Submit a review for Azad ClinicYour feedback matters!
Condoms are the best contraceptive measure you take before having sex because unlike other contraceptive measure such as birth control pills, they actually provide almost fool-proof protection against STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases). However, condoms need to be handled with care because if precaution isn’t taken while putting on the condom, it can cause tears on the surface. Here are 5 things you should know about condoms:
- Size does matter: 'One size fits all' might not be a good approach towards choosing a condom to wear, because thay come in different sizes. You should check the size at the back of the leaflet before buying it because buying a size that isn’t the right fit can result in tears which can put you and your partner at a risk of pregnancy and contracting STDs.
- Condoms do not affect the quality of sex: Contrary to popular belief, condoms do not have any effect on the quality of sex or the level of pleasure you derive from the intercourse. 98% people in a research confirmed this fact. So, not wearing a condom because “it doesn’t feel good” isn’t an excuse anymore.
- Latex allergies are a thing: Some people are predisposed to allergies caused due to the latex which most condoms are made of. Symptoms of latex allergy include itchiness, dryness and lesions on the foreskin. If these symptoms persist, don’t be embarrassed to rush to the doctor because the allergy can worsen and prove to be dangerous.
- The four types of condoms: The most common type of condom is the latex one, but because latex can cause allergies, an alternative material called polyurethane is used to make condoms too. For people who are allergic to both latex and polyurethane, polyisoprene condoms are a good option. The fourth type of condom is the lambskin condom which is made of lamb intestines.
Human sexuality is a field wherein there is a lot of research ongoing and yet still more research required. Female sexuality is another confusing arena wherein, there are studies which tend to be contradictory. Within female sexuality, orgasms are especially, a hot button topic with a lot of conflicting views. However, one thing is clear from the multiple studies; women with better mental health tend to orgasm better, more often and more easily.
Mental health, orgasm and body language: It has been noted in studies that women who are in a better mental state tend to orgasm better and thus, it is reflected in their body language over time. One of the most important parts of human body language is gait or how someone walks. Many studies have shown this to be an important parameter of how women orgasm.
Gait and female sexuality: The relationship between the body language of a woman and her ability to orgasm is generally considered interchangeable. Certain studies have shown that women, who are naturally able to orgasm quicker, faster and regularly tend to have a higher level of self-confidence and thus, it is reflected in the way they walk. Other professionals believe that women who have a better and more confident walk are able to orgasm because they were more confident in their daily lives; thus that mental confidence translated into more orgasms. Whichever be the case, it was proven that gait did have a connection with the ability of a woman to orgasm.
The actual study
In the actual study, a group of sexologists were asked to judge the gait of women who had a history of vaginal orgasms, especially through penetrative intercourse. In most cases, the doctors were able to decipher whether the women had the ability to have proper orgasms or not. The doctors were unaware of the sexual history of these women and had to decipher whether the women could orgasm by judging the walk and general movement. In about 80 percent of the cases, the doctors predicted it correctly. Some of the factors that the doctors judged them upon and were found to be uniform were:
- Absence of stiffness among muscles
- Body posture
The study may help sexologists to clear psychological problems in the cases of many women and help them improve their general self-confidence to allow them to be better in bed and thus be able to orgasm. The gait and the improvement on sexuality will thus help them have a better quality of life in general.
How I am doing sex with my wife. So my stamina is going continuously and I am not feeling tired how can I do.
My penis is so weak and small. please suggest what can I do to increase my pennis size and also time duration during sex.
I have a problem with my penis. If its erected I can't able to pull out of my penis from skin. I have pain while doing so. Please help me with that.
I am 42 year old and I am having problem during intercourse sex with my wife means I can not erect for longer time please suggest gud medicine for long time erection and pleasant enjoyment.
Greetings Doctor, Doctor I ended up doing a huge mistake last week and have been regretting a lot. Last week I visited thailand with my friends and ended up sleeping with a prostitute! It was hardly for an hour and we had protected sex, (i was very rough for sometime but was wearing a condom) I did not cum while having sex, maybe she did! and in between we were trying 69 too, we gave oral to each other (which was unprotected, I licked her vagina and she sucked me no condom then) and we even kissed. Had to mention everything as I am very scared, I am scared that I would have picked something from her! have not done my tests yet! I feel very guilty and I read online that for any disease to show it may take min 3 months! what are the chances of me having a bad future? I hope she was clean and unaffected but I doubt! what do I do next doc, please help me. Should I get the tests done asap or should I wait? Please help. I wish that half an hour did not happen in life!
Took ipill 4-5 days after period, then heavy bleeding after 5-6 days again now bleeding has reduce but pain in leg and waist so what are the possibilities?
I am 25 years old male. I went for a check up five months back for kidney stones. The doctor told me that your prostate is getting enlarged and asked me a question do you masturbate daily. I told yes. He asked me to stop it. Now my question is if I have enlarged prostate how do I cure without any side effects or naturally. I use to urinate nearly 20 times daily. I suspect it is because of enlarged prostate because my blood sugar is normal .Help me to out of this.
My precum touched my Girlfriend's vagina yesterday afternoon, but we did not get involved in coitus. She was on her Periods. Since that incident she hasn't bled, even though she's on her periods. We're very concerned and have intention to have a baby now.
Trying to become pregnant can be a stressful time – especially when things aren’t going as per your plan. Couples may experience an emotional roller-coaster of stress and anxiety.
The most common causes of *female infertility* include: endometriosis, ovulation disorders, ovulation induction, tubal disease, cervical factor, unexplained infertility.
It’s important to remember you’re not alone on this journey and help is available. Book an appointment with our *celebrity consultant gynaecologist and fertility expert today to get started with you fertility treatment journey.
*Sannidhya multi speciality hospital, south bopal, ahmedabad* department of obstetrics and gynaecology is fully equipped to deal with fertility problems including laproscopy, IUI, IVF, sarogacy, high risk pregnancy, ante natal care of expectant mothers.
I masturbate daily at night before sleeping. Its been a habit. I didn't get morning erection. Is this normal Marital status: Single Are you sexually active? Yes Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: 1-5 minutes Any other symptoms/ issues: I don't get morning erection.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression