Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seema BholaYour feedback matters!
My age is 65.For last six month i am getting dakar or ubat. I have taken nescum 40mg daily and lesuride 25mg before lunch and dinner. I am thorid patient and taking 5mg neumercazole 5mg alternate day.Some time i feel vomitting. After taking ab0ve med. I feel ok but when i stop med it occurs again. Is some thing serious. I have cosulted to doctors they told that it is not seriou it may be due to age.I am female.
I am 36 years, I am having a migraine headache said by a physician. The pain is so high that I can't bear so please suggest me something to get rid of this.
Hi I'm 23 years old male. I am anxiety and depression patient from last 4-5 yrs. I think due to dis im nothing in my life. Ryt now abhi mai kuch bhi nahi kar raha apni professional life mein. I have anxiety and depression patient. Mera mind hamesha past ki baaton mein chalta rehta hai .Actually 2011 mein meri gf ke sath breakup ho gya tha, uske sath mera 5 years ka relationship the and then uske baad se aajtak mai apni life mein kuch nhi kr paya hu. I have my own dreams and goals and I desperately want accomplished them but I don't knw I cnt able to start them. One more thing mujhe obsessive compulsive disorder bhi hai. Sumtym ago mai baidynath ki sarawatarishta le rha tha. Doctor pllz tel me which treatment I have to start b/w homeopathic or ayurvedic. Which treatment cure me fast. Sir pls I want to start my life on new level. Please help me.
Hai I a am 23 years female. Suggest me some fruits and vegetables for weight loss and glowing and fairer skin.
Recently from this month I am having lots of pimples on my face n having their left off dark spots. One of my friends suggested me cipla saslic DS foaming face wash. Is this helpful?
To the doctor. I am suffering from fever in previous night. Please give the suitable medicine to me good health. From Vikas Maurya.
Sir/madam i am suffering from pimples and acne on my face from last 3 to 4 months.I changed my facewash from acno fight to herbal neem facewash.And i also used a gel i.E TICIN for pimple free skin.It worked but again started appearing.What should i do for blemish free skin? am very much upset.My profession is ad direction.You can understand to plz help me out. '(
I am 36 years old man I am having problems of pilia I am not able to eat anything I have tries all precaution but no result. What to do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I had an accident in which my shoulder got hurt now my joint is weak and it pains when I do some heavy work or lifts some objects please help me.
I sweat too much from my childhood. Specially in upper body like head, forehead, neck. Please help me out to get rid of this. And I drink water too much. Isn't it because of consuming much water?
Hi I'm 17 and I had a problem with my skin I am dark and want to look fair pls sugest anything that can do the needful.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular plants in tropical regions. It can thrive in most weather conditions, and also it does not need any extra care. And it takes about 8 months to grow to full size.
This is one of the significant medicinal herbs present in nature. It also provides amazing healing benefits. Some of the benefits that can be included are:
Treats eye disorder:
- Aloe vera juice cures eyes redness
- Aloe vera cures eye infections
- Aloe vera solution drop can soothe your eye pain
- Mix aloe vera gel with a pinch of sodium bicarbonate and turmeric powder to cure your ulcer wound.
- Heated aloe vera pulp cures the pain caused by ripe blisters.
- It also heals your ulcer quickly
Cure wrinkles and acne:
- Only by applying aloe vera gel regularly, you can prevent wrinkles.
- You can make aloe vera face pack by mixing - aloe vera gel, rose water and a hint of turmeric powder. You apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. After you rinse the dried face pack, rub ice-cube on your face. This method will help to prevent acne.
- Regular consumption of aloe vera gel can maintain the balance of sugar in your body.
- 5 gm of aloe vera gel can be useful for diabetes.
Useful for bronchitis:
- The preparation of aloe vera ash mixed with grapes is useful for bronchitis.
- Aloe vera is also helpful in treating chronic bronchitis.
- Aloe vera gel should not be used if you are suffering from cold.
- Aloe vera gel mixed with butter milk is helpful for jaundice
- It also cures liver enlargement and spleen.
- Pulp of aloe gel with a little amount of salt is also helpful.
- Aloe vera gel ash made in an earthen pot can be taken as a medicine for jaundice.
Cure paediatric constipation:
- If kids are suffering from constipation then you can apply aloe vera gel in the umbilical area.
- Aloe vera gel clears the stool.
Regulate menstrual cycle:
- Usage of aloe vera gel mixed with ash from forest fire helps in regulation of your period.
Cure stomach pain:
- You can boil aloe vera gel and with lukewarm water to cure stomach pain.
- If you have stomach problem caused by spicy food then you can consume aloe vera gel to cool your stomach.