Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am about 2 months pregnant I am taking medicine as per my doctor instructions which I folic acid. progesterone sustained release and une ingestion maintane 500. My problem is very minor that is I see little yellowish type and you can brownish light color spot in morning. Because of the drop kind of discharge in the day. I want to know these medicines are ok or they will harm my body and in morning I used to go for toilet again again atleast 4 times after one hour in daily morning why this is happening please tell me is it ok.
Worrying slows you down and only makes you dumb. It takes away your usual smartness and leaves you with lot of unwanted negativity. Besides, it makes your look older and your hair whiter! However, it is not easy to stop worrying as we worry about everything and for everyone. What we don't realise is that worrying has seldom achieved anything.
Here few things you can do to keep worrying at bay.
1. Postpone your worries to a specific time of the day - There is no point in worrying about something all day long. Not only does it affect your other work, it also affects your mind. Having said that, worrying can be helpful too. One might find a great solution, just with a little bit of pondering over the topic. So don't shun the worry, instead set aside a time to think about what is worrying you. Not only will it not gnaw on you mind all day, but you too can give it a constructive time when your mind is free of other preoccupations.
2. Use here and now techniques - Always try to remind yourself of what you should do “in this place”, “ at this time”, and focus on the activity or task you need to complete at that hour of the day.
3. Question your act of worrying - Evaluate the amount of time spend on worrying, how worrying is going to help you, how it can solve your problems or for that matter, the problems of others and in what better ways you could have spent the same time.
4. Relax yourself - Worrying can cause anxiety and tension which maintains the preoccupation and blocks the rational thinking process. So relax yourself. Use some systematic relaxation techniques or spend some time on any entertaining activity which relaxes you. Even having a casual chat or coffee along with your friend can be helpful.
5. Identify your negative thoughts - Try to identify the negative thoughts that arise in you which maintains the intensity of your worries. Challenge these negative thoughts and try to replace it with thoughts of hope and success
6. Develop problem solving skills: try to put your worries into a statement which describes the real core problem, brainstorm to find all the available solutions. Try to analyze the available solutions and choose the one that suits you the best. Start the solution at the earliest.
7. Develop acceptance - Many issues which you worry about may be the ones which are not in your control or even sometimes not your problem at all. Develop the tendency to accept that all issues will not be under your control at all times.
8. Prepare yourself to Wait - In case of worries about issues where uncertainty prevail, prepare yourself to wait till a concrete status I arrived at just like waiting for examination results.
9. Develop trust worthy friends - Good and trustworthy friends can help you in distracting your thoughts from the preoccupation with your worries and sometimes even provide effective solutions to the problems. Just sharing your worries with your friends may by itself give you some relief. Be careful not to engage with friend who would further add on to your confusion.
10. Seek help - if you feel that you are finding it difficult to come out of this vicious circle of worrying, don’t hesitate to meet a professional who can help you the resolve the problem
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi doctor, me and my gf had sex on 22nd may. Her last periods were on 15 may . After unprotected sex she took I pill after 48 hrs for protection. Still now periods not coming. We did pregnancy test thrice results were negative. We consulted gynaecologist on 30 Jun she ask us to wait for few days and on 20 Jul she told to take estrogen tablet thrice a day for 3 days. Still periods have not come after taking the tablet .
Polycystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a hormonal system disorder occurring in women of reproductive age. It is also known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome. PCOD refers a unique set of symptoms, which occur when there is a hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. The symptoms include late or no periods, pain in the pelvic region, heavy bleeding during periods, weight gain, growth of facial hair, acne and difficulty in conception or getting pregnant.
Cysts develop in the ovaries, which cause hormonal imbalances like the levels of androgen get raised more than the normal limits. Although androgens are the hormones for male, they are present in minor quantities in normal females. With the increase of androgen levels, it creates a disturbance in normal ovulation cycle leading to disturbance in menses.
