Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Shwetank BansalYour feedback matters!
1) He is having serious memory issue 2) He is not getting words while talking 3) He is able to read, write,Identify all the friends but always angry with everyone most of the time 4) some day he is very silent and normal 5) Most of the time he is getting he want to go from home, no answer where he want go, but someday he used to go to some of his friends home. Some days to temples. May be frequently 6) Some days he will bath/ brush two or three times. If we are reminding this he will get angry and will try to go out of home As per Neurologist it is because of one silent brain attack and dementia He is a retired Mathematics teacher, and this symptoms started some 4 year back. Now some days he is very violent because of the above reason Please suggest what kind of consulting required for this? Any psychological consultation? Waiting for your feedback.
I have quit smoking but I have this soar throat and lot of flem that is very hard and doesn't come out. Can any one help on the flem part and how improve my lung capacity.
I am 37 years age. I have been suffering with backpain from 20 yrs. All tests have been done including mri but everything is correct. I am also suffering with tention, depression, stress, anxiety, mental insteability, fear, and loss of confidence since the same period. My digestive systom became very sensitive with loss appetate, gerd and flatulence. If I took protien rich food the backpain will increase. My life is running with dissatisfaction, loss of confidence, energyless and fatigue. I am six feet height and 68 kgs weight. When I took normaxin both times feel some relief. How many days I have to took this medicine? whether it has side effects and otherwise prefer alternative medicine or anything to continue my life as my with.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Please help me.
I cannot sleep at night for the past few weeks and feel very tired without doing much work and suffer bouts ofbody ache. What should I do?
Right from my childhood I have been an very obedient child am 49 now. I have this fear that I may fail in my job I have 25 years experience and work as a senior manager as present but not able to concentrate hence not achieving objectives. Issues st home fly problems mostly property and also lot of stress and dissatisfaction at work. Just wanna quit job to get mental peace. But what's next question holds me back. Can't shift town for another job due to legal matters. Really upset and font know how to go about.
Can you please help in interpreting Perkin Elmer & NT Scan Test results. Down Syndrome Final Risk- 1: 55129. Edwards' Syndrome Final Risk-1: 10. Patau's Syndrome Final Risk-1: 10.
I smocked pot for past 1 year on regular basis. Now I became a skinny guys and my weight is reduced. How can I rebuilt my body again? Help me I m not able to quit weed too. Help me.
Iam 22 old male iam suffering late night sleep I will try go to bed sleep in 9 p. M but not sleep and anxiety pains in chest (not inner). And some times inner heart pain this is danger problem or causal problem please tell me know (History gas problem. Please tell me emergency problem or not? And natural tips for sleep and anxiety.
Hi i'm suffering frm depression nd anxiety disorder frm past many years. So I consulted a doctor nd some medications has been prescribed frm d doctor and are has follows Waklert 50 mg Nexito 10mg Lonazep. 25 mg Me feeling bit OK now after started medications but I feel more pain in d lower parts of d stomach after starting medication.
I am in a relationship since 2 years and he is really nice but he has had a bad past of being with many girls and that makes me sad at times.He is not very educated as compared to me but has a lot of attitude.He puts me down all the time.There have been many times when he has broken my trust by cheating on me but i forgived him.And now i constantly doubt on him even if he isnt doing anything.It has put me in complete stress.I want to either get rid of this problem or break up but i am not that strong so i am not ale to forget him easily no matter how bad he has treated me.Please give me a solution
8 reasons why workaholics have dysfunctional relationships
It's good to work hard but is it ok to be a workaholic?
Relationships and career both require a lot of time, focus, and energy to be successful. But sometimes your career gets so demanding that it takes all your energy and effort and your personal life gets totally ignored and unattended
Sometimes your relationships start in a very balanced state. But as you start thriving in your profession, things start getting difficult on the personal front.
There are a lot of reasons why people who are obsessed with their work (especially business owners) because of which they fail to keep up with their personal relationships.
Here are a few of them:
1. They take everything as a project, even their personal lives. They are always on a mission and take everything as an assignment. What they don't realize is that in their personal relationships they are dealing with people, who have emotions and feelings.
2. They are so used to seeing the profit and loss graph that even in their personal life, they sometimes start measuring the returns of their time and emotional investments.
What doesn't strike them is that one can never calculate or quantify their personal life.
3. Being highly accomplished at work requires a lot of discipline and focus. They obviously have to be a master at organizing their day. And sometimes it gets difficult for their partner to catch up with it and adjust to their highly personalized schedule.
4. As they climb the ladder of success, their ego starts to accompany it too. Big achievers usually have big egos. They are used to seeing themselves as the top honcho. So it gets difficult for them to pay heed to the needs of the other person.
5. They are addicted to work. They prioritize work over everything else in their lives. They have an intense focus on work and they totally ignore the other spheres of their lives.
6. A lot of times they justify their disregard of the emotional needs of their partner by emphasizing that they are giving their spouse or partner a higher financial and social status (better lifestyle etc.).
7. They feel that the gifts and presents can replace and make up for the quality time they need to spend with their partner.
8. Long stretches of time spent at work leads to a disconnect with their partner. It further leads to lack of communication, leaving her lonely and frustrated.
Don't let your professional success come at the cost of your personal relationships. Though it's hard to do but you need to find a balance between your work and family life.
Don't ignore the needs and feelings of your partner as this will only lead to personal strife and will also adversely affect your productivity at work