Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sukhbir Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhbir SinghYour feedback matters!
I feel nausea/vomiting every morning specially while brushing my teeth. Sometimes bile juice also comes out while brushing the teeth. The feeling of nausea persists till the time I eat my breakfast. What is the best cure?
Well you have deep acne scars and would like to get that treated probably with some laser treatment or any other suggested treatment Need your help regarding the same..
Hair loss has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair loss. It is also a common side effect of other health-related conditions or medications for those conditions. Hair loss can be treated with the help of ayurvedic herbs which not only nourish your hair but also promote hair growth. Following is a list of ayurvedic herbs which are beneficial in fighting hair loss:
1. Bhringaraaja - This herb is considered to be a very effective in hair loss treatment. It can be taken internally and applied externally in the form of bhringaraaja oil. It promotes growth of hair and prevents premature graying. Bhringaraaja is known to reverse the effect of balding and also acts as an excellent form of rejuvenator.
2. Brahmi - Brahmi can be used as a hair pack combined with curd or it can be mixed with coconut oil as per preference. It is known for adding both length and volume to hair.
3. Amla - Amla is used as an important ingredient to treat hair loss. It is rich in antioxidants and loaded with Vitamin C. You can use powdered amla along with henna and curd and apply it as a hair pack for best results.
4. Neem - Neem is very popular to treat both skin and hair problems. It is a natural treatment against lice and dandruff. It helps to keep hair healthy and stimulates hair growth.
5. Ritha - Ritha is a form of natural soap which can be used in powdered form to massage your scalp. It helps to get rid of the dirt and keeps your hair clean without taking away the natural oils from your hair. Make sure you thoroughly wash your hair after application. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sir/mam I have pcos with diabetes 2 Dr. advice me to take medication mychrochill folic acid dronis 30 for pcos and glycomet for sugar control and pcos for 3 month one month complete now my sugar level normal but I have light vaginal spot I suspected this side effects due to dronis 30 is this any problem can I get pregnant during this problem.
This is a question that is asked very often. Both these condition Hypertension and Diabetes are not like cold or fever where we take medications and stop them when it subsides. They are not diseases but rather conditions that develop in the body. By conditions i mean that they can be controlled but never really eliminated. The means of controlling is by medications. There are some exceptions such as obesity high grade and pregnancy where in diabetes and hypertension occur but are lost once significant weight is reduced or after child is delivered. However, otherwise they go out of control if medication is not taken after the condition is under control especially during periods of stress and excessive eating. Even in obesity and pregnancy the drugs are only stopped under medical supervision and monitoring periodically (weekly or biweekly) and it is never advisabale for patients to stop medications on their own.
Many people think at least for once if they can eliminate all allopathic medicines and try some other form of treatment from another system of medicine to get rid of diabetes and hypertension completely. If this was possible then there would be a documented or known case of such a thing happening but unfortunately there is none. Therefore do not stop or discontinue medications without medical supervision and periodic monitoring of both conditions or else it may have serious consequences.