Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shiny SanjuYour feedback matters!
I used to run about 3 km. And during running sometimes I feel like pain in my stomach or at my back. And too there used to spit many times. Bcoz there comes a lot of water in my mouth. What should I do.
Iam suffering from pains from last 5days it is done during playing cricket and only right hand is very painful why?
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am suffering from avascular necrosis on both femoral head from last 2 years I cant be able to walk few steps or climbing steps not be able to riding 2 wheelers. Can it cureable without surgery?
My friend got into a railway accident he is alive but he got a cracks on spinal cord doctor said that he should operation on it is he get well after operation?
When you have back pain that is there for more than 6 months its termed as chronic pain. Most chronic pain is recurrent.
It is very important to know the root cause of pain and the factors aggravating the same.
Ask yourself these simple questions?
Is my posture correct during most part of the day especially in sitting, lifting and sleeping?
Am I doing enough stretches to keep my back muscles and leg muscles relaxed?
Do I do regular core strengthening exercises such as yoga, pilates, aerobics, recreational sports to keep my back in good shape?
Try and focus on improving posture, do daily walking and stretching exercises and core strengthening as tolerated at least 3 times a week to prevent irreversible damage to joints, discs, nerves and muscles in your low back. A physiotherapist can help customize an exercise program suited for your condition.
Consult your healthcare provider to see if exercises are safe for you. Good luck. Say no to back pain!