Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Budhiraja Homoeopathic Centre

Homeopath Clinic

6/2, Subhash Nagar, Opp. Cambridge foundation School, Delhi Delhi
1 Doctor · ₹80
Book Appointment
Call Clinic
Budhiraja Homoeopathic Centre Homeopath Clinic 6/2, Subhash Nagar, Opp. Cambridge foundation School, Delhi Delhi
1 Doctor · ₹80
Book Appointment
Call Clinic
Report Issue
Get Help


Our mission is to blend state-of-the-art medical technology & research with a dedication to patient welfare & healing to provide you with the best possible health care....more
Our mission is to blend state-of-the-art medical technology & research with a dedication to patient welfare & healing to provide you with the best possible health care.
More about Budhiraja Homoeopathic Centre
Budhiraja Homoeopathic Centre is known for housing experienced Homeopaths. Dr. Tajnder Budhiraj, a well-reputed Homeopath, practices in Delhi. Visit this medical health centre for Homeopaths recommended by 63 patients.


05:00 PM - 09:00 PM


6/2, Subhash Nagar, Opp. Cambridge foundation School, Delhi
Subhash Nagar Delhi, Delhi - 110027
Get Directions


80 at clinic
Unavailable today
View All
View All


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Budhiraja Homoeopathic Centre

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir, I am 23 years male. I have acne vulgaris on my face. How to treat it? And tell me the diet plan to recover my face?

Dermatologist, Kolkata
Avoid chocolate high sugar milk based oily food. Your acne need grading. If severe then show dermatologist for proper management. Mild acne responds to clindamycin nicotinamide based cream. If you have dandruff avoid oil on hair.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am losing hair and I have used all shampoos but no results. Can you suggest something for me?

Dermatologist, Kolkata
Your age occupation lifestyle family history needed for proper treatment. If it is diagonosed as androgenetic alopecia you need minoxidyl 5% lotion and ketoconazole based shampoo for long term. If in advanced stage show any dermatologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to fill me teeth gap but I do not want to fill it by braces is there another treatment? please help.

Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), Certificate In Cosmetic Dentistry, Diploma In Facial Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Gurgaon
Hello yes there are many treatment options to fill the gap between teeth firstly is braces that you don't want to go for. Secondly is the invisible braces called as CLEAR ALIGNERS. These are transparent trays which you have to wear weekly. For further information check then you can also go for veneers but for that we need to check the gap between teeth. Crowns are also an option. Best option which can naturally close the spaces between your teeth is Clear Aligner treatment. Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My height is 5.10 and my weight is 58 kg I am too skinny my friends teases me a lot and not even a single cloth fit with my body please suggest me a good medicine and I am a lactose intolerant.

B.Sc.- Food & Nutrition, M.Sc- Food Science & Nutrition, NET (LS)
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
For weight gain in a healthy way, 1. Have soya milk, tofu. 2. Have 3 litres water daily. (70% body is made of water) 3. Have frequent meals comprising foods high in nutrient & energy density but low in volume. Ex, fruit juice, sugarcane juice, cheese p otato chicken sandwich, egg curry, rice/ atta maida roti with ghee, til chikki, dry fruits, premix, malt, soybean cutlets, fish fingers, stuffed parathas, banana, dates, mango. 4. Avoid water with or just before meals 5. Have 15 mins light walk before main meals to enhance appetite. 6. Have atta maida roti/ rice with ghee 7. Practice 30 mins strength exercises daily empty stomach. Consider getting a thyroid test done to rule out hyperthyroidism.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir i do masturbation so much time what I do four stop masturbation nd I am doing since last 10 year my agw ia now 28 I am verid about my married life nd sperm coub nd I am satisfied my partner.

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chandigarh
Masturbation doesn't cause any harm to your body. It will not effect your married life in the future. However you should reduce the frequency to one or twice in a week.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am nagaiah I have too much headache and every evening I am suffering from that.

Diploma In NAturopathy & Yoga, Diploma In Panch Karma, B.A.M.S.(Alt. Med.)
Ayurveda, Delhi
Dear lybrate-user, Instill 4 drops of cows ghee in both nostrils once daily empty stomach Brento tablet - 2 tablets twice a day after food Sheer shool adi vajra ras - 1 tablet twice daily after food Avoid constipation Avoid heavy and spicy food Do brahmri pranayam Dr. Ashish Kumar
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see my change what should I do?

Diploma In NAturopathy & Yoga, Diploma In Panch Karma, B.A.M.S.(Alt. Med.)
Ayurveda, Delhi
Dear patients, Apply akpre cream on pimples twice a day Khadirarishta - 20 ml with half cup of water twice daily after food Triphal powder - 1 teaspoon with warm water at night on every alternate day Avoid oily and spicy food Drink 4-5 litre water daily
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to prevent acne/pimples black spots in face. I am facing this problem in last 2 months.

MD - Skin,VD & Lepxsy
Dermatologist, Hyderabad
Hello, use salicylic acid based face wash for your acne. You can also go for chemical peels which will take 4-6 sessions with a time interval of 15 days between each session. Consult us on private chat for proper diagnosis and better management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old man I am suffering sexual problem. When I do sex, I am free in just a few seconds. And then I can not get ready for a long time again for sex. Please tell me what should I do.

