Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shekhar Tanwar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shekhar TanwarYour feedback matters!
Please help me my periods are over on 18 now I bleed only when I want to peed, after my periods that is after abortion which held on 6 June is there any infection are it will continue should I go to Dr. and whether in ultrasound it will detect I had abortion or not (must ans this part)
Yes often but in a diff way. I do not feel very frustrated or hormonal excitement. Instead I feel very sad & weak. Like going in great despair. Difficult to talk or reply to anybody at that time. Prefer loneliness. Keep myself away from relatives. Prefer formal talking.
Hai I'm 31 year I can use inditel 40 mg for 3 day but bp is 140|90. After how many days it can be normal and how long be use tablet.
The food you eat plays an important role in your gastrointestinal health. Some foods can be difficult to digest and lead to bloating (learn more about Foods That Bloat Your Belly) and heartburn while others increase the healthy bacteria in your gut and make digestion easier.
Here are ten things you should include in your diet for a healthy digestive system:
- Bananas: Bananas help regulate bowel movements and help bind food waste together thus helping with irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea. They also help restore the electrolyte and potassium balance in the stomach.
- Oats: Oats are rich in fiber and low in calories. It is also a rich source of phosphorus, vitamin E and Zinc. Oats helps with the proper functioning of the digestive system and the extraction of waste.
- Curd: Curd rice is the most well known home remedy for an upset stomach. Curd is a rich source of probiotics that helps restore the balance of healthy gut bacteria and eases digestion.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is an excellent substitute for normal cooking oil or butter. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties and fatty acids that ease the digestive system and boost immunity and energy levels.
- Lentils: Lentils are rich in prebiotics and fiber. These prebiotics promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and prevent harmful bacteria from causing stomach infections.
- Ginger: Herbs and spices are very helpful with digestion. Amongst these, ginger is foremost. It can be used to treat a number of stomach infections such as bloating, nausea and diarrhea. Ginger also helps speed up the movement of food from the stomach to the intestines.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are rich in fiber and probiotics. While beetroots help relieve constipation, sweet potatoes help treat ulcers and bowel problems. Other vegetables that aid digestion include cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots.
- Brown rice: A certain amount of carbohydrates are essential for a well balanced diet. Brown rice has a high calorific value but is less fattening. Brown rice helps food move smoothly through the digestive system and hence promotes regularity.
- Peppermint: Peppermint helps ease indigestion and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Peppermint can be had on its own as a flavoring agent in salads and on fruits or taken as a supplement.
- Water: Water is crucial to healthy digestion. It helps smooth the movement of food through the digestive system and out of the bowels. Inadequate water is one of the most common causes of constipation. Ideally, you should have a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
Sir my ssb will be in june. But I Am worry about my teeth. My Most of the teeth have cavities nd 2 teeth have cap. Will I reject for this in medical?
Hi, I am aged 21, I had testicles paining from 5 months. Left testicle sagging lying down hanging very lower, my problem is bilateral grade 1 varicocele, recently 10 days back I had bilateral varicocelectomy, but still my left testicle sagging or lying down hanging very lower and paining, is the operation successful?
No matter how much you try, are you finding it difficult to lore some extra calories?
Well then, don’t fear because I am going to help you to lose those few kilos which are worrying you to death.
After you follow my tips (religiously, mind you), you will never turn down another party invitation because then you will a slimmer waist to flaunt rather than your previous paunch.
Hence, here are some tips to reduce your weight:
- Just because you are dieting doesn’t mean that you have to starve yourself to death and deprive yourself of all your favorite ‘fattening’ foods. Eat your favorites but first earn it. Set a target, if you lose five kilos, then you can have ONLY ONE SMALL SERVING (read ‘only one small serving’ in big bold and capital letters) of your favorite food, whatever it may be.
- T.V. has been rightfully called the ‘idiot box’, and if you don’t agree with me then listen, when you eat with the TV.V. in front of you, you tend to eat more and also put on weight. So turn off the ‘idiot box’ while you are eating.
- Hydrate yourself, drink loads and loads of water. Water speeds up your metabolism, so drink water to lose some of your flab. Drinking water also helps you to cleanse your digestive system.
- Workout, workout and workout, Spend an hour in the gym daily without missing even a day. Exercise is the only way to burn the fat; you don’t have an option but to hit the gym daily (even if you don’t like it).
- After working out don’t stuff yourself, eat small quantities of protein, soups, salads, nuts, dry fruits, etc.
- To lose weight one must control one’s diet. Quit eating from outside, eat homemade food. Eat only grilled foodstuff. Cook everything in olive oil but don’t use too much of it (after all it is oil i.e. fat). Eat salads, fruits, vegetables and nuts.
- Losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise (I know, this is quite depressing).
- Eat a light dinner that includes soups and salads only.
- Eat small frequent meals instead of large, heavy meals.
- Before going to parties eat some fruits and nuts so that you will not stuff yourself at the party.
- Hence follow these tips sincerely (if you do not follow them sincerely, then you will not be able to see the results).
Hence, do make sure that you keep a track of your weight, diet plan and exercise program.