Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suchander Chandra
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Suchander ChandraYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old female and lately I have been feeling lightheaded, dizzy, faint. Feel like I'm going to pass out all the time. Standing up and moving around I feel so unstable and like I'm just gonna drop to the floor. I feel very fatigued and weak, and now its getting worse to a point I feel unsafe driving my car. Can you please help me. I am also really shaking in my hands and I feel short of breath at times.
I am 45 years old male have my nose blocked most of the time as such cant breath properly. I have sinus. What is the remidy and is a operation usefull and recommended?
Good morning, I feel fever for last two days and my throat also not ok. I feel pain while swelling. Please suggest the medicine fr the same. Regards Atul.
He has a snoring problem and no one can sleep with him. Please suggest some medicine or any thing else.
Hello, am 32 years old male and I hail from Kerala. I was working in India till 2014 and moved to UAE in 2015. I used to catch cold and get headache in winter season in India. And ever since I came here I get headache very frequently during winter season. If I walk in the park or place where cool breeze flowing I get headache and initially I didn't know what was the cause. When I told this to my sis in law, who is a qualified nurse, said it is sinusitis and advised me to take steam all the time. Although taking steam helps me lot I want a permanent cure for this. Because I have running nose almost round the year. When I start eat anything spicy mucus starts coming and I have to run for the tissue. It embarrasses me at times. So all these symptoms are just of sinusitis or something else? I have not consulted with any physician regarding this. Please advise.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.