MBBS, DPM (Psychiatry)
Psychiatrist, Thrissur
Premature ejaculation is not a great disease. Sexual act should be slow Take out and pinch glans penis in between Chlorimipramine 10 mg before ½ hour before sex Tadafil 20 mg for maintaining erection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hand Fracture in Elders - Tips to Recover Faster!

M. Ch. (Ortho), DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hand Fracture in Elders - Tips to Recover Faster!

The wrist is one of the most common areas that can go through a fracture or an injury. This is especially true for patients over the age of 65 years. There are many kinds of fractures, including simple or closed fractures, as well as compound or open fractures and comminuted or greenstick fractures. Hairline fractures are considered as the most common kind of fracture, and can be easily detected in an x-Ray. While it is easy for children to recover from a fracture, it is that much more difficult for the elderly to recover from one.

Read on to know the various ways in which the elderly can recover from a hand fracture.

  1. Time and trauma: Usually, an adult will take six to eight weeks to recover from a fracture completely. Children take almost half the time to recover as their bones are more tender and willing to fuse back together in lesser time, which is not always possible for more mature bones. Also, the elderly experience more trauma when it comes to a fracture and broken bones. Further, these individuals are already a part of a high risk group when it comes to such fractures due to problems with vision, gait and even the bone density.
  2. Physiotherapy: This is one of the most important parts of the treatment that elderly people have to follow after a hand fracture. This can help them in restoring normal mobility in the hand and wrist eventually, with regular practice. Physiotherapy must be practiced under the guidance of a trained expert, and thereafter, the exercises can be continued at home on a regular basis. These exercises will help in restoring the strength of the hand as well as the wrist.
  3. Changes in the hand: The knuckles and wrists may look different after a fracture. This depends on the kind of injury and fracture that has been sustained by the patient. The different types of hand fractures can occur on the knuckles or right below them, in the shaft of the main bone, at the base of the bone, on the wrist, and also with a dislocation of the bone and wrist. These kinds of changes should be referred to an orthopaedic surgeon who can help by inserting pins and braces to repair the fracture and bring the hand back to normal.
  4. Medication and self care: It is important to keep your hand above the heart level at all times during the recovery process. Also, an ice pack can help in stemming the pain. Further, you can wear a splint and take pain relief medication as prescribed by your doctor, in keeping with any other ailments you may be suffering from.

I had a desk job and in last 2 years my weight has gone up from 54 kgs to 68, tge worst part is that the fat is surrounded over the belly, I do not get enough time to exercise, please help.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Post-Graduate Certificate in KAYACHIKITSA
Ayurveda, Beed
Mr. lybrate-user frankly exercise is a must but let me tell you a slight modification in diet will definitely help you avoid potatoes, sweets, oily and spicy stuffs also a simple yoga therapy like kapal bhati will help in loosing more than 5 kg in 4- 6 month period.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an aesthetic dental issue. The alignment of the teeth in upper jaw is irregular which has resulted in bad smile so in simple I need a smile correction. How to get it corrected and what would be the duration of the treatment. Which one would be better invisalign or metal braces.

Dentist, Gorakhpur
Treatment duration will be about 1 to 1 n half years. Metal or ceramic is your choice. But yes ceramic braces will cost you additional 15- 20 k.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My problem is irregular periods. I am in stress to this problem. Please help me to out of this problem.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Pune
Following periods paricharya is must for regular painless periods avoid heavy food heavy work bathing travelling exercise during periods provide details by private chat for correction in diet and medications.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My problem is not a unique one. Problem with my penis size. When erect is 3 inches in length. Is there anyway I could lead a normal life and get married?

MBBS, MD - Community Medicine
Sexologist, Ranchi
You can lead a normal sexual life! Only thing you must learn the art of satisfying your partner by oral sex, spending time with her, have her sensuality excited, have creative time with her and having s strong emotional connect with your partner! And if you are obese shed weight!
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing the problem of premature ejaculation and extra excitement in starting.

MBBS, Diploma in Psychological Medicine, MD - Alternate Medicine, Certified Sexologist
Sexologist, Ratnagiri
In premature ejaculation male partener discharges semen before inserting penis in vagina or within 1 to 2 minute of insertion or brfore both gets orgasm or sexual fullfillment. Its very much curable if treated properly. Medications and sex therapy will help cure it. You can opt for consultation.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recommend me the medicine which increases sperm quantity and quality as I am going to get married.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Lucknow
Use shatawari, suddha kaunch seed n ashwagandha powders in equal quantity, all powders be mixed in one, one tea spoonful powder is to be taken with milk twice a day. It will certainly improve quality as well quantity of sperms. Use it for three months or more.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from jaundice. Can you tell the method of quick recovery from this. And what to eat. And neglect.

MS - General Surgery, DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology, MBBS
Gastroenterologist, Ghaziabad
What is the cause of jaundice, any tests done e.g viral marker, usg abdomen. If not done then go for it. Take plenty of water high protein and carbohydrates diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 year old guy I wanna do something in sports but I have a problem of wet dreams help me please.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have wet dreams problem. I advise you to be vegetarian. Take plenty of water to detoxify body. Do meditation for mental strength daily. Take light dinner always and don't take milk and milk products at night. Keep your weight normal as compared to your height. Avoid non veg and eggs always. Always remember, thinking about sex is anti sex and is harmful for future married life. For better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment, consult me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Clinics