Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suneel GuptaYour feedback matters!
Pain in left side neck, left shoulder, left arm, left back sometimes in left brain and leg from 2-3 years. Consult many doctors but no relief. Please help me.
I am having dandruff issues leading to constant hairfall, my forehead is becoming bald. Washing my hair does not help either as it does not diminish the problem. Thank you.
I'm having serious pain in lower part of my thumb since a month. I wasn't hurt by anything neither it is due to irregular sleeping position, I guess. Can you please help me. Thank you Regards, Steven Rodrigues.
I have huge problem of split ends. What should I do to avoid them? Curious if Change in food can help?
I am 43 years old female. I have a very thin long hair. The volume of hair in the front is very less. How to increase the density of the hair. Can you please suggest?
I am 25 year old and facing problem with premature greying of hair and lots of hair fall, please suggest some good homeopathic medicine for it and duration Of medication.
Due to chemotherapy I had lost my hair. I want to grow my hair length faster. please suggest my some effective and fast homemade tips. In coming September there is a marriage of my sister. please help me.
What should I do? My hairs are turning white when I was 8years old and now when am 19. Maximum of the hairs r white. What should I do? How to get them black again. Is regular dyeing helpful? What medicines should I take.
I have suffered from hair dandruff. I have tried all types of shampoos like clinic plus, clinic and clear. But there is no result. Please suggest me that what type of medicine should I use.? Please please reply.
For about 10 days am feeling too much pain in the legs, back and half of my head maybe due to acidity / gastric problem as my tongue is also white and tastes awful. Kindly suggest a remedy.
Hii Doctor, I am Mahender Rawat, my question is behalf of my mother, she has a problem on joint of leg, and she can't move easily, she had visit of private clinic and doctor wrote some medicine and do some exercise, please let me know how can she cure from this problem and what is the diet chart, and someone suggest me to give walnut, is this useful for bone.
Good evening I am working as an aircraft engineer. Before some months I felt some weakness and fasuclation in my lower limb. So I consulted a doctor and post MRI he told me that I am having Anterior Horn Cell Disorder. He told me there's no treatment for this. Can you please recommend me any doctor who can guide me in this?
Hair loss or Alopecia areata is a condition characterized by loss of hair from the scalp and other parts of the body that have hair over a prolonged period of time. Recent research states that losing 100 strands of hair a day is normal. But anything in excess indicates that you might be suffering from this embarrassing condition. Experiencing recurring episodes of hair loss can end up affecting one’s self-confidence, and hence, any sphere of his personal life as well.
What causes hair loss?
- Over 95% of hair loss occurs due to hereditary factors coming into play. A family history of this condition can exacerbate one’s risks of developing the condition.
- Hair loss can also occur if you have been exposed to increased stress levels of late. Temporary hair loss is also observed in people suffering from mental stress or trauma resulting from an incident, may be the death of a loved one or any other incident that might have brought on shock and stress on the concerned person.
- Hair loss can also result from chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Also, certain medications used to combat cancer, depression, heart disorder, birth control and arthritis (know more about arthritis problem) might also result in significant loss of hair.
- Hair loss can occur as a result of thyroid disorders such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Hair loss might also be the result of an auto-immune disorder known as ‘Alopecia Areata’ that results in bald spot formation around the scalp, beard, and eyebrows.
- Trichotillomania (a mental condition wherein a person pulls out hair from the scalp, almost unconsciously) can lead to hair loss as well.
- Hair loss can also occur as a result of excessive experimentation with your hair. This can include using permanent hair straightening devices, developing curls or tight braids, ponytails, etc.
- Hormonal imbalances or change, noticeable mostly during pregnancy or at the onset of menopause can be triggers of hair loss as well.
- Ringworm infection can also result in hair loss by damaging the skin of the scalp and hair. However, hair loss tends to get better once the infection is treated.