Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailendra Jain
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra JainYour feedback matters!
My anus is paining mainly when going to toilet only outside that too. If I keep finger at the opening surface, I feel high pain. Its like keeping hand on a open wound. This is created mainly when toilet goes very tight and hard. I drink 3litres water per day.
Instead of betnovate c calamine is helpful? And when it should apply becoz betnovate I was using as a night cream and calamine means is it a macro calamine?
Hi sir/ madam, What is the best cream or remedy to reduce pigmentation or uneven skin tone. Hope you suggest me the best.
I'm a 23 year old female having sun tan in my leg after being exposed to sun before one month. Can you please reply which cream I should prefer?
Sir I. Have some. Sore throat last two day and skin rush down side of the penis before I have doing sexual activities. Dryou Cough any chance in hiv.
It's my 14th day of chicken pox and their are so many scabs on my body and new blisters as well. Can I apply coconut oil on the blisters so that they don't leave scars and help to fall off scabs?
Hello doctor. For getting rid of dark circles I been using Almond drop oil under the eye. Is it will help?
I have a black coloured infection in between my legs and I can not sleep nowadays. What is this. And I really need a cure.
I have a very fair skin but due to hoping outside home I lost my fair colour and its getting back day by day. What should I do to get my face fairer?
Dr. I have a very dry cracked and chapped lips all day long. They are dark in colour and area around my lips is also very dark. Please suggest to overcome this.
I have mild pain in groin, inner thighs and around penis. Sometimes I have itching and tightness in anus too. When I press lower abdomen groin n inner thighs I can feel something like wires inside. I already had a course of doxycycline for 10 days and blood n urine test were normal. Please suggest.
My forehead became black what I have to do I tried curd, cucumber, tomatoes on the forehead please help me.
I was having fungal infection in hair last year, it started from eyebrows and then it got in hair. I took medicines and it got cured. But now again I am having fungal infection in hair. What can be the cause of this and what can I do now? Shall I take allopathy medicine again. I took unscruff shampoo with some tonic last time, can it be the cause of leucorhhea.
For e. G. I am a 21years old male and have white marks or patches as I am getting older it is getting bigger What should I do? I am.
Hi, I am male 23, I noticed that for last two weeks areas below my nose and mouth became black in color, in other words change in color in a particular area alone, I need your help to solve this. Thank you.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.