Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra JainYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor I am 50 years old i, my skin is loose as compare to other my age person. Pls guide how I can get tightness in my skin and improve my personality.
I am 24 years old female. My face is looking very dull and dark nowadays. Pls give me a quick solution to rid from the problem.
I am 25 years old female nd my skin pores are opened s I hve pricked it with a pin at my childhood is der NY remedy wch it can disappear from my cheeks.
My neck color is light black and my all skin color is same but neck is black so please tell me how I can clear that color please tell me soap name, oil name. Please suggest something.
I Am using earth seaweed and papaya face pack . I feel like my face is boiling slightly when I applies the face pack. Why ? Is there any problem ?
I have dark spots under my eyes from a long time. Sometimes these goes very dark and sometimes these goes lighter. Other problem is that I'm feeling seek when these spots goes much darker. Please suggest me that how can I remove these dark spots. My skin is very oily. After wash it goes oily again after some time, why? please help me.
My daughter suffering from skin rashes on hip, tongue and in throat also, please help me in this issue.
Hi Doctor, I" m 27 years male and having severe anal itching from past few months and seems little bit flush came out from anus and I'm using pilex ointment and tablets but still I suffer itching severe itching during nights could any one suggest me beat antibiotics for this itching?
How do a person get tan? How can we prevent face or body tan? Can you please suggest a medicated aloe Vera gel and a sunscreen.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.