Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shikha Halder
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Treatment of Bone Tumors
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma
Submit a review for Dr. Shikha HalderYour feedback matters!
Is there any kind of cancer which affect lung or due toh asthma problem. Actually one of my friend was saying so I want toh know is it dangerous like other cancer or not?
I am suffering by fibro adenoma. I had an operation to remove. But now two more tumors are present. What is the cause?
Hi all respected docs. My friend had nasopharynx cancer .so he started chemo last monday onwards does is there any problem with th hair on his beard? Will it loose all hairs due to radiation? Pls advice.
Recently, I had Ultrasound for my abdomen. The findings are 1. Enlarged Prostate (36 cc) 2. Mild Hydronephrosis in both kidneys 3. Polyp in Gall Bladder (3.2x2. 95 mm). Shall I go for Gall Bladder removal? Or kidney/prostate surgery first in terms of criticality.
What are the tests for lung cancer detection, what are the costs of lung cancer detection. I'm looking for moderate costs which does not depend on brand of the hospital.
I'm male in my 30s n Been on 30mg for last 4 years and it's been fab as my anxiety and depression went completely apart from usual day today feelings - had xmas from hell with bereavements and other family members having cancer plus I've got child number 2 due anytime now - my doctor said to up my.
I am 28 years old male, I gave up tabacoo 3 months ago, does still I have a risk for oral cancer due to tabacoo? If yes what is the solution.
Age: 47 BUCCAL MUCOSA T4B CANCER TREATMENT: 3 CHEMO & 5 RADIO (TRIAL) DOCTOR ASSESSMENT: NOT TREATABLE (4 months max) No further chemo and radio MY QUESTION: what should I do, some say go for AYURVEDA please anyone give your honest opinion.
I am 52 years old, the results of my ultrasound shows Urinary Bladder is inadequately distended. PROSTATE is ENLARGED in size 41 cc, normal in shape and echopattern. LIVER IS MILDLY ENLARGED IN SIZE 15.2 cm shows diffuse increasing Parenchymal echogencity suggestive of FATTY LIVER GRADE 2. I am having problem of Slow flow of urine, At night I get frequent urine around 3-4 times, so I couldn't get sound sleep (I am having asthma controlled with inhalers. Please Guide.
What are the signs and symptoms of cervical cancer and ovarian cancer if being away of sexual intercourse n not indulge in Otr sexual activity. So how easy way to know about it?
His in age of 62 and his prostate size is enlarged instantly and the result is urine is not come without stripe n he don't want to ready to operate. Can it diagnose with medicine please help me for thi.
I am from delhi. My father have suffering lung cancer. We take treatment from GOVT. HOSPITAL. But not much improvement.Can you please suggest wht to do and can we go for ayurvedic treatment. Kindly do the needful.
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.