All PCOD patients are advised to lose weight and do regular exercise. The common symptoms includes irregular menses, growth of facial hair and other parts of the body like arms, abdomen, chest, legs and fingers. An ultrasound examination can confirm the ovarian cysts. PCOD can lead to complications like type 2 diabetes, raised cholesterol levels, infertility, depression, cancer of uterus.
Losing weight helps to reduce high insulin level in the blood. In case of obesity, weight loss will reduce insulin resistance, stimulate ovulation and will improve fertility rate.
The conventional system of medicine has no cure for PCOD. Homeopathy however, offers the best alternative as it concentrates on treating and curing the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy believes that the human body is designed by nature to keep itself disease free and when its own internal vitality is unbalanced, the body becomes prone to disease. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the human body is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid.
1. Apis Mellifica is best homeopathic medicine for the treatment of PCOD with stinging pains in the ovarian region coupled with tenderness over abdomen and uterine region.
2. Pulsatilla works great for patients of PCOD who suffer from scanty and late menses. It is suited for young girls in whom the PCOD starts at puberty.
3. If a person suffering from PCOD with bearing down pains from the back and abdomen, then Sepia works like magic. The menses are irregular with too late and scanty or early and profuse. The patient is irritable and indifferent.
4. Lachesis is for patients with aversion to tight clothes. The menses are short and flow is feeble accompanied with pains in the abdomen which get relieved after the flow starts.
5. Graphite work great for patients of PCOD suffering from constipation. The patient has intolerance to cold and often feels tearing pain in the stomach coupled with hardness in the ovarian region. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
Till how many days the bleeding persists after taking unwanted 72. My friend had intercourse with her GF during 2nd day of her periods and she has taken the pill within 24 hrs, the periods stopped after 2 days but after 4-5 days she experienced bleeding and it is still continue even after 4 days. Bleeding is not decreasing and remaining same in a amount from last 4 days. Please guide on this ASAP.
My wife is pregnant her first ultrasound report that the sac is without embryo with enlarge yolk sac, what does it mean.
2 years back I had a lump in my breast after diagnose, I got to know it was fibroid and I got operated for the same. Dr. Pls tell me is that possible that it can happen again. Cz currently I feel there little tiny lump in my breast it's smaller than a piece of rice. Pls advice me is that serious or what precautions I should take.
Whats the chance of pregnancy for a person having pcod and user of krimson for 21 days? We had sex on 22nd day ie once whole tablets were finished! Will she get pregnant.
Hello sir ,I want to know about a sex time. Before 2 years I got married to 1 girl . I want to know that what about to sex she is pregnant from last 7 months is that we can sex now or not?
She had a period on Oct 7 & last menstrual on 13th Nov n she too med primolut -n now till date her period is not started n wat is d reason behind her?
I am 27 years old female. I have one kid 3 year old. After my pregnancy I face two problem one is irregular period and another one is gaining weight. Now I am 72 kg. My belly fat was too much. Pls help me out.
Hi per my period date I should be of 11 weeks 2 days pregnant but as per the ultra sound report my pregnancy is of 9 weeks resulting delayed conception of 2 weeks 2 days though I can see the heart beat of the baby, is this delayed conception should be the cause of worry.
My wife icsi transfer 4 weeks pregnancy conform in ultrasound Dr. suddenly change to sustain injection to sustain gel change the treatment 2 days, bleeding come treatment correct or wrong please replay.
I am 31 weeks pregnant. 24 years old, first pregnancy. I had an endometriosis in my right ovary. Therefore have to go for cesarean section. At how many weeks will I be able to do the delivery. Should I have to wait till 40 weeks if no problem arises.
I am 38 year old and trying to conceive through iui. Report of follicular monitoring on 13th days is: rt. Ovary: 11x11 mm, lt ovary: df 23x19mm, endometrial thickness: 9. 0 mm, no ff. Please advise when I should take hucog 5000 injection and iui?
Hold the plank position for as long as making sure you have flat back and are neither arching downwards nor upwards by doing all this exercise correctly can give you faster and more effective results