Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am married, trying for baby 2 years but no luck. My life have initially irregular periods and PCOs and get cured now. We have checked my sperms count and motility and everything is good. Also her egg ruptures study also done without any pills it is getting done. Still we are struggling to get that. I am just thinking few things like in my part. In my penis, tip of bottom side skin is still attached with path of urinal way. I hope you can get my question. But i am getting full erection and size almost 6 inches during the sexual intercourse releasing enough sperms. This is just my thought. Please help me understand is that fine or we need to do something for that.
Had a miscarriage in december. Hubby is using steroids now. What can we use to fall pregnant faster.
Mera 2013 main ectopic pregnancy hua tha. Jiske baad main pregnant nahi ho pa rahi hoon. Mera 9 years ka beta bhi hai. Please give me idea to get pregnant. I have lost my right fallopian tube during ectopic pregnancy.
Maine unsafe sex kiya aur fir emergency pill khai lekin mera periods 21 days late hai ab maine pregnancy test ki khud se to usme result positive aaya kya mai pregnant hu agar haa to ab mai kya karu please help me.
Are you struggling with a stubborn midsection? Losing that belly fat is about more than just aesthetics; having excess weight around the midsection can increase your likelihood for a variety of illnesses, including diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and certain cancers. This article will teach you how to lose belly fat and improve your overall health in the long run.
1. Eating Right
Reduce your caloric intake. While it's impossible to lose weight from only one part of the body, people who lose overall body weight tend to lose belly fat first.
• Cut down on sugar and starch. These types of foods tend to be stored as fat if the calories are not burned off immediately, and provide little in the way of nutrition. Instead, eat a diet that is primarily composed of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean proteins like fish, chicken, turkey, and tofu.
• Keep a diet journal to help you keep track of the food you eat. Studies have shown that people who keep diet and exercise journals tend to lose more weight than people who don't.
• Avoid snacking in between meals or late at night. If you are hungry in between meals, munch on healthy things like carrots, celery, nuts, or fruit.
• Reduce your portion sizes. Remember that all foods can be enjoyed in moderation, as long as you don't overdo it.
• Water keeps you full in between meals, and helps avoid mistaking thirst for hunger. You should drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday.
• Drink one full glass of water before every meal. This will fill up your stomach so that you feel fuller faster.
• Skip the sugary sodas and fruit juices and opt for water instead. This will save you hundreds of unneeded calories.
You should get half and hour of moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise atleast four times a week. Ideal exercises include jogging, walking, and uphill cycling.Whatever exercise you chose be sure you are getting your heart rate up.
• Choose an exercise that you genuinely enjoy. If you are having fun, you will be more likely to stick with it.
• If you don’t have time to go to the gym or get formal exercise, then find ways to incorporate more physical activity into your daily life. Do chores around the house, walk to your destination rather than driving, or go out dancing with friends. Remember, that exercise doesn’t always have to feel like work.
Get Enough Sleep:
People who are sleep deprived tend to feel sluggish, causing them to overeat to compensate for the lack of energy. Getting atleast 6-7 hours of sleep a night is crucial to maintaining your overall health, and can help you manage your weight in the long run.
While a certain amount of stress is unavoidable, too much stress can increase the level of cortisol in the body, which is responsible for excess fat storage.
• Regular exercise can manage stress. If you suffer from chronic stress, consider taking up yoga,meditation, or any other mind-body activities that focus on breathing, good posture and relaxation.
• Eliminate stress inducing people and/or things from your life, if possible. If your job is the cause of your chronic stress, consider changing careers or cutting down on your hours.
• Manage your time. Constantly running late and feeling pressed for time can be a major cause of stress. Better manage your time by making a list of things you need to accomplish in a given day, and check each one off as you go. Use a daily planner to to help organize your schedule and keep track of obligations.
Don’t try to spot reduce;
Crunches and other ab-busting work outs are great if you are trying to build muscle, but if you have excess belly fat, these type of exercises will build muscle underneath the fat without without targeting the fat itself. Instead of trying up your stomach only, focus on total body toning exercises that build overall muscle mass. The more you have, the more calories you will burn even when you are resting
• Stay focused and think about the clothes that you want to be able to wear.
• Track your progress by taking measurements, taking "before and after" pictures, and weighing yourself at least once a week.
