Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil kumarYour feedback matters!
Meri shadi nahi hui aur jab mujhe sex ki ichha hoti to me hasthmethun nahi karta ki koi prolemb hogi kya muje karna chahiye ya nahi koi problem h?
I am 55 years male non diabetic fully fit, still active sexually but I am ejaculating early and at the time of discharge the satisfaction has reduced, since last 3 years or so please advice to improve my sexual pleasure.
Hi, My fuency & I tried having sex many a times but I never able to penetrate. She is a virgin, whenever I try to my penis in her vagina she suffer a lot of pain & she start moving her legs & hands in pain here & there & I never able to penetrate. I even placed two of fingers in in but she suffers lot of pain & I have to take them out. She cant handle pain in that area. So everytime I only do orgasm to satisy her. I feel she is really phobic about penetration, she fear that pain. I tried Lox 2 % , lubic but that also not helped, she had pain which she cant resist. Then we even tried while we are drunk but then also she had pain. I am really depressed as I tried everything & nothing is working out. Please guide us so that we can have normal sex life like others.
I want to do sex with my wife for long periods of time because when I do it's take only 5-10 min I want to do it for more time.help me
Is there any linkage between masturbation and hair loss? Is hair loss occurs due to masturbation? And is it healthy to masturbate once a day?
Hi I am Gowtham 20 years old boy, I masturbates 2-3 times per day, does it is problem to my future life and health? If yes what problem? And suggestion for problem.
I am 21 year old male I am suffering from nightfall. I have even stopped watching porn. What else should I do? Does nightfall cause hair fall?
Sir I am 19 year old. I was doing masturbation three year before but now from one year I avoid masturbation completely. Sir I am suffering from nightfall frequently. I am very upset by this nightfall. I have been trying many ayurvedic medicine still it is not cured. Please suggests me some medicine.
I have been suffering from lower back pain since 6 months and with the lower back pain I even feel pain in my legs. And with this sometimes when I urge for the sexual feelings with the erection in my pennies I feel pain in my legs Suggest me what should I do.
I am man of aged 38 suffering from erectile dysfunction problems. I have no other problem like bp or sugar. Suggest.
Sir mera penish bahut chota h aur wo hmesha sikuda hua rahta h aur bahut jaldi bed par surrender ho jata h mai kya karu koe solution bataye. Jisse mere penish aur time dono expend ho jaye.
I am 33 year old male and I am fatty 150 kgs how can I make my sperm healthy by daily food which is more good for me and how can reduce my weight so that I can get married my sperm is v thick want to make hard can you please help me.
What general steps a man will take to have healthy sperm count if he has low sperm count? If he is 24 years old.
Discharge problem of sex. Tell me a ayurvedic medicine for it. Problem starts now something something. Married from 8 years.
Dear sir, My wife deliver my baby on 24th Oct 2016. Now I wants to know that for safe Sex is it pregnancy pills are safe for my wife or we use any other precautions for safe Sex. Kindly give you r ans in detail we r vr confused about safe Sex.
I am having bp 150/95. With drugs nebivolol 5 once. Nifedipine 20 twice daily. After taking drugs bp comes down to 130/90. My creatinine level is 1.3/1.4. If I walk for 1/2 to 1 hour I have swelling in hand &limbs. I also have higher cholesterol level. Please suggests a suitable drugs which would keep my bp down to normal & creatinine levels down. Also suggests about stem cell therapy for the above problem. I am even having problem of ED. Is it due to the bp drugs. Thank u.
Sir how much cums fluid is come during masturbation is good for healthy person and which colour is good fertile sperms? How do find fertile or infertility sperms tell me sir?
I have one problem" hand shacking" I am trying to control it but no use. How could I control that habit. Please help me doctor!
While getting together in bed is something that everyone fantasizes or thinks about, when it comes to the actual act of being with a partner, shyness and inhibitions may stop you from actually having a god experience. While some factors for shyness can be physical, in most cases, they border on emotional and psychological problems.
Factors that might cause sexual shyness:
Some of the factors that cause sexual shyness could be:
- A fear arising from lack of experience
- A low self esteem
- Bad encounters and experiences in the past
- Body image issues
These are all factors, which can be changed and controlled with a slight change in your thinking and conditioning yourself in certain ways.
Overcoming sexual shyness with a partner:
While most people have active fantasies about sex, when it comes to a one on one experience, many people feel out of their comfort zone. Let's look at a few mental and thought conditioning exercises that can help you counter sexual shyness.
- Don't have major expectations: One of the biggest issues with mostly men and to some extent women, is that they have elaborate fantasies, which don't come true in the real world and thus aren't prepared to handle real life sexual situation when they come up. Thus you should preferably have a no expectation approach.
- Ensure that the surroundings are comfortable: If you are having a hurried encounter or in a situation you aren't comfortable in, it might lead to bad experience, which will keep manifesting every time you have sexual encounters. Thus make sure that your surroundings are comfortable and you are relaxed before the act.
- Don't let physical shortcomings scare you: Both men and women tend to be very conscious about their bodies. If you have to be naked in front of someone, you may feel even more self conscious. Stop feeling bad or sorry for yourself because of your body. No human being is perfect and if the other person wants to be with you in bed, they will ignore any physical imperfections that you think you may have.
- Think about the act and prepare: Remember that you are with a person and not with a fantasy. Once you are comfortable with a person and usually after a few times, you can then try fantasies and role playing. Initially think about the act before in your head and feel excited in its anticipation.
- Enjoy the build up and the foreplay: Sex isn't just the penetrative part, but all the fun section like kissing and foreplay that build up to it. Go slow and enjoy those sections as well and you will automatically be aroused enough to a point where inhibitions will go away.