Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad K GargYour feedback matters!
An excellent Dr and a very new nice human being
Very good !
Which medicine should I take for my chest and back pain. Or would you recommend me doing some exercises for back and chest.
I am 24year old and I am married 4years back. We started planning for a baby since 1 year. My cycles are very regular. But later I was diagnosed that I have right sided polycystic ovary. But this time my follicle dint get rupture after attaining size of 26mm×14 even after taking inj. Hcg 5000IU? I am tensed like what I can do further is this a worse condition of mine? Need solution.
I have some problem in my penis when I go for urine its use to burn my penis can u Please tell me the solutions. Thank you.
I am a health conscious person. Eating healthy and fresh thing is my way of living. But from last few months. I am having a problem. And I try to resolve it on my way. But didn't find a proper solution. The Problem is "After 4-5 hrs of lunch .My stomach start bloating" Even I don't feel hungry. But Still it bloat. Even I started taking small meal in the evening .But nothing works. Can anybody suggest me .Why is it happening? And how get rid of that bloating thing?
Male sexual anatomy
The organs and glands that make up the male sexual anatomy include:
- Testicles - after puberty, a person's testicles, placed at the base of the penis, produce male sex cells referred to as sperm. Additionally beginning at puberty, testicles produce testosterone, the male intercourse hormone. A person's sperm production, as soon as started, maintains in the course of his lifestyles; sexually mature adult males produce thousands and thousands of sperm cells every day. The testicles are positioned beneath the penis, outside the frame, wherein the ideal temperature to make sperm may be maintained as it's miles numerous tiers too hot for sperm to be feasible (capable of fertilizing eggs) inside the body.
- Scrotum - the testicles are protected through a pouch of skin called the scrotum. The scrotum and the muscles surrounding it can pull the testicles toward the frame when they are too bloodless, and loosen up far away from the frame when the testicles are too warm. The scrotum also holds the epididymis.
- Epididymis and vas deferens - the epididymis stores the sperm after the testicles produce them, and the vas deferens transports the sperm from the epididymis to the urethra.
- Urethra - the urethra is a duct, or tube, that transports fluids from the inner of the body to the out of doors. In each woman and men, the urethra is hooked up to the bladder and is used to pass urine out of the body. In men, but, the urethra is also connected to the 'accessory glands,' which produce semen, and to the vas deferens, the duct that brings the sperm from the epididymus.
- Penis - the penis is perhaps the maximum seen a part of the male sexual anatomy. It's far made of parts, the shaft and the head (also known as the glans.) the shaft houses the corpora cavernosa (flexible cylinders produced from erectile tissue that run the period of the penis and assist erections), and the corpus spongiosum (erectile tissue surrounding the urethra). In its reproductive capacity, the urethral establishing on the tip of the penis grants sperm into the vagina. Urine also flows out of the body via the urethral commencing.
- Accent glands - there are numerous glands that work together to provide semen or seminal fluid. Sperm can stay in the woman reproductive system for as much as 48 hours, and seminal fluid enables the sperm move around and stay nourished. The seminal vesicle produces a fluid that gives strength to the sperm as they seek out the girl sex cellular or the egg. The prostate gland makes a special fluid that allows the sperm pass greater fast thru the woman reproductive machine. Every other set of glands referred to as bulbourethral or cowper's glands, makes a small quantity of fluid that helps guard the sperm on its way via the urethra through neutralizing any leftover traces of acidic urine.
I have constipation for 3 years. I did every cure & also included green leafy vegetables in my daily diet.
I am 12 years old and read in class v th standard. I have suffer from fever and pain in whole body frequently. So, what should I do?
Everyone would like to age gracefully such that the age is simply a number and adds to one's charm. However in practice, this may sometimes cease to happen. In more cases than not, underlying reason for the same is the declining testosterone levels.
Testosterone is the powerful hormone which performs a host of functions in our bodies, including:
- Managing libido
- Regulating sperm production
- Promoting muscle mass
- Regularizing energy levels
A decrease in testosterone levels could be a significant matter in the life of most people. Reduction in testosterone levels with age is nevertheless a natural part of aging.
IN THE WOMB
While one is in the developing stages as a fetus in the womb, testosterone plays an important role in development. This drives the development of male reproductive system as well.
ADOLESCENCE TO EARLY ADULTHOOD
It is while one is an adolescent or in early adulthood that one's testosterone levels are the highest. During puberty, first signs of testosterone or androgens are apparent.
- A boy's voice changes
- His shoulders broaden
- Facial structure becomes more masculine
However with passage of years, testosterone levels begin to decline. This declines at around 1% per year after 30 years of age.
Low testosterone could be linked with sexual dysfunctions, some of which include:-
- A loss in libido
- Inability to get spontaneous erections
- Erectile dysfunction
- Infertility in women
Reducing levels of testosterone may also lead to changes such as:
- Feeling tired all the time
- Not getting the desired results with diet and exercise
- Reduced performance at work
- Change in sleeping patterns
- Emotional changes
- Increase in body fat
- Reduction in muscle bulk or loss of strength
- Reducing bone density
With advancement in medical science, doctors have come to discover that low testosterone levels could be the underlying cause of disorders such as
While the symptoms as mentioned above may be considered as normal part of aging, these may also result from some underlying factors.
These may include:-
- A reaction to certain medications
- Thyroid gland disorders
- Excessive use of alcohol
It is very important to make sure that one maintains the right testosterone levels in one's body. While going for the right kind of a diet is of extreme importance, one may also choose to go for some herbal supplements.
These herbal supplements should not be seen as steroids, because they are not testosterone enhancers. Instead, these contain the right kind of herbs that would be very useful for one to maintain the right kind of hormone balance in the body, and also make sure that all systems in the body function well.
Keep your testosterone levels to the optimum, only with Stay-On Power Capsules. 100% herbal, Stay-On Power Capsules are free from all steroids, have no side effects on your being and work equally well for men and women alike.