Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Soniya
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SoniyaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Told Me, When I Do Sex In Unsafe Days To Pregnant A Women But I Can not Understand Clearly. Please Somebody Again Told Me About This?
Actually my frnd had taken 4-5 contraceptive pills from last one year to stop pregnancy. Is it harmful for her, or what are the consequences of using this?
Should you really have chyawanprash in winters?
Winter brings with it a series of drastic weather changes, which influence your daily life considerably. At this time of the year, your body needs more warmth, coupled with energy giving food and stronger immunity to remain healthy.
How can chyawanprash keep you warmer and stronger in winter?
Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic preparation with a jam like texture containing a variety of herbs that has a number of health benefits.
Chyawanprash affects your health positively in a number of ways, especially during winters. Read on to find out how the Ayurvedic product can be wonderful for your overall health and well-being during the cold winter days.
1. Boosts your immune system
When the weather begins to change and signals the onset of winter, the risk of fungal, viral and bacterial infections increase. During this time, consumption of chyawanprash strengthens your immunity and protects your from these conditions. The amla or Indian gooseberry content of the Ayurvedic preparation is enriched with vitamin C, and is acts as an immunity booster.
2. Keeps indigestion at bay
Your appetite naturally increases during the winters which often results in digestion problems. Chyawanprash helps your body to efficiently absorb the nutrients from the food you eat and aids in keeping the amount of stomach acids balanced. This in turn relieves you from conditions like constipation, nausea, flatulence, and diarrhoea.
3. Restores the moisture balance of your skin
Winter robs away the moisture from your skin and makes it dry and damaged. Chyawanprash is a preferred remedy for winters due to its phyto-nutrient and vitamin C content. This imparts your skin with a healthy glow and enhances your complexion by maintaining the correct moisture level.
Why you shouldn’t have chyawanprash in summers?
Ideally, chyawanprash can be consumed all year round but in India, Summers tend to get very hot and therefore it may not be a good idea due to following reasons :
1. Owing to the warm nature of chyawanprash it may generate excessive heat in your body and is thus best avoided during the summer
2. The warmth generated by chyawanprash in your body may result in rashes on the skin if consumed during the hot summer months
3. Intake of chyawanprash during summer may trigger pimples due to its property of trying to stabilise your hormonal imbalances
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi I am 6+ months pregnant but not gaining weight though according my last usg my baby's weight s proper and I am feeling strong movements ths days .i hav put on altogether 8 kilos. Bt finding it hard to put on nw. I am 5'4" ,70 kg. Any advice?
I am 32 week pregnant and baby is in breech position. Is this mean baby has some abnormality? What can I do for this?
My boy baby stop the breast feeding I have some milk powder. This milk powder without sugar. I can add sugar it is right or wrong.
Doctor I had done unprotected sex with my girlfriend 4 days back from today. But today she vomited and having headache and stomach pain and one thing more she's having extra liquid coming out from her vagina. Is she got pregnant doctor?
Hello doctors. I and my girlfriend had sex last month on 1st i.e, 01/08. Unfortunately condom broke out and we didn't know that. She got her periods on 7th of last month i.e. 07/08/2017. And till date she didn't got her periods of this month's. Doctors please help me. What should I do? And after inter course there was some bleeding. As soon after sex I made her to take a birth control pill (have not remembered the name). On sunday we have taken urinary pregnancy test and it showed us she is not pregnant. So is there any chance of being pregnant? Its been almost 42 days and she haven't got her periods yet. We are not ready for pregnancy. What should we do? Please help us doctors.
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!