Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema BholaYour feedback matters!
I wanna loose my weight nd reduce my tummy by nov 2nd 2016. I will do whatever is suggested. But I want a perfect shape of mine. Pls help me out.
After taking misoprostol I got periods in 24 hours for the 5-6 days but again when I check for the pregnancy test after 12 days it was positive. M I pregnant? Or if not then how many days it will take to show negative pregnancy test?
When I ask you yesterday .i have sex on 23 july and aftr 25 hours take unwanted 72 and my last period come on 13 july after that periods are not com. I used a urine pregnancy test kit which is negative. you answered me to undertake Progesterone withdrawal for initiating menses. please tell me What is mean of progesterone withdrawal? Nd it is sure that I am not pregnant? Is it only a irregular period? please ans me.
Hi I am 30 years old and I haven't been able to sleep at night since last tow years I have tried everything but don't work. What to do? Please help me.
I have pcod and irregular cycles, plan for pregnancy taking treatment. Still I'm not conceive n my follicle is. Not growing .3 month back my lh level is 13.76 now its 8.00 what can I do doctor please help me.
Sir I am 20 years old and I have facing the problem of piles please send me the name of a medicine for the mass of piles thanks you sir.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
When I eat something cool like Like ice cream my teeth will pain and it's happing sometime so what am I do for this?
When I am participating in sex am feeling very exited and my sperm comes out very fast within 2 minutes only. I am not feeling comfortable by this. Plus give me suggestion.
I am suffering from fever from last 2 days. I take medicine but not feel good. And headache is increasing What to do?
I am 24 years old man. I am sort of addicted to masturbation. I nearly masturbate around 3-4 times in 24 hours. And I also ejaculate low quantity of semen. Is dis because of excessive masturbation. Will I have a problem to make a girl conceive. please help me for this queries.
Itching problem. Around thighs lower portion of legs, private areas, sometimes in palm. Can see small buds type around palms and fingers where itching starts. Private areas got more than three buds (bigger, kind look like pimples) but itches a lot. I clean myself daily (bath,) and wear clean clothes.
I have been found diabetic 161/327. Pls suggest the diet plan and precautions and necessary to be followed.
My dental is broken partly front side how much amount will require for removing the half teeth and put new one in same place ?
I feel nightfall for some days. And for some days I sleep well. What is the reason for it? Any treatment for it?
I fell to do masturbate every time to and to see pron video. I want to stop this but I couldn't do I fail every time.
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!