Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Subhas GuptaYour feedback matters!
Swelling in the upper end of the backbone where the neck region starts. Work in an it company where sitting job is for 9 hours and there is lot of typing required. Pain is felt when moving the neck left to right. Please suggest something as the swelling is increasing day by day.
Hello sir my father's right leg foot so painful. He used also medicine but not relief. So please solution sir.
Dear sir I am 33 years old my name is chandrasekhar, since few months I am suffering from back pain and not able to sit for few minutes. And also my right leg muscle is Paining since a week.
I am suffering from lower back pain from last one year. When I consult wid doctor he said to do M.R.I as early possible. please suggest wht wht to do.
Hi I am 27 I am suffering from a severe knee pain. I am unable to continue the other sports activities only because of this pain. It doesn't happen in regular basis but yes it is painful. Please suggest a medication.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Having contractions and pain in the sternocleidomastoid muscle from past few weeks. Please prescribe me some medication.
My both the knees pain . Feel weakness in knees. What care should I take ? This is since one month .Please tell.
Sir. Mera ek hand bahut drd krta h uss karwat me bahut soti thi. Shoulder k neeche aur kohni k upr side me bahut drd h itna drd rahta tha ki ek hath se dusre haath ko uthkr rkhna padta tha na kapde babl skti hu na kuchh. Admit bhi rahi saate test kraye ultrasound bui x-ray bui but kuchh nhi aaya ab drd utna nhi h but haa abhi bhi continue drd bna rhta h me bahut preshan hu aap bateye ye kaise theek hoga.
What are the different symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest and stroke?
Many people put cardiac arrest, heart attack and a stroke in the same category. But all these conditions differ in symptoms, severity and background. Making a difference between these three health issues is really important, in order to know how to help a patient and how to prevent any of the conditions becoming more severe. To learn and educate yourselves more, read the full explanation of these conditions below:
1. Heart attack
This represents a circulation disorder. In case a person's blood flow is blocked or oxygen deprived, the blood does not get to the heart muscle and if left untreated immediately, could kill the organ. It is important to know that the heart is still working, when someone suffers a heart attack.
2. Cardiac arrest
This condition is known as an electrical disorder. When someone's electrical activity in the heart is disrupted, tachycardia happens and the blood flow immediately stops moving thought the body. When this happens, the heart stops working altogether.
This is also known as a brain disorder. Strokes are divided into three types:
Ischemic stroke- when the artery carrying blood and oxygen to the brain is blockedtransient ischemic attack (tia) also familiar as a mini stroke; it occurs when there is a short artery blood flow to the brainhemorrhagic stroke- this represents a ruptured artery inside the brain
Heart attack symptoms:
Here are the most common symptoms that can indicate heart attacks:
(angina) burden inside the chest, mistaken for indigestion. It repeats every few minutes. body pain- especially in the neck, back, abdomen, jaw, arms (particularly the left one) wheezing and shallow breathingcold sweatingdizziness and fatigue episodesanxietycoughingnausea
Treatment for these symptoms is usually via medication and incorporating a healthy diet.
Cardiac arrest symptoms:
These symptoms often occur minutes before cardiac arrest happens. Here they are:
Weakness black out fainting shallow breaths chest pain excessive palpitation
In some cases the person can also identify the following symptoms:
Sudden collapse shortage of breath weak or no pulse little or no responsiveness
Cardiac arrests are dangerous, because the symptoms occur rapidly and are usually lethal.
Nausea blurred speech face, arm or leg numbness or paralysis (especially on one side) headaches and vomiting mental disorientation, forgetfulness of names and places, distraction and loss of concentration impaired vision and double vision excessive sweating walking issues and dizziness transient ischaemic attack (tia)