Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumita Sachdeva
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sumita SachdevaYour feedback matters!
What are the most important signs to look out for in terms of eye damage or dental problems? Is there anything I can do to keep my eyes and teeth as healthy as possible?
I am currently working in IT company. I am facing memory loss issue. Whatever I am learning, I forget all the stuff within a week or similar even if I have understand those things, learnt it thoroughly. Even I forgot about many stuff that I need to on daily basis. I need serious help.
I can't do exercise due to my busy schedule and my weight is gain. So how to reduce my fat. Without exercise.
Maintaining your hair is probably one of the most tiresome things because hair needs a lot of attention and if you choose to ignore it, it gets all messy and scruffy, thus making it all the more difficult for you to maintain it any further. There may be many gels and lotions in the market that promise you the best and most shiny hair, but you know better because all of us have been there. The moment you stop using the gels, your hair turn into a larger version of a swallow's nest and you are left with the eternally perplexing question, what should you do to your hair to maintain their health? Well we thought we could help you with these hacks.
- Comb wet hair with a lot of careand and as much time as they require. The reason for this is that wet hairs are very fragile and are prone to damage. They can break pretty easily. So experts suggest you to comb them from their roots with a comb that has widely spaced teeth.
- Every 6 to 8 weeks, trim the outermost edges of your hair. This will help you avoid split-ends and also keep your hair in a fairly good shape. Also trimming may help you cut out the grey hair that is likely to show itself distinctly if not taken care of.
- If you use conditioners for your hair, make sure that you wash it off using cold water.Cold Cold water helps your hair avoid shocks that can otherwise be felt because of the hot water. Thus it is safe to say that cold water helps your hair maintain its strength in such conditions.
- Sulphate shampoos have made their way in the markets recently and their popularity has surged to quite an extent. Sulphates clean your scalp of all the dirt, but at the same time they also wash off all the essential oils in your hair, so experts suggest thatsulphate sulphate free shampoos should be used as much as possible.
- If you have dry hair, it is suggested that you avoid colouring your hair.The The reason for this is the fact that dry hairs are likely to get damaged to a great extent if you dye them.
Finally, do not do anything that would impart heat to your hair, like straightening or ironing them. Heat damages your hair in the worst manner. If you follow these simple tricks and tips, there is a good chance that your hair may seem to be all the more wonderful and better than ever, and make every day of yours a good hair day!If If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a dermatologist.
Suffering from PE and ED. Not getting full erection and discharged very soon. Not able to get ready for second time. Getting married in 2 months. Please suggest some good medicine to cure this problems permanently as soon as possible. I need to help.
My skin is more oily I use oil free cleanser ,moisturizer, toner and sunscreen twice day What should be use to avoid these conditions And name of pills.
My age is 21 year. And my problem is I can't see clearly written on the board? Please suggest me any eye drops?
Amidst the celebrations, do not forget to take proper care of your skin during uttarayan. These are a few tips that will help you:
- Use a sunscreen of atleast 30 spf and re-apply after every 3 hours of sun exposure
- Use physical protection like caps, sunglasses etc as much as possible.
- Use band aids/tapes on fingers as a preventive measure against cuts.
- In case of any cuts/abrasions, apply a plain antibiotic ointment like soframycin.
Dont forget to drink lots of water since its winter and you might not feel thirsty but your body does need water.
Waves wellness wishes you all a very happy and safe uttarayan!