Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I have migraine problem for three years. After having this problem I got spices with progressive glasses but it was vain because I have still migraine problem. Please can you tell me the cure of it.
I have some kind of swelling at mine nerves some says it is called nerves ending and it is at hand ie on arms some in at back side of the body can you help me out for better cure.
I have been suffering from severe head aches as soon as I get up in the morning. The ache starts in my occipital region and it spreads to the frontal region within few hours. It is sure not migraine. But why do I keep suffering from it?
I am 45 years old. I m suffering from sleep apnea for last two years. I also have DNS in my nose and snoring problems too. Kindly advise me what to do.
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems.
My father is suffering from paralisis and unable to speak for 4 years (age 60 years. What should I do ?
I am 16 year old and suffering from migraine from last one 1 year. When it starts to pain no painkillers works please help.
I am a 43 years old man. I am suffering from depression and migrain pain from 8 years. I could not concentrate som time. Please Advice me.
Sometime I trouble with headache it decrease sometime and sometime it decrease I don't understand what I do about problem. Rather it is migraine.
At about age of 55 years her left arm suffers shivering, tingling etc. Her two of the nerves c6 and one another are blocked. Please suggest any treatment, exercise etc.
I have neurological problem it was found to be SACD I was advice B12 Injection Monthly Now I have erectile dysfunction.
Please do not put anything in child's mouth, not even syp of water, spoon, finger, etc. It can be very dangerous.