Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil Kumar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have daily migraine. I use flunarin every night before sleep. But it is not much effective and I am unable to sleep cause of that. I get 2 to 3 time headache with aura. Most the time I have pain in one side of head. Due to this I could not think properly, blurred vision and very sensitive to sound. I use black coffee three times a day to avoid this. What should I do to prevent from this?
My daughter had an accident last year and now she lost consciousness few days back .during the unconscious state she had passed urine and stool in her dress. She is 20 years old and we have got her mri and eeg done but nothing in appeared in the reports. She has prescribed levilox500 twice a day. Please advice.
I am 37 year young man . I get aroused very fast and gets premature ejaculation. Migraine and weakness. Can not focus into any kind of job. Feels stress too much.
Good morning sir. I think I have migraine. I am 27 years old. Have too much headache in tge middle of head and back side of neck. And over thinking always. Pain in eyes. Sensible to sound .so what to do. Please tell me. Who to recover my problem? Should I consult with homeopathy or allopathy. Which is better ?please tell me. I am waiting fo4 yoyears reply.
Along with the child, parents of an autistic child also need help coping with the disease. There are a number of simple things that can make a difference in the child and parent’s life. Here are a few tips.
- Give positive reinforcement: Like other children, autistic children also respond well to positive reinforcement. Praising an autistic child makes the children and parents feel better. In addition to words, giving a child extra playtime or a small prize can also be good ways to reward an autistic child.
- Stay Consistent: An autistic child needs consistency. Therefore, when it comes to activities regarding your child, it is important to maintain a schedule. Also, be consistent with advice or instructions. This can make learning easier and help them apply their knowledge.
- Play More: When teaching an autistic child, try making lessons into a playful activity. This may seem like pure fun but it can help a child learn more easily. These activities can also help an autistic child connect with their parent.
- Let your child accompany you on chores: An autistic child’s unpredictable behavior can make parents want to leave their child at home while performing chores. However, letting them accompany you can help them get used to the world outside your home.
- Get help: Parents need as much help as autistic children. This support can come from their families, friends, online support groups etc. This gives parents a good way to get information on autism as well as share advice.
- Use nonverbal cues: Connecting with an autistic child can be quite a challenge. For autistic children, verbal communication is as important as nonverbal communication. Pay attention to the tone of voice being used, body language, maintaining line of sight etc.
- Pay attention to the child’s sensory sensitivity: Autistic children may be hypersensitive to sound, light, smell etc. Understanding how sensitive the child is to sensory stimuli can help parents manage their child’s disruptive behavior and help promote positive responses.
- Take a Break: Parents need a break too. To be able to look after your child better, take a break from time to time. Ask someone else to look after your child while you go out and pay attention to your own needs.
- Read: Lastly, educate yourself and keep up to date with the latest in treating autism. The best way to do this is by reading papers and internet articles on autism.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My hand starts vibrating even I do small hard work or a minor thing like scolding. Is there any solution to overcome these?
Time is most critical part in nerve injury treatment.