Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sucheta MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I have excessive milk in breast. Sometimes its so much that it makes my clothes wet. How to control it?
Hi madam or sir. Am sumalatha actually one of my friend suffering from polyps in nose. Little bit breathing problem. Actually she was planning for pregnancy. But any problem polyps in pregnancy time. It's OK for planning for pregnancy. After surgery they plan for pregnancy. Pls tell me.
Some probiotics available in Indian market are Nutifit / Yakult
I had unprotected sex with 20 years old women, and suddenly next day only she got started her period, just suggest me is their any chance to get pregnancy?
HI I'm 24 years old my weight 52 kgs my husband age 26 weight 125 kg we are trying to conceive since 6 months but not yet getting. Im also having irregular periods. We took semen test for my husband sperms count was 26 ml motility 24 % What we want to do? Please guide me.
Yesterday was my wife's period's 4th and last day. We had sex last night without protection. Should she use pill? If there is any chance to be pregnant?
In ivf for 10 eggs collection how many injections are given what gap any side effect from this injection please. Tells me.
I have taken abortion pills on 28/12/16 for one month pregnancy and my period start on 30/12/16. On 6/01/17 the period was over and then I done pregnancy test then it was negative. On 9th I drew Copper T and I hide the fact of abortion pills from doctor. And from the 9th onwards bleeding has started again. Although it's not heavy but still I am confused whether it is normal or not.
Why do periods are irregular painful irritating, annoying and why do they come every month and y do only girls come in periods?
I am in second month pregnancy. My doctor prescribed seydilan, duphaston, doxinate, folfit tablets and 1 hucog injection weekly. Should I continue the doctor as she is prescribing many medicines in the first trimester? please suggest.
Cloves provide relief from toothache and this is one of the main reasons why you will see them listed as an Ingredient in 99% of toothpastes.
2. Nausea and vomiting:
Cloves and clove oil, when taken together, can provide relief from Nausea.
3. Cough and breath:
Cough and bad breath can be cured by consuming cloves. These are very common problems that we all face and can be very well treated by the consumption of cloves on a daily basis. You can do this by including them in your dishes and also as refreshments at any time of the day.
It is a good remedy for treating morning sickness. Take around ten grains of cloves, mix them with tamarind and palm sugar and make it into a nice mixture using water. Drink this solution twice a day as an effective treatment.
Common cold can be treated effectively by drinking a lukewarm mixture made with ten drops of clove oil and honey. Drink it twice or thrice a day.
I am 31 years female with approx 6 weeks pregnancy. I am having acne problem after pregnancy. Please suggest any remedy which should not harm my baby.
I am a 59 years old lady. I suffer from vulvitis very frequently. About 5 months back I suffered very serious infection having blisters on vulva and around anus which was cured by taking by acivir 400 for seven days. Now my vagina and vulva skin has become very sensitive and dry I feel itching every time and it is very irritating and I feel so much pain during intercourse and after that also. Pl. Suggest me some vaginal creme for curing my skin can I use evalon creme. Even a small itching cause wounds on vulva lips. Pl. Help me. Can I repeat acivir 400? Pl guide me.
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.