Doctor in Biswas Heart & Mind Clinic
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Biswas Heart & Mind ClinicYour feedback matters!
One years back I crack a national entrance exam with 200 rank during final years of bsc but I take a drop fr better rank around top 10 all over India. After 8 month hard work & study about 14 hour per day .my performance is bad this years than before, this years I secure 482 rank.& Now I am observing my memory has become weak than before. I sometimes forget the name of our relative & friends but still I am working hard. Give me some suggestions fr improving my Concentration & brainpower.
I have been majorly dealing with intrusive thoughts for as long as I could remember. It manifested in the form of different themes through the years. I haven't spoken about it to anyone in fear of embarrassment. And now it's taking a toll on my health and relationship. And I've been through various websites and forums looking for a cure. And that's when I stumbled across obsessive compulsive disorder. Everything I had been experiencing had been jotted down in the name of pure O ocd disorder (Counting obsession involving lucky and unlucky numbers when I was in primary school ; obsessions involving phobias - fear of losing emotions, fear of going insane ; Sensorimotor obsession involving breathing ; Random sexual and harm intrusive thoughts ; Religious intrusive thoughts while praying - my opposite wishes pop up in my mind when I pray and causing panic ; Relationship obsession ). All of these themes have ruled a decent period of my living and it keeps shifting to a new subject, anything that's close to my heart. I'm tired of fighting these thoughts and at times I get numb and detached for days together and there are days when I just cry it all out. Loss of appetite also occurs. And most days I live in my head. Like I analyse and fight with these thoughts right from the moment I wake up, till I go to bed. This really is having a negative impact on my day to day activities. I need an expert to look at into it and suggest if ocd might the case. So that I can look for treatment options. Kindly advice. Thank you.
I am suffering from anxiety & panic attacks for a year nw, I took medicine petril beta 10, penax Cr 25 .I m feeling relieved bt it's my weight which is increasing I want this illness to remitt completely, kindly suggest me the best method to get out of this .I m having a fear of getting heart attack or diseased to some other major illness shallow breathing z the major cause of my panic attacks, numbness in the left side, headache, sudden pain in any part of the body. These r the main symptoms I am dealing with. Kindly help me out of this.
Am on many medicines of Hypertension and Depression as per advice of Drs. And taking Sompraz D 40 months LC. I am male 56 yrs. Feel weakness. I want to reduce medicines. But drs did not allow.
I fell very depressed every time. When something goes without my permit and wishes then I feel very frustrated.
I lost my love 4 years back and now a girl hold my hand. And she likes me but said she don't want a relationship. I am depressed.
Dear doctor myself Puneet aged 39 years, l suffer from social anxiety, in social functions like marriage etc I feel uncomfortable. Also sometimes I feel mood swings. Very depressed for no obvious reason. My self confidence remain very low.
Causes of depression:
Depression is a very common condition. The who estimates that 10-15 percent of the population suffers from it. Females are twice as much prone to depression then males.
What causes depression?
There are many reasons, the common ones are
- genetics: Multiple genes rather than one are implicated. People with a family history i. E parents, close relatives or siblings with depression increase one's vulnerability to depression.
- brain chemistry: Various neurochemicals incl. Serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine etc are involved. Antidepressants act by correcting these neurochemical imbalances.
- stressful life events: These increase one's vulnerability. Stress leads to increased cortisol levels which in turn increases the risk.
- hormonal imbalance: Various hormonal imbalances eg hypothyroidism, hypercortisolism, female hormonal imbalances cause depression. Perhaps that is one of the reasons for females to be more prone eg around periods, pregnancy and childbirth, perimenopausal states etc.
- personality: People who are shy, anxious, perfectionist, introverted are more prone to depression.
- nutritional deficiencies: Vitamin deficiencies like vitamin d and particularly omega 3 fatty acid deficiencies increase the risk of depression.
- drugs and alcohol: Eg marijuana use, alcoholism.
- medications: Eg beta blockers, steroids
- stressful life events: Eg stress at work, in interpersonal/family life and especially an unhappy childhood increase the risk of depression.