Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhbir SinghYour feedback matters!
Helo doc im I'm a mother of 40 days old baby girl .pld suggest me tips to how to increase pleasure time on bed as ours last only fr 5 mins or so.
I am 21 now. And I've been smoking since I was 13. But now I've quite smoking. Can I reverse the effects of smoking or decrease them any how? Are physical exercises like yoga or running helpful?
Mere 1week se head m pain h or bachaine bhi h padne bethta hu to head m pain hone lagta h padai nhi ho pa rhi.
I am 17 years old I had 3.5inch erected penis which is bended or irregular in shape is I am useful for sex can I satisfy a girl how can I overcome it pls help me.
My weight is 80 kg. And height is 5 feet what is my regular diet in fully veg diet? For reduce the weight.
I have been detected with initial stage of cataract. Can be it be cured with medicine if yes kindly suggest. I am 43 years old.
Hi I'm 25 years old and I use to do sex everyday. But from today I've noticed that my penis is not getting erected. What can be the reason?
I got balanitis and balanoposthitis infection some time ago. I took fluconazole and amoxicillin tab. Now it's ok. I can easily pull my for skin. But there is still redness of frenulum of penis when my penis gets erected on frenulum getting pain and during erection I can't pull the foreskin fully when m pulling forsaking frenulum get pain even can't masturbate properly. Pls tell proper medication for penis cure. I am really fed up with my penis. Plzzz treatment.
I am Sanjeev Suffering from palm psoriasis for past 3 years but still not cured At all what to do l.
Arthritis is a type of pain in your bones and joints. It is mostly caused over the age when your joints and bones start to grow weaker. In some cases, it is likely to happen earlier as well. However, there are certain ways with which you can cure the arthritis pain.
There are some exercises that can help you reduce the pain and improve your range of motion. Before you start up with your exercise, soak your hands in a warm bowl of water as it reduces the amount of stress in the joints. Here are a few exercises:
- Make a fist: Making a fist with your fingers can help you improve the stretching capacity and flexibility of your bones. Try to stretch till the point where you start to feel the tightness. You will not feel any kind of pain. However, your goal is to get rid of the tightness step-by-step. Remember to wrap your thumb around the fingers as you do so.
- Stretch your fingers: You need to try this stretch in order to improve the movement and the range in which your fingers move. Place your hand on a flat surface with your palm down. Now straighten your fingers as far and as flat as you can without putting any force on your joints to do so. Repeat this procedure 10 to 15 times in two sets.
- Claw stretch: Hold out your hand in front of yourself with the palm facing you and bend the tips of your fingers down so that they touch the base of each finger joint. Your hand should be looking like a claw while you do this exercise.
- Strengthen the grip: This exercise makes it easier for you to open bottles, doorknobs and hold things properly without being afraid of dropping them. Take your palm and make a soft fist then squeeze it as hard as possible. Now hold it for a few seconds and release.
- Strengthen the pinch: This exercise makes your finger muscles stronger. It can help you in your daily chores like opening food packets and turning the keys. All you need to do is try and pinch a soft ball made of foam with the tip of your fingers. Now hold this position for about 30 to 60 seconds and then let go. Repeat this five to six times.
- Finger lift: This helps increase the flexibility in your fingers. Place your hand flat on a table and then lift one finger at a time. Repeat this 10 times.
- Thumb extension: Strengthening thumb muscles helps you lift heavy things. Wrap a rubber band around at the base of your finger joints and place it flat on a table. Now gently try to pull your thumb away from the rest of the fingers.
- Flex your thumb: Place your palm up with the hand in front of you. Stretch the thumb away from the rest of the hand. Then bend it across the palm so that it touches the base of your little finger.
Vaginitis is a vaginal disorder, which is characterized by pain, itching and inflammation. It is usually caused due to an imbalance of the bacteria in the vagina. It may also occur because of low estrogen levels after menopause.
Vaginitis is classified into four types:
- Yeast Infections: These infections are caused by a fungus known as candida albicans.
- Bacterial Vaginosis: This disease results from an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina.
- Vaginal Atrophy: Vaginal atrophy (vaginal inflammation resulting from tissue shrinking and thinning) occurs due to low estrogen levels in the body.
- Trichomoniasis: This disease is caused by a parasite and is usually transmitted through sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of this disorder are:
- Itching in the vagina
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina
- Intense pain while having sexual intercourse
- Vaginal discharge that changes in color and amount
- Intense pain while urinating
Note: The cause of the disorder depends on the type of vaginitis you have; bacterial vaginitis results from an imbalance of the bacteria in the vagina. Yeast infections result from an overgrowth of fungi in the vagina. Trichomoniasis is caused by a single celled parasite 'Trichomonas vaginalis'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Causes and treatment for Diabetic Nephropathy
Hi, I’m Dr. Sandip Bhurke. I’m a consultant nephrologist and kidney transplant physician at Mumbai, Andheri Lokhandwala. I was Ex-Associate Professor in Nayar Hospital Mumbai Central previously. Today I will be speaking about diabetic nephropathy. As you all know diabetes is a very common disease. Diabetes affects many organs in the body. When diabetes affects the kidney, it is known as diabetic nephropathy. The initial stages of diabetic nephropathy. there will be the loss of protein in the urine, and this is called as proteinuria.
This will be followed by a rise in the blood creating the report that is the effect on the kidney on both sides. This leads to later on renal failure and needs for dialysis and kidney transplant. Whenever a patient of diabetic nephropathy goes into kidney failure, he requires a dialysis catheter in the neck and later on an AV fistula on the hand. This AV fistula construction leads to the blood going from the body to the machine where it is filtered it comes back to the body through the AV fistula. A patient of diabetic nephropathy will have other complications also, that is the need for erythropoietin injections to increase the hemoglobin, and control of phosphorus, uric acid, and potassium, which are the other poisons in the body which are cleared by both the kidneys.
If you want to prevent diabetic nephropathy, most important is control of diabetes. The diabetes should be controlled . A very good control of diabetes followed by once a year workup of the kidneys in every diabetic patient which includes urine routine, the checkup of blood creating report and eyes checkup to also check for the effect of diabetes on the eyes. The eyes and kidneys are related in the effect of diabetes, that is why eyes are also checked by kidney doctors, nephrologists.
If you have any further questions you can contact me on Lybrate.com. Thank you.