Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Susan K SYour feedback matters!
any treatments is there for tinnitus ? no other complaints except having hypertension n taking Amlodeipine 5 mg dail. No ailments at all.
Sir/madam, I am getting some blood on my tongue near the throat in the night time while sleeping. While washing some blood is coming. In the day time it is not coming. What is the that problem please. Is it cancer or due to heat in body it is coming.
How I can cure myself from cough and throat pain. And I had also pain in my feet due to some bhoriya.
I am 53 years old male. I snore a lot during night sleep. Please suggest effective remedy for the same. I weigh 93 Kgs leading active life with no Sugar.
I am 21 year old I losses blood from my nose during summer days sometimes it also happens sometime in winter as well what should I do?
Hi I am 35 Years old. Having snoring problem from last 3 year. So please suggest me a best treatment.
I suffering from ringing of sound in Ear last 115 month, I take Acupressure treat for last 5 weeks for cold & allergy and also diabetes.
Mam mujhe aaj subah se jhukam sa hai. Nose se paani aa RHA hai. Cheekein aa rhi hai. And thodi thakawat hai. Kaun si medicine lunn.
My father is 45 years old. From few days he is complaining about ear ache. And now he is also complaining about tooth ache. Then he used CEOBIOTIC names ear drop. But there is no relief from pain. Please suggest.
Hi sir Everyday when I woke up my throatuse to get chocked, and pain. One I left the banana shake for 2 day, at that instant my throat didn't chocked up, but it started again. I am I am an athlete.
I am 48 years old male. I have two problems, one is the ear, from my childhood, my ears doesn't form wax, it is always dry and at times it becomes hard and when I try to remove the dry wax it hurts my ears get damaged. How to solve it. The second problem is triglyceride, how to reduce it and bring it to normal without medicines.
My Throat getting pain and ear too when I open my mouth. I feel something little hard gland when I press my neck gently with my figures.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.