Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tajnder Budhiraj
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tajnder BudhirajYour feedback matters!
She's having swelling on gum. Suffering from Itching and sourness on gum, teeth, uper area of mouth, tongue. Generally it occurs on evening time but at night it is less. One year past she had some blisters on Tongue. And during that she eat few fried chilli. She thought it is the cause she is suffering now. Before two month she had some synonyms of pulling tongue inside but now it's less now, but sourness, Itching and swelling are present. From morning time it starts lightly and then from evening it became unbearable between 5-8 pm and then it became less with sourness on Tongue. Also there is a pile of gum is out behind teeth and while drinking eating it pains.
• Poor eating habits.
• Poor hygiene.
• Hormonal imbalance – during puberty.
• Drugs like corticosteroids.
• Bacterial infection.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Pain in acne.
• Pus or oily discharge.
• White heads / black head formation.
• Avoid fats and oily food.
• Avoid chocolate, ice-cream, butter, cakes, white bread, sweets and fried food.
• Limit intake of non-vegetarian food.
• Do not break your pimples will lead to secondary infections.
• Do not use scented soaps and chemicals on your face.
• Wash your face frequently, at least 5 times a day, taking care that it does not become too dry.
• Use non-greasy make-up or if possible do not apply cosmetics.
• Use natural cleansers than chemical preparations:
– Wash face with gram flour (channa) and little turmeric in it.
– Massage skin with fresh cucumber, it gives cooling effect on skin.
– You can massage your face with fresh fruits also.
• You can take facial steam to reduce inflammation and infection for not more then 15 minutes and once fortnight.
• Practice yoga – will help make your circulation better.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Drink plenty of fruit juice, coconut water.
• Eat lots of fresh fruits and raw vegetables.
• Increase intake of fiber in your diet - Whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
• Eat whole grains rather then refined flour.
• Possibly eat boiled or lightly cooked food, not highly seasoned food.
• Increase intake of zinc in diet:
– Shellfish, beef and other red meats, eggs and seafood, beef, pork, chicken (dark meat), turkey (dark meat), milk and milk products, nuts, sea plants especially Japanese sea plants..
• Consume diet rich in Vitamin A:
– Liver oils of fish, egg, milk and milk products, meat, fish, kidney and liver.
– Yellow orange colored fruits and vegetables; and Green leafy vegetables are good source of - carotene.
• Consume food rich in Vitamin C:
– Milk and milk products, citrus fruits, green vegetables.
– Fruits and vegetables when fresh have maximum of vitamin C.
• Increase intake of Vitamin E.
– Wheat germ, whole grain, corns, cereals, pulses, nuts, dark green leafy vegetables, olives.
– Oilseeds and vegetable oils. You can take vitamin E supplements of 400 IU twice a day.
• Replace other oils by sunflower oil for cooking as it is the richest source of vitamin E.
• Add little turmeric to your food; it is beneficial for your skin.
• If your acne does not respond in 2-3 months .Consult your physician email@example.com 9811022908
• Consult your physician if your acne is infected and there is pus like discharge.
• Consult your physician immediately if you are not sure if it is acne or any other skin eruption
Do you have vague memories of your childhood where your mother used to run behind you with a glass of milk and a few almonds soaked in it? You might have cribbed about them, but all this while you might not have been aware that you were running away from one of the most powerful house of essential minerals. Such is the health benefits of almonds that it has its own fan following across the globe. It is a boon and a blessing for your well-being. Let us have an overview of it.
Health benefits Of almond oil
The health benefits are not just limited to the nuts. Almond oil too can supply a massive amount of benefits when included in our diet regularly. Though a bit expensive, a regular intake can keep many of the complications at bay. Here’s why:
- Controls heart ailments: Almond oil is enriched with monounsaturated fatty acids. They boost the health of your heart and can curb cardiovascular diseases. A regular intake can reduce the chance of a stroke by a large margin.
- Regulates blood pressure and controls cholesterol level: Almond oil regulates blood pressure and can help in maintaining the cholesterol levels of your body. In many countries, almond oil is slowly changing the culinary landscape and the way we use the food ingredients.
- Strengthens nervous system: Almond oil is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids and also contains a robust measure of potassium. They nourish your nervous system and directly boost your memory. You can mix a few drops of almond oil to a glass of milk before you hit the bed for the best results.
- Helps in bone development: Almonds are a great source of vitamin D, calcium and potassium. Needless to say, this can be very beneficial for strengthening your bones. Simply massage few drops of almond oil to your bones and joints and in many cases, you can get rid of arthritis.
- Relieves stress and pain: Almond oil also has therapeutic properties, and can help in easing the pain and stress from strained muscles. You can heat a few tablespoons of almond oil and can directly massage into the affected area once it becomes warm. Doing this regularly can increase the strength of your muscles and can be a great muscle relaxant too.
- Can promote the health of nails: Brittle nails are one of the common problems that everyone faces. Almond oil can take care of this trouble easily. For healthy and strong nails, massage them with a few drops of almond oil daily. They have a strong presence of potassium and zinc and they, in turn, hydrate your nails and keep them strong and healthy.
Some other benefits of almond oil are
- It controls heart diseases
- It reduces the chances of stroke
- It regulates the blood pressure
- It gives strength to the nervous system
- It will help in bone development
- It promotes the growth of nails
- It promotes the health of nails
- It increases the memory power
- It gives strengths to brain tissue
Apart from the abovementioned benefits, Almonds are useful in a number of ways, they improve your memory power, improves hair growth, is good for your brain tissues. Almonds are a powerhouse in their own right, therefore, you must eat them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.