Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Desh Pratap GangwarYour feedback matters!
I have been using many creams for my cracked heels since 4 months. All are just for temporary relief. Where is the problem? What to do now?
I have hyper pigmentation in my fingers of hand and feet. How can I treat it, because it looks very odd.
Carbohydrates are very essential for our well being. They are nutritious and energy giving. Nowadays people want to take only proteins in the diets. They don't want to take carbs. But they don't understand that energy can only be provided by carbohydrates. If we consume excess proteins kidneys will hve to work more to digest the proteins and this can lead to disturbance in the working of the kidneys. So we should take a balance diet which contain carbohydrates and proteins both.
I am 52yrs old female. I have vertigo problem and sweing due to this. Some times I take vertin8mg and do exercise but still it continues and I feel very restless also and sleepy.
I have an oily skin but its getting dried up, I am literally shedding skin from chin - nose till forehead. A lot of black and whiteheads. I cannot apply any creams as it gives a burning sensation. Aloe Vera gel has been soothing all this while. What can I do to get a smooth skin texture. I am a 37 years old working mother of a 4 years old.
I have a oily skin. I use tea tree facewash but still der comes some 1 or 2 pimples on my face rarely which leaves a scare. So which cream or tablet is good to fade away sucb spots n get a clearer skin?
How to increase oxygen intake in body? In office while working I feel sleepy , cannot process things which are delivered. It feels like my power to grasp and process are halted. I think this is because of lack of oxygen. I tend to breathe very short. Pls help.
How to Care for Beard and moustache. Coz one side of moustache has thin layer of haris. And other side is bit thick then other side. How to grow equal thickness of beard and moustache.
Hi im a girl age 22 my date fr menses WS 25 march bt its 6th april today bt still haven't got it and I had sex today with my boyfriend today he intercourse with me nd bymistakely sperms get ejected. What can we do now and which pill should I referred.
I am having diabetes and is in control. But from yesterday my right leg (exactly the bone under knee) is having a burn on touching it. The part colour has also changed. Could you tell me what happened?
My 33 yrs old man my problem I am already got white hairs on my whisker side on both sides and in some areas of my head. Kindly advice me a remedy to solve the above said problem.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.