Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Soma SinghYour feedback matters!
My wife got pregnancy and she is now 8th month When she is in 3rd month she undergone Thyroid test and the result was 13.73, when she was 5th month also undergone Thyroid test, the result was 3.73, and dosage (thyronorm 50 mg) was same for the both times and now in 8th month when she undergone Thyroid and the result was 5.52 and dosage was increased to 75 mg of thyronorm, whether it is correct or excess dosage and please clarify what are the effects to the baby due to increase of thyroid from 3.73 to 5.52.
I am a lady 43 years I have Fibroid in uterus, and I will get pain during period now it is paining more in lower abdomen portion. I do not want to undergo surgery but shall I go for Laser treatment? If it burns by Laser no Painful it is? Suggest.
Hi I am 37 have pcod but doing regular walk of 45 min daily and now pocd was not seen. My cholesterol was 227 and triglycerides was 490 even after taking precautions in diet. My tsh was normal and anti tpo test had a reading of 99. Doctor said my body is moving towards hypothyroidism. Can I do something about triglycerides I do not want to take statin. What can I do about it. I am taking metformin 500 mg bd.
I am 33 years old having beautiful talented girl child. Planning for pregnancy next year. Let me know wat test I need to take before planning pregnancy. Babies getting lots of issues due to late pregnancy. Pls advise.
My age is 25, unmarried, me apne boyfriend k sath physical ho chuki pr usse meri shadi nhi ho ri he, please tell me medicine vagina ko tight krne k liye meri shadi hone wali he 10 days me, please help me.
The Power Of Passion
Passion is the energy that can fuel a project, or a task. It gives you the energy to jump out of bed every morning or go to bed late after you have worked out the last block that was stopping your passion from flowing. It has a similar role to inspiration. When we engage in something we are passionate about, we feel free from external and internal blocks and in control. Time recedes into the background, and we feel empowered to engage in flow.
Research has shown that passion has brought people back to life and start thriving again, making them more emotionally stable and a strong mental equilibrium. Abraham Maslow, a US psychologist said that without passion, nobody would reach their “self actualised” state.
Passion can make or break you. Passion can make you feel invigorated, committed, focussed, connected, courageous, creative, satisfied and productive. A man can be passionate about sports and take out time every week to indulge in his passion, while keeping his boss and family happy.
On the other hand, it can also ruin your life by being obsessed and possessed by the fire of passion. A workaholic, who doesn’t go back home till 2 am and reports to office again at 10 am, he who doesn’t see his children nor relaxes or does any physical activity is ensuring a quick burnout in the guise of following a passion. A harmful passion can be diagnosed easily by gauging whether it controls you or you feel in control of your life, which is about harmonious passion.
WHY YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP YOUR PASSION
1. Helps you unwind and relax - Zafar liked to do puzzles, crosswords and Sudoku when he started his day. It freshened him up and his mind became sharper as he looked at various permutations and combinations for the words and numbers. Daily new neural pathways were getting stronger in his brain. This exercised his left brain adequately every day. He slept well. Do remember not to do such exercises before sleeping.
2. Expands your life - Some hobbies like travelling, cooking, collecting trivia has its own benefits. This involves physical activity and meeting up with other people. This helps a person to remain connected with society and keep active. Ram liked travelling so much that he gave up his job to become a globe trotter and tied up with a TV channel to commentate on tourist locations. He earns handsomely from his hobby. His self esteem has doubled since then.
3. Keeps your mind productively channelized - Nandini’s problem was that she didn’t have anything to do while the kids were away at school. She had started feeling depressed and got headache often. She knew that she connected well with the children in the neighbourhood and had a flair for painting. She started teaching them painting in the evenings. Soon she became very busy and had no time to get bored. She not only made new friends, she also earned the respect and awe of her community. She feels energised, happy and motivated to work while looking forward to life.
4. Success at work - Often passion has been linked to success at work. It is seen that people who are passionate, committed and hardworking often excel in their work as they have a goal to achieve. They look forward to their day and any hurdles or failures don’t deter them from trying again. Neela was always passionate about becoming an IT professional. She had grown up playing with computers. Despite her family not agreeing with her choice of profession, she went ahead and burnt the midnight oil to score high in school and college. She got picked up in campus placements and today she holds a coveted position in the company. She has motivated many girls from her conservative community to study and get work.
5. Keep away illness - Having a hobby or working passionately has its own share of health benefits. People have reported higher physical and emotional immunity. They had deep and strong bonding with their community. They didn’t suffer from insomnia, depression, dementia and anxiety and hope was alive in them till the end. They knew that success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 37 years I got heavy bleeding during periods and I went for scanning and the report came that there cyst at the posterior of the uterus and the uterus is pushed upwards. Is there a treatment for this. I am not married but I am in a relation.
Why until now I have spot, 1 month ago when I start my menstration but until now there have spot & it still bleeding.
My last period was on 5th July. 2 days back I suddenly had pain and started bleeding. I am bleeding more than normal days. I am confused is this my period or miscarriage. Is there any way to figure out what it is at home?
I am 37 years married male. I have infertility problem please how to cure my decease adn get children.
I have in relation with my husband without any protection but why I am not getting pregnant? Always my period is coming on time. Please tell me what should I do?
I face sleep disorders I have pcod spondylosis and sinus am I facing sleep disorders due to my health problems or any oter reason what I have to do iam 25 years old.
I have a periods problem. Its not for now, from starting till now. Can you please help me, that what I do.
My wife is pregnant but I do not give sufficient time for care. Her bleeding so heavy. So what shall I do?
My wife is diagnosed by PCOS. We came to know this week when we went to a see a gyno. I am worried about her health n know any complications as Google and forums are scaring a lot.
Dengue fever is a virus-caused disease that is spread by the bite of mosquitoes (Aedes-aegypti). This is also known as Break bone fever. WHO currently estimates there may be 50–100 million dengue infections worldwide every year. Dengue is not transmitted directly from person-to-person.
Its symptoms range from mild fever to fatigue, headache,
joint and muscle aches,nausea or vomiting,
swollen lymph nodes.
In severe cases hemorrhage dengue fever which is characterized by fever, abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, bleeding and breathing difficulty; can be fetal due to blood loss.
Prevention: Clothing, mosquito repellent, and netting can help reduce exposure to mosquitoes. Traveling during periods of minimal mosquito activity can also be helpful.
Homeopathic management: Homeopathy has been used successfully in India to tackle this epidemic. The selection of homoeopathic remedies depends upon the individual response to infection.
Dr Rushali Angchekar
2) Make time table one day prior
3) Don't compare urself with others, you never know all the details about them
4) Make realistic goal in life
5) Give sufficient time for physical activities
6) Take out time for relaxation
7) Spend as much time with your children as possible.