• Time how long you run/ do exercise daily.
• Find an exercise or diet buddy to help keep you motivated.
• Cook meals at home when possible, and use olive oil or cooking spray rather than butter. When eating out, opt for protein-rich foods over starchy foods like pasta. Ask for dressings and sauces on the side to cut down on extra calories.
• Consider hiring a nutritionist or personal trainer to help point you in the right direction and keep you motivated.
Set yourself a goal and when you reach it, award yourself.
Dr Vivek Moitra,
Instant Healing Physiotherapy Clinic,
Near Sambhram Engineering College,
Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097
Contact: 9886555614/ 9945352211
Every packet of cigarette comes with the warning 'Smoking is injurious to health'. With every national budget plan, the prices of nicotine based additives are hiked. Yet, you cannot quit smoking because you find it extremely difficult to resist the nicotine urge. Ayurveda says that the root cause of addiction is mental stress due to one of the 3 Doshas that are Vata, Pitta, Kapha. People try to terminate them through temporary, addictive methods rather than a bit more natural, holistic methods. Here's how it can be easier for you to quit smoking by adopting Ayurvedic remedies.
- Drink adequate amount of water, especially from a copper vessel. This helps to accumulate the wastes and release them.
- Perform the Neti Kriya (inhaling saline water through one nostril and releasing it through the other and then reversing the procedure).
- Performing the Bhastrika Pranayama twice every day, both in the morning and at night.
- Consume 3 tablets or 1 teaspoon of triphala everyday before going to bed, to eliminate the deposited nicotine tar in your system.
- Consumption of a measured mixture of ashwagandha, bala, shatavari and ginseng every day, or a chyawanprash containing these help in detoxification.
Changes in diet:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and other addictive drugs, such as coffee, sugar, etc. because they increase the urge to smoke.
- Decrease intake of fatty foods because your metabolism rate is lower than at most other times, so you might risk gaining weight during this period.
- Try a vegetarian diet because it increases the Sattvik quality of your mind. Every fresh food item contains prana or life which rejuvenates both your body and mind.
- Chew anti-nicotine gums or suck on cinnamon sticks which curb your urge to smoke.
- Keep eating low-calorie food items like carrots, apples or celery.
- Incorporating regular exercise in your routine may help you to quit smoking more easily. It controls weight gain, which is a side-effect of quitting, and also offers you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Meditating and doing yoga regularly helps in relaxing your mind. Yogic postures like Sabasan help attain internal peace and divert your mind from craving to smoke.
Besides these techniques, there are various other ways like taking help from a professional ayurvedic counselor, which will help you quit smoking, socializing with friends or spending quality time with your family, will keep your mind diverted from the stress of quitting.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"
My periods were late for 1st time. My doctor suggest me uterus sonography. The result is that there is suggestive of ovarian cyst in report, well defined anechoic cystic lesion of size, right ovary measures 2cm×3.1cm ×3.8cm n left ovary measures 1.4cm×1.8cm ×2.2cm n the volume 2.84cm. The next day of sonography my periods came after 43 days. So pls tell me what I do. Is there any chance of complication or any other disease. I'm 41 years old mother of 2 kids. My second kid is 10 years old.
Three months is gone but my period is not stop heavy bloodingWe are using one pause tablet some control but still not stop I am worried please me replay.
I am taking supplement Last 9 months. Is it any side effect or is it problem in infertility? Supplement are 6 pack nutrition max muscle quad pro and bulk.
There are many contraceptive pills available over the counter which youngsters are tempted to buy and use as it seems to be the easy way out. Frequent and improper use of such emergency pills can lead to a lot of hormonal disturbances and the menstrual cycle goes topsy turvy. Then the dilemma starts. As it becomes difficult to interpret the cycle dates and erratic bleeding which happens is disturbing.
In my practice I have seen many young girls popping in pills randomly every now and then. Sometimes at weekly intervals as they are unable to manage the stress of their relationship getting disturbed. What youngsters should try and understand is there is nothing wrong in having pills for contraception but it should be done with proper guidance and the selection of the right pill for that particular individual is important which can be done easily by getting into consultation with a doctor. Need not necessarily be a gynecologist always.
Emergency pills are ok for once in a blue moon kind of use. But it should not become a habit.