Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shebina Farid ShapooYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 3 years old she is suffering from fever in 5 days and mouth ulcer also have start. Please tell me what I do?
Can i get hiv if some one prick me with injection neddel ? Can needel prick had visbl blood on boody ? Last dAy one of my frnd go with me in markit i have doubt that he prick me but i dnt feel any pain on my body nd after comeing home i check my cloths i dnt seen any blood on my inner or under wear . What are chances to get hiv by this ? Iss every neddel prick couse bleeding ?
Mera stomach bahut jaldi Garmi ho raha he aur regural urination ho raha hai aur bar bar jhada lag raha he to kya karun.
Hi, I am having two concerns. 1) From my private part (penny) most of the time a fluid will come out like Water Gel (not semen) Whenever I think about sex or while talking with my wife, without my notice the liquid will leak in my underwear. During sex also it will flow continuously. 2) And also my penny will bent slightly towards right side. Kindly can someone suggest home remedy to cure and what food diet I shall maintain? And also I am avoiding thinking about sex. Thanks.
What to in severe case of neck pain. Upper shoulder pain. Mri shows moderate kyphosis. Prolapsed intervertebral disc bulge in C5-6. Physiotherapy does not wrk. Unable to do exercise.
Sex jyda time tk kaise chalega sir mera bht jldi hi jhd jata hai aur medicine aap aise bataiye jo jldi aram kre homeopathic, allopathic ki aur koi.
Sir, I have some problem. In head. Skin. Some time it show minor wound healing symptoms. How can I get rid of it ?
What should be an average penis size ? How could it be measured perfectly ? Is a bendy penis a cause of concern ?
Recently i have done my ECG and found some disorder .I suspect its may be due to heart blockage bcoz now when i walk ( say for 5 minutes ) I feel breathing troubles.Moreover my BP and CHOLESTOREL is in higher tendency.And I have also THYOROID .Everyday I take medicines like TELPRESS M.T-50 /ROZUCOR F 10/DEPLAT 75MG THYRONORM 62.5MG AND CTD-12.5. Doctor advice me to go for ECO CARDIOGRAPHY after 1 month.My question is that whether heart blockage is cureable with medicines and without any surgery ?
If we do sex with a week girl and while doing sex the girl becomes unconscious then what we have to do that time.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.