conditions including:
1. Pigmentation on face or body
4. Fine Wrinkles
6. Acne marks and scars
8. Aging skin
9. Crow's feet
10. Sagging skin
Who should not opt for chemical peels?
Generally, light-haired and fair skinned people are the best candidates for chemical peel. The procedure does not work as well on dark skinned patients. The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, cut or broken skin, or sunburns. Other contraindications include patients who are:
1. Nursing or pregnant.
2. Have taken Accutane in last six months.
3. Have psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis or rosacea.
Temporary change in skin color, particularly for women on birth control pills, who subsequently become pregnant or have a history of brownish facial discoloration.
Changes are transient and easy to take care of if taken care properly.
2. Reactivation of cold sores
3. A variety of chemical treatments can be used to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
Depending on the depth of treatment required, your surgeon may choose one of the following peels:
1. Alpha-hydroxy acid peel (AHA)
2. Trichloroacetic acid peel (TCA)
3. Phenol peel
4. Croton oil peel
Aftercare and recovery
Your dermatologist will discuss how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. After surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your postsurgical care, including information about:
1. Normal symptoms you will experience
2. Potential signs of complications
Hello, I'm Padma 30 years old woman. I have 8 months kid. My problem is skin related. My skin color has faded after delivery. Become too darker on several parts like underarms. The another problem is itching. Always I'm getting irritated with itching on hands. It's too much nowadays. I'm unable to concentrate on any work due to this.
Hello doctors I am facing problem that is hair fall so I just wanna a ask you what are the things I need to work on it to keep it healthy for my hair. And things which can help to regrow my hair and thick. Thanks.
My penis becomes small and have 5 sec of stamina and also loosing and securise penis problem for this I have frustrated so pls penis problem for this I have frustrated so pls help me.
Sir. Mujhe swapndosh ho rhe h, month me 1se 2 baar, mujhe openly Dr. Ke pass Jane me jhijhk h, month me 1se 2 baar ho rhe h, month me 1se 2 baar, mujhe openly Dr. Ke pass Jane me jhijhk hota h because of my parents, so please suggest me ,what should I do.
My mom has diabetes from last 2 years. She daily takes medicine named as glycomet gp2 for diabetes. 2 days ago when her blood test is taken, her blood glucose level shown as 340 So my question. Is whether 340 diabetes can be controlled be tablet or is there any need to take insulin injection.
I am losing my hair very quickly n in heavy amount. Pls help. Aisa lg RHA ki won jhar nhi rhe. Nikl rhe hain.
For a sportsman, coming face to face with sports injury is no big deal. But what is important is that he/she gets the correct treatment in order to recover fast and get back to the field, giving their best performance in their field of sports. With regular medical check ups, physiotherapy sessions, training sessions, exercises and gymnasium sessions, sports injuries are treated effectively. However, all variants of a treatment may not fit with all kinds of injuries. Thus, treatments are always injury-specific for a more effective progression.
Here are some of the most common sports injuries and their most effective treatments as prescribed by sports specialists.
- Ankle sprain: Ankle sprains are common among sportsmen and sportswomen when the ligaments of their ankles tear. Such injuries are very common, but also unfortunately, extremely painful and demand a lot of recovery time. With such an injury, even though they are advised bed rest, it is important to continue with some kinds of exercises. This would help in preventing the stamina and muscle strength in your ankles. It would also help you to recover fast.
- Knee injury: Another very common form of sports injury is the knee injury where one can experience excruciating pain. Although, proper rest and exercises heal most injuries in a month or two; those that are serious might even need a surgery.
- Tennis elbow: Tears in the tendons of the elbow due to its recurring use can cause tennis elbow. It has a natural healing process with just a few exercises. In fact, it is recommended you give proper rest to the elbow so that it can heal faster. Even after healing, to avoid chances of recurring tennis elbow, stress should be lowered in this part of the body.
- Hamstring Strain: Hamstring is that part of the body, which is formed by three muscles behind your thigh. Hamstring is mostly a forgotten part of the body and one hardly remembers it. But, it is very prone to sprains and injuries, if exercises involving the hamstring are not carried out properly. In fact, there are specific exercises pertaining to hamstring, which are performed to prevent it from injuries. Hamstring injuries have a very long recovery period. It might actually take up to a year for full recovery because it experiences constant pressure when you walk, letting it heal slowly. Thus, incorporating hamstring exercises in your daily routine would help in faster healing of such injuries.
These are some of the most common types of sports injuries and the methods of treating them as recommended by medical practitioners.
Syphilis is one of the most common STD and can affect both men and women. This bacterial infection can be easily treated, but if left unattended it can cause serious problems. Syphilis can be caught by mere skin to skin contact with an infected person’s genitals or mouth. Hence even if you do not have intercourse with an infected person, you can still get infected from them. If a woman who is pregnant gets infected with this disease, she could pass it on to her unborn child as well.
A person suffering from syphilis may not always exhibit symptoms of the disease. This disease goes through active as well as dormant phases with symptoms being present only in the former. Even its dormant phase, this disease can be transmitted from one person to another.
There are four stages of syphilis and each of them have their own symptoms.
- Primary stage: In its first stage, syphilis is marked by the presence of open sores called chancres. This can occur in the mouth, genitals are or around the anus. It can also be seen in other parts of the body where bacteria may have entered the body. These chancres are painless and may be accompanied by a swelling of the lymph nodes around it. This is the most contagious stage of the disease. Without treatment, these sores will resolve themselves in 3-6 weeks but the syphilis bacteria itself will remain in the body.
- Secondary stage: Anywhere between 2 weeks to 12 weeks after coming in contact with the bacteria, this infection may move into its second phase or secondary stage. At this point, you will notice a rash on your skin. This rash can be seen as a collection of small, flat or raised skin sores along with small, open sores on mucous membranes. These sores may contain pus. Dark-skinned people may notice that these sores are lighter than the surrounding skin. Along with this, the patient may also have fever, a sore throat, headaches, weakness, irritability and suffer from weight loss.
- Latent stage: Once the rash clears, this disease moves into its dormant or latent phase. This is also known as the hidden stage and can last anywhere from 1 to 20 years. It is very difficult to diagnose syphilis in this stage as there are no visible symptoms.
- Late (tertiary) stage: If the disease is not diagnosed and treated by the time it reaches this stage, it can cause a number of serious health problems. This includes blindness, cardiovascular problems, mental disorders and even death.