Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha SikarwarYour feedback matters!
I had c section before six weeks. But I had pain below my right rib cage since dat day. But it is regular pain. It comes only sometimes. I guess its besides stomach. And I can not sleep on I right side everyday because it hurts. Is it normal? I really do not know the exact position of the pain It also pains when I breathe deeply Is it normal?
I am 35 years of old age female and have backache for last one year . I have used pain relief ointment creams and tablets by the advice of ortho and neuro physician, see reduce pain at the time of using medicines but I stop medicines pain is comes again what should I d.
I am 45 yr male, suffering from knee pain from last one and half years. Having severe pain while climbing up or down, at the time of car diriving and continuous sitting on chair for long time with knees bend. Also not able to expouse knee to fan air or ac air for morethan 3-4 minutes. X-ray report-" maltracking patella, of shallow trochelear grovi. Mri report -a)degenerative changes in the posterior horn of medial meniscus, b)early changes of osteoarthrities in the medial compartment c)shallow trochlear groove with flattened medial facet --? clinical significance. Taken collaflex for 4 months, tab eto free for 3 monhts, physio for 40 days. Continuosuly doing q exercise. However no change in pain level. One of the dr suggested operation called" arthoscopic lavage and retinacular balancing' followed by +vissco supplement. Please advise whether this operation will relieve me of complete pain.
Digestive abnormalities. Loose motion in every month after eating oily food. It happens since 6 years. And joint pain after swelling in the joints .it is not a bone problem it is muscle problem because the pain is not at bone .actually the is at back side of joints.
I am 24 yrs age. I gave birth to a girl baby in Dec 2013. And it was a c-section. After 6 months from my delivery am suffering from back pain. The pain is particularly in the back bone. And my weight also increasing rapidly. At present am working, where I need to sit for long times, I couldnt bear te pain of my back bone. Any belts is suggested for my pain.
My brother is 34 he has started lower back pain he goes on bike for his job he has taken physiotherapy what he should do.
I am 65 years old male. For last 2 months I am having pain in the back of my foot heel. I am a habitual morning walker. The pain is more when I get up after sitting for some time and then slowly it reduces. I have not taken any treatment.
When am I sit regular on chair for study after 40-50 minutes I have feel pain in my neck and I feel this long time, so any solution suggest me.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.