Doctor in Accupressure Clinic(Home Visits Available)
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Accupressure Clinic(Home Visits Available)Your feedback matters!
Hello, I have undergone hair transplant 2 times in 2010 and 2013. First was FUT technique which didn't give me any result as it was done at the crown, I would call it a failure and waste of money. 2nd time in 2013 was FUE (2300 grafts) and it has given me very good results at the front. After this the density at the back of my head has reduced, I want to know what is the probability of under going another hair transplant. I am 34 years old. Thank you.
I have a hip joint pain since last 3 months. Got an MRI done and it says that I have possibility of ligamentum teres sprain and slight edema. I have been taking tablets taxolon d and tibrozen for 15 days. Once stopped the pain is there. What exercises can I do to heal faster.
Hi Sir, I am having muscle spasm at both ends of chest. X ray is fine. What should be done to recover from this? Is ECG required to be done? Having pain whenever I move, stretch at one angle etc.
I have leg muscles problem and even my calf bones are weak nowadays I am using nurokind LC morning once and nervikure-OD during night, feeling better what is your advice?
My son Abhishek 21 years old is suffering with pain in both sides of hip joints, knee joints and thighs since last two years.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.