Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir BhargavaYour feedback matters!
How can I get fit body with perfect six pack So I want asked please help me out I really want get fit so please help me.
I can work continuously and never gets tired but still I'm thin my weight is not exceeding 60 what should I do. Is this is genetic or something else should I stop being so active. Any suggestion would be grateful Thankyou.
Can a operated person take normal oil after Gall balader removal surgery. Is there any restriction in diet. Can I take meat.
I am 22 years og age. My height is 5 ft 11 inch. But weight is only 58 kgs. What should I do to gain weight.
I am 16 year old, I am very weak and thin. So, I want to gain weight. I used to eat 3 times a day with average meal. Please provide me some tips to put up some weight. I am 6 feet tall and my weight is only 56 KG.
(1) iam 20 years old I have sever leg pains. What should I do? (2) hair loss and white hair how can I stop.
My father is suffering from chronic oestheoathritic on both knee. He cannot seat or walk or stand for longer time. Dr. advice to do operation on both the knee. Is there any alternative medicine for this problem.
My mom is suffering from excessive knee and ankle pain. Her pain increases when gas occurs. Whats the reason behind?
My wife 29 years old is very thin and under weight. Her weight is 30-35 kg. She not gaining any weight even after trying various types of medicine. please advice how to gain weight.
I want to put on weight how can I do it. Please let me know my what I can have as food daily. I am working in night shift evening 5 to morning 3. Weight 55Kg.
I am thin, my weight is 50kg, height is 5.8, age 26yrs, what to eat become fat and how to improve body, muscles, what should I do please suggest me.
I have headech, pain sometime in stomach , chest back , chest shoulder neck , ear , somthing dtrange feel on tongue neck
Sir, I am effected with fever and cold. I am tired so much with it. So tell me what to eat and do? Thanks. Jay.
How should one have garlic, or what shall give best results for garlic - eating raw, cooked with meals or having garlic pearls which are available as medicine.
Ladak berry (himalayan berry) ka juice pine se heath k liye kitne benefits hai? Good for heath or not.
Hello sir /mam My knee have pain when weather is cold without tumidity and when we open or close to my knee has vice (sound) and some time I feeling my foot is very cold in back side and same time feeling to in up knee in back side leg blood not good flow. Please help me and also recommended same medicine. Thanks.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.