Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suneel Gupta
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suneel GuptaYour feedback matters!
Mam please mujhe esi tablet btaiye jisse mere health sudher jaaye air hair loss and hair whitening bhi run jay.
Hey I am facing problem of lot of split ends n thin hair. Every month I use to go for trimming also but not of any worth n I use castor n coconut oil with vitamin e capsules for thick hair but all in vain. What to do. Itz troubling me.
Applying coriander juice to your scalp helps in boosting your hair growth and also fights hair loss. It is a natural and essential nutrient enabling good hair growth. To make your hair strong and long, apply coriander juice on your scalp and leave it for an hour before washing it off with shampoo. Also, you may also mix other natural substances to this juice to further enhance the benefits of this mixture. Based on your hair density, you must follow this procedure once a week to give that bouncy look to your hair.
I am age 21 female I have lot of hair fall and white hairs. What I should do for reducing hair fall and what type of shampoo I have to use whether I should use conditioner or not please help me.
Sir. How to get rid of back pain. Tell some natural home tips. And what's the reason of getting that pain. Even tell some exercises, tablets, and balm or ointment to apply.
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth:
- Poor hair habits: Your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
- Shorter hair growth cycle: The hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
- Dry and brittle hair: It's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
- Poor diet: Your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.
- Underlying health issues: Hormone deficiency or overproduction can result in hair loss. Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and even allergies could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. They often affect the scalp and sometimes cause scarring, inflammation or sores to form on the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.