Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra JainYour feedback matters!
My face looks dull n dark wen hands and rest of the body looks fair than face. Pls suggest how to improve facial color.
Male 26, Unmarried. Weight 50 kg. Height 164 cms. No Alcohol/smoking. I'm a Epilepsy patient before when I had the 1st seizure on feb 2010. After that I had almost 30 seizures completely. Last seizure occurred 20/06/2011. After that No recurrence of seizures. I had modification for 3 years daily under Neurologist Doctor. CT scan and EEG reports are normal. Everything now fine. Sometimes I get headache like migraine: I will take Naxdom 500 mg, it gives relief. But Sometimes I feel something disturbed that it makes me i'm going to have a seizure now .something brain functioning will become dull and changes. Please assist me whether after complete recover also Are there any chances for fits/seizures again in my life? Can I take the medication when I feel?
Hello doctor, my son is 10 months old. He has heat boils on his cheeks for the past 4 months. We are using cetaphil moisturizing cream. But it doesn't seem to get better. Can I have your advice on this?
I get angry in no time. Specially any act of my spouse affects ,rest nothing bothers. I Connect all me with him only. Need him to spend more time. Etc.I keep on thinking what to us and make stories in mind. I have mood swings and it spoils time when we are together. I just can't avoid and be normal unless I don't speak out all in my mind. I know all this is not right, but I keep doing same .I want to learn how to avoid unpleasant time or talks and be happy and calm.
First of all I have no idea how to ask it exactly. The skin colour around my private part is very different . It's red and very sensitive. I have itching sensation regularly. I am worried if it is some allergy. Please tell me some home remedies.
My face has dark compilation even I use different cosmetics it doest work my body shade is much lighter pls help.
Hii sir/ madam I ride bike everyday Due to hurry I sometimes forget to carry mask to cover my face Though I wear helmet My face has become tanned a lot And my whole hand is tanned Please suggest me some medicines to remove tan quickly as I have my engagement shortly.
My facial skin looks more tanned than my body and it has got a number of swollen rashes, which may look like big acnes, but actually they are not (I suppose) as I do not feel any pain from those bulges. Nor does puss come out from them. They get reduced in size by their own, after some time. Again some do not- they remain as permanent kind of lumps (small) at some parts of my face.
Hi I have some black tan spot on my face. Which is very deep. Please suggest how I can remove the spots.
Can I get my original skin colour using garner speed white cream, and after using it does my skin again goes dark or not.
I am 21year old and my weight is 70 kg. I want to loss my weight. And also how to remove eye dark circles. Please tell me how to solved it.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.