Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Soniya
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SoniyaYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with pcos last month. I want to try to conceive. Doctor is suggesting clomid. Is it necessary or can we try naturally for some months before taking medicine? I am planning to brisk walk for 1 hour daily and my job has moderate physical work too. My diet is also healthy with plenty of vegetables and fruits. Please suggest me any changes I have to do and whether to go for medicine or not.
How do I know whn my baby conceived if a girl get married 13 DEC and Dr. said baby has conceived on 10 DEC so hows it know?
I have 7 month baby boy and my wife has not started period yet after pregnancy, but yesterday night we have unprotected sex, then any chances of pregnancy.
Hello doctor, I am 52 years old and right now my period is not regular. They are coming once in a two month time and also for around 5-6 days. Is it normal for me? Also, what supplement and diet should I take for my health? I am vegetarian and eats eggs. Please suggest the exercises for me.
Hello Dr. which day choose for conceive baby after period I am trying to baby after stop pregnancy but which tablet I wan to eat for conceive baby please tell me.
2 years Completed of my marriage, we are planning for a baby but I am not getting pregnant ,all test have done of mine n my husband and everything. Normal .earlier I got small cyst but after taking medicine it is cured, some doc saying it is PCOD .can you suggest me.
I have sex with my wife on 11 January and I gave her a i-pill then we have sex on 30 January but she don't have periods till now and pregnancy test is negative please tell me how to check she is pregnant or not?
Eating a well-balanced diet is the first step towards staying healthy. Among the thousands of healthy foods that our planet provides, the majority contain at least several of the nutrients our bodies need but there are some that can be included in the list of World's Healthiest Foods. Here are the 10 most nutritious foods in the world.
- Salmon: Salmon is a fatty fish that contains plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids along with other nutrients. These are essential for the optimal functioning of the body. It also lowers the risk of dementia, heart disease, depression and a host of other common diseases.
- Kale: Kale is a leafy green vegetable that is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and a number of other antioxidants. It has a very low calorific value and is considered to be even healthier than spinach. The Isothiocyanates and other bioactive compounds in kale can protect a person from some types of cancer.
- Garlic: Along with vitamin and minerals such as calcium, copper, potassium and manganese, garlic also contains Alicen. This has the ability to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and can fight cancer. Garlic also contains pathogens that help it fight against bacteria and fungi.
- Shellfish: Shellfish includes foods such as prawns, clams, oysters etc. they are loaded with vitamin B12, Vitamin C, iron, zinc, selenium, and copper amongst other nutrients. They are considered the most nutritious organism in the sea.
- Blueberries: Blueberries contain flavonoids known as anthocyanins. These have the ability to protect against cancer, heart disease, memory loss and age-related blindness. The epicatechins in blueberry juice also lower the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Broccoli: Sulpher compounds such as sulforaphane can fight against certain types of cancer such as lung cancer, stomach cancer, and breast cancer. These compounds pass a signal to genes to increase production of enzymes that detoxify the body. It also contains beta-carotene that safeguards your brain cells and protects your eyes from cataracts.
- Chocolate: Dark chocolate is considered an indulgence but is in fact very good for your health. The flavonoids and anti-oxidants contained in it help lower blood pressure, keep blood clots from developing and slow down the cholesterol oxidation process. It also has the ability to lower insulin resistance.
- Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich in fiber and lignans. These compounds block estrogen receptors and help reduce the risk of cancer caused by hormone fluctuations. They also contain alpha-linolenic acids that are used by the body to produce omega 3 fatty acids.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a great source of calcium and probiotics. This helps keep the gut healthy and in turn boosts the immune system. It also lowers the risk of urinary tract infections, yeast infection, and ulcers.
- Avocadoes: Avocadoes can help lower cholesterol and are effective ways to reduce the risk of heart diseases. they are also rich in antioxidants such as glutathione.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!