Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
My face skin look dull uneven skin colour n lot of pimple scars n holes but now I have no pimples but scars n holes remain on my face. If I use any cream it's go worst again so pls suggest d solution.
I have problem of quick ejaculation of hardly few seconds & erection is also not so strong & firm. How to resolve this & satisfy the partner. My partner is not satisfied with me for weak erection n early ejaculation. Also I feel lack of sexual desires. Feel like to have only once in week & my partner demands everyday.
How can I improve my concentration power. Facts are not easily remberd by me. Smtm I even forget that what I hav read in morning.
Does masturbation cause loss of memory power? Since I am in habit of masturbating abt 4 times in a week.
Mom is having dry cough from past few years also chest pain due to cough can't sleep at night so what should be done.
I am suffering from tooth pain from last 2 days and my tooth has cavity from last 4 year so, what am I do?
Dietary tips to overcome PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Know how Healthy diet will help you to avoid obesity and cancer
I have heavy dandruff. What should I do. I have appeared to a doctor and he prescribed me a shampoo named "salisia kt" but it was of no use. Please give me right prescription.
Hello doctor. My father is suffering from loose motion from a month. He goes to bathroom 3 or 4 times in a day. He has taken medicine for infection but the problem is going on. Please help.
Can drinking WARM WATER CAN MAKES ME THIN ACTUALLY I AM DRINKING allot OF WARM WATER AND MY PANT GETS LOOSE I AM SO THIN WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GAIN WEIGHT DOCTOR HELP ME PLEASE AM SO LONELY AND SICK my wright was 60 but it is 48 doctor.
Hello sir I am 26 years of age .my potty is not clear everyday I feel the same problem and also my gas has a lot of bad smell .so tell me what to do?
What should be men's penis size for sex intercourse with a women and what should be the time limit to fully satisfied a women sexual need. Is orgasm is important before intercourse.
I am 33 years old I hv nasal problem I could not able to smell and I hv breathing problem while sleeping.
Her complexion is not fair. Have any cream in market for fair-complexion. I have head about skin-shine, melaz any many more add with 30 days replacement guarantee. U advise me what should she use for better and soon result.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.