Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sirish VajpayeYour feedback matters!
I am having elevated heart rate till 100bpm after taking satranidazole tablet. So I left taking them. Especially after having a meal in the noon. And even the resting heart has gon up. How many days does it take to eliminate the side effects from the body .it's been a day I have left the tablet but the side effects are same.
Im 21 years old and I got my blood pressure checked 2 times and it showed 130 over 90 the doctor scares me saying that I shouldn't walk at all or I might get a heart attack. I sometimes have a bit of heart pain but it confuses me. Can my blood pressure be totally cured after a while if I follow certain medications and life style changes yes or no?
Sir, I am 42 years male. My triglycerides are 343 cholesterol is 197 hdl is 37 vldl is 67. My tsh is 3.5 and my testosterone is 291. Kindly suggest what to do. Thanx.
I am 26 years old having pain in left side on heart Sometime means today morning I can not move my hand cause its paining too much please suggest.
He fainted , took MRI scan it's normal , doctor taking cardio and neuro scan , seems low BP but not sure ,
I am having pain in my chest. During winter chest pain is more. What disease might happen with this. What are the diseases that could happen in future.
I am 67 years old suffering from knee pain left leg. Took diacerin 50mg twice daily but my bp shot up from 120/80 to 165/95 within 3 days of taking the drug. I monitored my bp but it didn't came down. Ultimately stopped taking it and my bp came back to 125/85 in 7 days. My knee pain still persists but is controlled by hot water foment action. Can I still start diecerin. I am female.
Hi I am 36 year old. Main high bp se pareshan hu main daily talvas h80, ciladue 5, rosyday f10 leta hu ab bp nrml hai. Mujhe ab sex ke time na to ling me tanav aata hai or na hi man krta hai. Maine sex se pahle teblat bhi use ki lekin koi fayda nahi hua. please koi permanent ilaz bataye.
My doctor advised to take both triolmezest 40 & CILACAR M 10/50 daily morning for elevated BP. Is it good to take 2 drugs? My regular BP is 160/100.
Good morning sir Sir, my mother have suffering from pain in her hand (wrist) and pain in leg And she is taking methylcobalamin cap or calcium with vitD3 pill's with pain killer She is not suffering from blood sugar or B.P. problem Har age is 47 years old and her weight is 52 kg's and the hight is 5 ft Sir please give me solution.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.