Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Ryleeos is my friend and he is extremely lean and pale. He is too tall for his weight and he looks like a stick. Everyone makes fun of him. How much ever he eats he doesn't seem to increase in weight. So what should he do to put on weight?
I have sharp pain in my right knee in movements that involve opening my legs out. I feel a shearing force on the side facing the left leg, accompanied by pain. All other movements are ok. What could be the problem with my knee?
For weight gaining which weight gainer supplement I can use. M going to gym n need to increase my weight which is the best supplement.
I am 23 year ole male. I have ligament injury in my left knee since last 3 month my Dr. said do exercise and you will be fine is it true? That by exercise your ligament tear will cured completely.
I am 54 years old. I am suffering with rheumatic pains near hands and knees and also swellings near these places. Kindly suggest a medicine which is not having side effects.
I am having hair loss, my hair losses every day. How can I control my hair loss. And also I am having low body weight. How to gain my body weight.
Mindless munching is usually caused by boredom as well as stress and fatigue, in many cases. Also, not eating your meals on time is another reason why we suddenly feel hungry and end up eating all types of wrong food. This kind of mindless munching usually makes us ingest empty calories, which can make us put on weight and face other health issues in the long run as well. Many of these snacks also contain lots of oil, fat and salt which can cause a range of diseases like diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other cardiovascular conditions.
So, how can you cut down on mindless munching? Read on to know more!
- Visual reminders: A great way to ensure that you do not succumb to sudden and unhealthy cravings is to place visual reminders on your desk and on the fridge. Get a print out of the things that motivate you, eating healthy, the daily calorie intake that you need to follow, your goal weight it can be anything! Place these around you so that you realise how much better off you are without the mindless eating.
- Small plates and tall glasses: You can use tall glasses in order to ensure that you are ingesting plenty of water. Many times, mental hunger can be cured with a big glass of water. So even when you are having a snack or a meal, keep a tall glass of water to fill yourself up instead of feeling hungry later and eating mindlessly. Also, use smaller crockery in order to eat less. As per psychologists, this tends to have a bearing on the eating patterns of the person by creating a visual reminder of one helping at a time.
- Variety: Eat all colors of food in order to get more variety, but limit the variety to more healthy food. Keep the various kinds of chips and wafers away from your home and pantry so that you have no choice, but to snack on fruit and dry fruit as well as other healthy options when the munchies strike!
- Be deliberate and present: When you eat slowly, you allow the satisfaction of a good meal to wash over you. This ensures that you have less scope to indulge in mindless eating later. Also, you will feel fuller when you have been more deliberate and present with your meal. This can be done by switching off all devices and the television or smart phone, in particular and actually taking the time to enjoy your food. Many psychologists say that distractions tend to make us eat more, and more often. So it is best to cut these out before you start eating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My body weight is not much for my hight. My hight is 5 ft 11 inch.& my weight is 60 kg. How can I increases my body weight?
I am a 34 year old female and suffer from a lot of body and nerve pains for reasons unknown. Sometimes the pains are very sharp and get unbearable, other times the pain persists and whenever a body part is even lightly touched, it pains. Especially my hands, wrists, legs and back.
I am 23 years of age I am a boy I am a kidney transplant patient. My weight is 50 kg I want my weight gain fast. What can I do.
I am having knee pain from last 2 or 3 weeks. Initially I had problems in stretching legs and then relaxing it. But that problem is no more now. But still the pain is there. And nowadays the pain is radiating sometimes in the calf muscles too and also I am feeling heaviness in the knee and numbness on my toes. The numbness and heaviness feeling is more at nighttime. I can walk and I am currently having no problem in walking, but today I noticed that it hurts on the right side of my right knee if I apply full pressure on my right leg while standing. Please tell me what it is and is it something serious? I am 19 years old male. Please help.
Im 21 years old student. and i m very thin. There is not much physical growth. So is dat any internal problem?
I am a 40 year old female. I have problems of severe headache and lack of stamina to do work. Also got spondylitis. Please help and tell what sort of physical activity I should do.
I have suffering from heavy gas and acidity and joint pain doctor recommend me knee replacement so plz advice me how to solve it without operation and remove pain , my age is 62
I am very thin guy my weight is 55 kg from last 5-6 years I want to put some muscle so I look healthy My weight us constant even I eat or not I take medicines like albendazole, some tonics but don't work plzz help me.
Hello, i am 23 years old and i am an house wife, I am unable run even for 5 minutes, some times I have body pains too.
Now there is an irony. Can eating help you lose weight? Yes, it can, if you choose to eat the right thing. A lot of people think this 'right thing' to be bland, tasteless food or food eaten in very small quantities. It is the time we change the myth on it. There are plenty of diets out there that can help you lose weight but doing this without losing your nutrition, energy or mind requires that you choose the right superfoods as your ally. Allies who once come to your territory, stay loyal to their cause without compromising on your tastes. Take a look:
1. Water: OK. It doesn't count as food but it is a definite ally in your weight loss. Including 10 glasses of water in your daily diet is a great way to start. Drinking water before and after food with a gap time in between is said to be one of the classic weight loss formulas of all time. (Water half an hour before / after breakfast or 1 hour before / after meal but not even a drop in between)
2. Black beans: High in protein and fiber, this superfood will keep you full longer. It can be cooked in a variety of ways to suit local tastes and goes great with any accompaniment like brown bread. It comes as a plus that they aren't very expensive so you can stock on them easily. Crete a beans curry that can be easily topped with some onion and is good to go
3. Trick your taste buds: As such, pureed vegetables may not sound like a highly appetizing option. But add it to a dish you love like pasta or mac and cheese and it'll get gobbled without anyone knowing.
4. Fight belly fat with avocados: That stubborn belly fat is one mean thing to handle. Thankfully, you can now throw some avocados with your breakfast. The mono-saturated fatty acids in Avocados help lessen the belly fat while adding taste to the food.
5. Store some hummus: Old habits die hard. And midnight snacking is one of them. And as much as you cut and store celery sticks attractively, the hand automatically veers towards an unhealthy option unless, of course, you have some hummus handy. The tasty texture of this dish makes it an easy dip or spread making it a ready to eat homemade healthy snack option that doesn't pile on the pounds.
6. Apple cider vinegar: The qualities of this sour drink has almost elevated it to the position of a magical portion. From hair care to weight loss it helps in keeping you fit from inside out. Having two spoons of apple cider vinegar early morning on empty stomach with lukewarm water and there after having it 10 mins before your meal is said to help you lose weight. If the taste is not for you, there are ACV pills available in the market too.
If you are looking for a healthy non-diet option to lose weight and keep it off consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy?