Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Subeshna BiswasYour feedback matters!
Sir. Meh ek bahut badi problem me hu. Mujhe masturbation addiction problem hai and I am doing this from the past 5 years. And mujhe lagta hai. Mera hairfall, pimples, looking old day by day, nightfall iske liye ho raha hai. Sir please mujhe suggest kijiye meh kya karu.
I am a female aged 38 yrs with hypothyroidism & ocd since 6yrs. Taking treatment for hypothyroidism only, weighing 76kgs. How can I reduce my weight. Am also anxious in nature by birth. Suggest me.
I have excessive yawning, fatigue, anxiety, weight loss, headache from past 1 year. Done CBC, blood glucose, liver, chest x-ray, thyroid, Blood Pressure and all is fine. Please help.
I feel like masturbating all the time ,i do not have control on me I believe because of this habit I becoming thin .i can not concentrate on any thing and even without doing this sometimes I am unable to sleep what to do?
I Am not confident about myself. I lack communication skill with a stranger and am I don't mix well in a group. What should I do?
Whenever I saw any couples I feel jealous I do not know why maybe coz I am single or may be I am virgin but I also know that I am not ready for any relationship what should I do it makes me depressed.
Meri half body me pain rehta h piche 5 saal se thik hi ni hota maine bohot dwaiya khali please help.
My mind is diverting on things other than study. Give me a suggestion that will help me to concentrate on study.
Pain is there for a Reason. Pain is the way our bodies speak to us.
Its a constant reminder of a malfunction happening inside of us.
Pain is good. Its that reflex withdrawal from something too hot.
Its that Spasm that restricts your movement when you don’t,
Its a Protective Mechanism to ensure better lives,
Its the exaggeration of every sensation you feel,
Letting you know that its too much.
Ya that’s pain and its good.
Pain is a signal for us, Humans to stop.
I am 40 years old. Salaried person .my wife suffering from psychiatric problem from last 25 years we got married 13 years back .facing lot of problem . In my caring her is a big problem. Loosing grip in my carrier and I have to take care of both my daughter 3 years old and also my wife .daily she medicine is compulsory with out medicine she won't get sleep. Is there any way to clear her problem.
Psychiatric disorders like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia do not appear all of a sudden. There are small changes that happen to an individual over a long period of time until the disease fully develops. These signs and symptoms might be too subtle in the early stage for other people to notice until they become obvious. But an early detection of any irregularity proves to be more beneficial for the patient in the long run.
It is important to know the telltale symptoms of mental disorder to distinguish between what is regular and what is not.
- Withdrawal: Everyone needs some quiet time to cool off and relax but if a person continuously withdraws him/herself from social occasions and avoids meeting or speaking to friends, it could be a sign that something is wrong. Losing interest in life, work and people are symptoms of depression and psychotic disorder.
- Thinking problems: Having trouble concentrating, remembering, understanding and explaining oneself in a coherent manner are some common signs of mental disorder.
- Anxiety: Excessive stress and anxious behavior for a prolonged period are not normal. Frequent heart palpitations, headache, shortness of breath, racing mind and restlessness are cries of help that need to be heard.
- Emotional outbursts: Sudden dramatic outbursts for no apparent reason, frequent mood swings and feeling distressed are potent signs of mental illnesses. These kinds of behavior are seen as part of a person's nature and so they are often unnoticed.
- Changes in appetite and sleeping patterns: Oversleeping may be a sign of depression and insomnia could be a sign of anxiety. Changes in appetite and not caring about oneself or the world are indicators of a mental problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.